lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I don't know how it is with payments to Russia at the moment, but many companies do not support it. There are several Russian devs who have given up on creation due to restrictions. This is probably the case as well.
The game was marked abandoned at least twice due to inactivity prior to the 2022 escalation

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
You see similarities to Eruption Imminent because this game was one of the inspirations for that game, as confirmed by MorriganRae, the developer of EI.

I will elaborate.

The developer of this game, Alishia, has mental health problems which contribute to her being an inconsistent and unreliable developer. If she gets inspired and gets on top of her mental health problems, then she may work on the game for a while, but there will be weeks at a time, or even months at a time, when she doesn't do any work on the game at all.

Additionally, Alishia is Russian, and Russia is currently at war, which has had an impact both on Alishia's mental health, and on her living arrangements.

The mental health problems aren't really an excuse for such a long delay in releasing an update. Once you begin asking for (and receiving) financial support for your project, you have a responsibility to master your problems and overcome obstacles. If you find that you simply can't do that, then you have a responsibility to be honest about it with your supporters. So this explanation isn't offered as an excuse for Alishia. It's just to let you know what the situation is, and why no one can give you an accurate prediction about when another update will be released.

The fact that Alishia's homeland is at war is a much better excuse for her, but it should still have been possible for Alishia to release a single small update in a period of a year and seven months. (All of Alishia's updates are on the small side. I wouldn't mind that, if she would just be consistent about releasing an update every three to five months.)

I do think that we will see more updates to this game, but I couldn't say when. The best advice I can give you is to check back from time to time, but don't hold your breath.
Thanks a lot for your reply mate.

But since I got 3 replies now and none actually responded to what I intended to ask but instead described the state of the game or the dev here is my dumb question: I put what I wanted to ask in spoilertags as I think what I asked was a pretty big part of the story.

So did you see that I put text in the spoiler? Pls don´t get me wrong. I am not saying I don´t appreciate your answers but I am litterally unsure if what I wrote is actually visible for you? Because if not I am doing something wrong or something is not working with my settings.

So in case there is really something not working and because the game is actually already a little dated I will post what I asked here without spoilers. So everyone who joins now and don´t want to get spoilered be warned:

Some qustions:

I have currently 2 open quests. One with the Mom about the painting and stuff, the other with Nina.

MC massaged the mother and she was okay to keep the painting.

After that their was the 1st sex scene with Nina. MC says then that she forgot that someone had to watch and then there is a Text that there is no more content.

This was the night before the last day of the challenge. So technically MC still has this day left but nothing I do gives me the option to get a HJ while someone is whatching. Do I have to do the 3 Homework tasks before I get the option?

So now I would have to go back to the Lexi scene and repeat it all in a shorter time?

I bought a swimsuit for 100 and MC went swimming. But I have no option to use it in the scene at the Pool with Nina and Sasha.

What do you do with the Butt Plug? If I click on it there is a red hand. But nothing happens. Same with Sashas panty or the swimsuit.

Thx again and cheers to you!

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Thanks a lot for your reply mate.

But since I got 3 replies now and none actually responded to what I intended to ask but instead described the state of the game or the dev here is my dumb question: I put what I wanted to ask in spoilertags as I think what I asked was a pretty big part of the story.

So did you see that I put text in the spoiler? Pls don´t get me wrong. I am not saying I don´t appreciate your answers but I am litterally unsure if what I wrote is actually visible for you? Because if not I am doing something wrong or something is not working with my settings.

So in case there is really something not working and because the game is actually already a little dated I will post what I asked here without spoilers. So everyone who joins now and don´t want to get spoilered be warned:

Some qustions:

I have currently 2 open quests. One with the Mom about the painting and stuff, the other with Nina.

MC massaged the mother and she was okay to keep the painting.

After that their was the 1st sex scene with Nina. MC says then that she forgot that someone had to watch and then there is a Text that there is no more content.

This was the night before the last day of the challenge. So technically MC still has this day left but nothing I do gives me the option to get a HJ while someone is whatching. Do I have to do the 3 Homework tasks before I get the option?

So now I would have to go back to the Lexi scene and repeat it all in a shorter time?

I bought a swimsuit for 100 and MC went swimming. But I have no option to use it in the scene at the Pool with Nina and Sasha.

What do you do with the Butt Plug? If I click on it there is a red hand. But nothing happens. Same with Sashas panty or the swimsuit.

Thx again and cheers to you!
It was readable, I think people just ignored it because, well, it's the end of the content. You can't get the HJ with someone watching; that would have been resolved in the next update (or the one after that maybe). Swimsuit can't be used (except that you can actually get the one image of MC in the pool). Sasha's panties trigger a scene, but it's random.

If the butt plug has the red hand, it's 'equipped', but it doesn't do anything for now. Or you're supposed to then click on yourself to actually equip it? It's been a while, but still, there's no scene there.

Reactions: Buletti

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
She was having issues long before that was a thing and long before covid.
I agree. I never suggested otherwise. I'm only saying that the war complicates things and makes developing this game more difficult for her. But I also stated that I don't think that this is an excuse. It might make things more difficult, but it doesn't make them impossible, and she's had more than enough time to turn out another update.

Some of us were trying to play her games since 2017 when Holy Slaves came out. The site I was on then didn't get much news but when I got here I found out she'd abandoned that one not long after. Then she dropped this and the same behavior happened.
I was not one of the people who played Holy Slaves before it was abandoned, but I was among the first wave of people to play this game, and have been consistently following its development since the first week of its release. So, of course, I also know about the Holy Slaves fiasco. And I agree that her development of this game shows the same lack of discipline and lack of communication. However, one important difference between the two games is that she has continued to release new content for this game over a period of years. The new updates have been too few and too far between, but this game is clearly not in the same state as Holy Slaves.

Russia didn't invade Ukraine until Feb 2022, 5 years after she started and she had already had this down as abandoned.
She's not the one who had this game down as abandoned. F95 did that. They've had it down as abandoned more than once. And they had good cause. But it wasn't actually abandoned. Rather, it was being severely neglected by an unreliable developer. I grant you that, from the points of view of the player and this forum, there's not a whole lot of difference.

I also don't believe the mental health problems. Last I heard she was a student and doing this for the money.
Yes, she was a student until the war broke out. I believe that she left school at that point, because she was attending a school in another country, and was traveling back and forth across the border during the school year, or so she once told us on her Discord. I don't know if she is now attending a Russian school or not. And yes, I'm sure she wants to make money off of the game. I don't see why either of those points would have a bearing on whether or not she genuinely has mental health problems.

If I recall correctly, she has claimed to suffer from some sort of anxiety disorder and some degree of chronic depression. I find her behavior to be consistent with the behaviors of other people I've known who had those problems, so I'm inclined to believe her. But, as I said before, that's not an excuse. Whether or not she has mental health problems, once she started taking people's money, she assumed certain responsibilities, and she currently isn't fulfilling them (and hasn't been for a long time). At a minimum, she ought to be a lot more transparent with her supporters about her development progress.

I don't know how it is with payments to Russia at the moment, but many companies do not support it. There are several Russian devs who have given up on creation due to restrictions. This is probably the case as well.
No, that is not the case for Alishia. She is still able to receive payments from SubscribeStar. She has trouble getting money from Patreon, but has stated that she can still manage to get that money a couple of times per year.

Buletti

Nov 7, 2023
It was readable, I think people just ignored it because, well, it's the end of the content. You can't get the HJ with someone watching; that would have been resolved in the next update (or the one after that maybe). Swimsuit can't be used (except that you can actually get the one image of MC in the pool). Sasha's panties trigger a scene, but it's random.

If the butt plug has the red hand, it's 'equipped', but it doesn't do anything for now. Or you're supposed to then click on yourself to actually equip it? It's been a while, but still, there's no scene there.
Thx for clearing that up!

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Any similar games like this one or Eruption Imminent where the protagonist can be submissive and bottom futa?
Having a hard time by quadruple-Q, pretty much on the top of the futa genre with Eruption iminent. I'm a bit surprised you don't know abt it.
I'd even say it's better in term of freedom. You actually feel like you're shaping you MC.
I don't think you know how rare it actually is. Even with male protagonists, you don't see many games like that.
I rly recommend it

Shattered by Yeda Games. MC is more like a trap. But done really well and tons of content.
I actually got "trapped" myself lol did give much of a look at the MC and downloaded it. I hope you don't mind me saying this but I rly got quite the unfortunate surprise when I realized the mc was actually a man and not a futa. Still from the populaty it has ig it's a pretty good game.
I lowkey thought at some point MC would receive a sort of experimental injection that'd make him a "futa" lol (and that depending on previous choices you'd get a body reflecting your mental state or smt similar).
A pity, though it seems that game was only aimed for subs.

THX

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 72 Votes