• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
So what can you do as of now...? From what i remember, the only penetration this game had was the grandma scenes of her past.

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
yo is there a bug where i dont have a phone icon ? i keep reading in the thread to go to MC room and call the mom but nothing shows up ?

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
yo is there a bug where i dont have a phone icon ? i keep reading in the thread to go to MC room and call the mom but nothing shows up ?
Not a bug. Rule has changed, now you didn't call Lisa, now you'll texting her. Wait for the event in the evening, when you, the player, will be informed directly about this.

Reactions: ElJefe1995

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
What's a new Limited Edition' scene? The bathroom scene with Nina? Is it the only new ero/sexy scene in this update?

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
I'm sure I'm missing something, but I'm not even getting any of the original sandbox scenes in 0.5... I'm at like 3 days left and I've seen maybe 6 actual scenes.

-DarkHorizon-

Jul 20, 2018
Why are you defending this awfully bad practice of milking Patreon subscribers money?
Disregard how long it was, 50 images for this is insane.
It's not really milking Patreons for money as the Dev is Russian if I remember correctly and Patreon doesn't pay out to them anymore. She can't do anything with the money that accumulates there.

But I couldn't care less if a Dev milks his patreons as long as I'm not one of them. If the game updates, I'll check it out. If it gets abandoned, it's no skin off my back.

Last edited:

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
game was updated 2 times since 0.3 come out ..... so pls to those who dont use the to wacht button ......use it

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Why are you defending this awfully bad practice of milking Patreon subscribers money?
When did I defend any dev milking supporters? And when in the post that you quoted did I defend this dev at all?

Disregard how long it was, 50 images for this is insane.
Now you're just rephrasing what I already said. Rephrasing my words is not a rebuttal.

• Angry
Reactions: Gunizz and Syybeat
Mar 25, 2022
Is there a list anywhere or a way to look up how many scenes/events there are? because im pretty sure ive done everything i can in the game currently, and there really doesnt seem to be much at all in the ways of content, as other from the scene with the managers, everything else is just the mc jacking off a few times

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Alright bro i have one day left and i have no freaking clue what to do lol. I have tried to click everything in the game and search the thread but my shit is flaccid at this point and need help. I even tried to download the mod to see if itll help but no.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Red Room v0.5b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vanqa
3.70 star(s) 69 Votes