TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
Why are you defending this awfully bad practice of milking Patreon subscribers money?
When did I defend any dev milking supporters? And when in the post that you quoted did I defend this dev at all?

Disregard how long it was, 50 images for this is insane.
Now you're just rephrasing what I already said. Rephrasing my words is not a rebuttal.

• Angry
Reactions: Gunizz and Syybeat
Mar 25, 2022
Is there a list anywhere or a way to look up how many scenes/events there are? because im pretty sure ive done everything i can in the game currently, and there really doesnt seem to be much at all in the ways of content, as other from the scene with the managers, everything else is just the mc jacking off a few times

ElJefe1995

Aug 28, 2020
Alright bro i have one day left and i have no freaking clue what to do lol. I have tried to click everything in the game and search the thread but my shit is flaccid at this point and need help. I even tried to download the mod to see if itll help but no.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Red Room v0.5b

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vanqa

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

NOTE: There isn't much new, only 50 new renders or so, so don't go in thinking this is some gigantic update, at least the compressed version is only 100MB ;)

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Alright bro i have one day left and i have no freaking clue what to do lol. I have tried to click everything in the game and search the thread but my shit is flaccid at this point and need help. I even tried to download the mod to see if itll help but no.
i think someone state that bcs the game isnt finsihed so many quest form the early stages are not to complete yet so no matter if you dont now is possible you must to comeback again to a new restart in future updates

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
It's nice to have a new update but, again, you have to start the game from the beginning because of a savegames incompatibility.

EvilMojito77

Sep 27, 2018
I'm stuck at the same point. Stepbro please help

Reactions: ElJefe1995

frank dibbly

Oct 29, 2017
Just gunna say this first...i like this game (so far) BUT

Played this with the cheat mod and there is nothing to do once you reach the house right.....? Im supposed to steal Nina's swimsuit from the outside pool, swimsuit doesn't exist. Wait for Mia to call a second time, run out of days before it ever happens.

I've got 0/15 "goals" and 0/13 "sexual perks" yet non of this is describe, hinted at, pointed to or even mentioned so still confuddled over here. Im also pretty sure that 7 scenes are locked because of that swimsuit so lets be honest, this is just a demo right?

Reactions: ivanacco1

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Just gunna say this first...i like this game (so far) BUT

Played this with the cheat mod and there is nothing to do once you reach the house right.....? Im supposed to steal Nina's swimsuit from the outside pool, swimsuit doesn't exist. Wait for Mia to call a second time, run out of days before it ever happens.

I've got 0/15 "goals" and 0/13 "sexual perks" yet non of this is describe, hinted at, pointed to or even mentioned so still confuddled over here. Im also pretty sure that 7 scenes are locked because of that swimsuit so lets be honest, this is just a demo right?
You can only steal Nina's swimsuit on the first day (and it's not required). The swimsuit's also only tied to one, maybe two scenes.

You need to call Mia the second time, she only calls you again for the third time.

The goals and sexual perks is the complete total, so no, for 0.5b they aren't all in.

Reactions: OneWayMissile
3.70 star(s) 70 Votes