OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
Just gunna say this first...i like this game (so far) BUT

Played this with the cheat mod and there is nothing to do once you reach the house right.....? Im supposed to steal Nina's swimsuit from the outside pool, swimsuit doesn't exist. Wait for Mia to call a second time, run out of days before it ever happens.

I've got 0/15 "goals" and 0/13 "sexual perks" yet non of this is describe, hinted at, pointed to or even mentioned so still confuddled over here. Im also pretty sure that 7 scenes are locked because of that swimsuit so lets be honest, this is just a demo right?
I think the only two scenes you can get at the house is the handjob and massage ones. But yeah I would call this an demo sadly. It still has an lot of potential but I found it that is better to just forget about this game for a couple months and the come back to it

Reactions: Ghostyiooo8

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is it just me or there is too few content for a game that's been out since 2018 ? I was very surprised and excited to discover a new game with incredible art that's been in development for over 4 years now, but the content ends rather abruptly ?

Did I somehow make a mistake and you are supposed to succeed in getting a handjob from the grandma ? The end message makes it seem like it's the end of the content available. I'm not using the multi-mod since it's not up to date so I have no idea if I've missed a ton of stuff.

Reactions: Boudicart and Mist.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
old save dont work?
Unfortunately not, forced to restart the game with each update (as if the author rewrites the existing variables and code of the game each time instead of just adding content). That's the main problem of this game... that and the fact that an update can take two and a half years to come out.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
Did I somehow make a mistake and you are supposed to succeed in getting a handjob from the grandma ? The end message makes it seem like it's the end of the content available. I'm not using the multi-mod since it's not up to date so I have no idea if I've missed a ton of stuff.
You didn't make a mistake. You succeed in getting a handjob but there is no witness, so the mission is not validated. You will have to start again in front of a witness but the content of the game does not exist for the moment. You will be able to validate the mission of the handjob only in a next update.

SuperPerv96

Apr 21, 2018
Could somebody please share your save file with me? i downloaded version 0.5b and no matter what i try to do it keeps crashing

lolblow

Jun 5, 2017
So is this the last thing when you see "Nina've said that she will work something out about that requirement herself"? Can i progress further than this or it's just the end for 5B

Reactions: kktt252

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Great game. Great renders. Great characters. Great idea. But there isn't much action. Oversized intros with all the characters. That's a big minus. A big drawback. That will turn a lot of people away from this game.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Oversized intros with all the characters.
The intro does not include all of the characters in the game.

Characters which are already in the game which did not appear in the intro include Akira, Lexi, Julianna, Jeanine, and Moriah.

Characters which do not yet appear in the game, but which we know are planned for the future include, Bailey, Elsa, and Piper.

And there are other characters planned for the future which haven't been named yet.

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
how can i telephone to mom in my room?
In the new release (V 0.5), the MC no longer telephones Lisa. She now sends her text messages. This is linked to a new event, which triggers automatically when the MC goes to bed, after the massage lesson from Jessica and Nina.

Just like with the phone calls, the MC can only text Lisa from her bedroom, while Lisa is at work, and it helps for her to get dolled up in the bathroom before texting.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
- Is there any download link for the game WITHOUT the incest patch?
- without the incest patch does it actually do an effort to portray the other characters as friends and stuff or is it just "you're fucking not-your-sister" kind of stuff?
No, this is incest game.

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes