Reinyn

May 22, 2017
At this point I don't have any expectations, if she doesn't update it, I don't rly care and if she updates it I wouldn't care too.
Honestly, the only thing that could make me beleive in this dev again is her releasing on schedule for at least 3 times (I know I'm kinda hoping for a lot lol).
Yeah, honestly, I wouldn't compare Eruption iminent and this game (strictly speaking abt the game).
This game has a very different vibe compared to Eruption Imminent. Like, Euption turned me on but this one, OH MY, idk if it's bc it was one of my 1st experiences but duuude. This one, I went crazy over it lol.
FR, Idk what it awakened in me but it for sure awakened smt lol.
Anyway, like that guy said in the end it's subjective. I love Eruption Imminent and where it's going but in term of horniness this one made me want to frkin break my screen for not going all the way, so frkin frustrating blue balled so hard mate so damn hard lol.

This was a pretty fun com to write

THX
Friend, please don't ask for the impossible. Alicia updating this game is pretty much just as likely as seeing pigs fly. Her updating on schedule, and 3 times in a row on that? Do you know how many pigs need to be flying for that? When you see that many pigs fly around there will be definitely something wrong with your eyes or with your mind, so at that point you either need a doctor or a psychiatrist.

• Haha
Reactions: Johan_0000
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes