• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The whole dolling up make up doesnt work. I only get the normal 0,5 desire with Lisa...
Screw this update. Bank job more like it.

carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
How can I do nina to massage i need to improve my skill but i do all spend time with her but she dont get the mod for massage any one know it?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
so you get game over regardless ?
I have no idea when you can fulfill the quest to get the handjob.
So my guess, when you save too late you would have trouble to finish the quest in the next update when the handjob quest is implemented.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
No I do massage only nina for learning massage from jesica only but lina needed for mod but never seen mod yet
Oh sorry, I misunderstood.
At first, I didn't get her into the mood (mod is another thing^^) either.
I guess this has something to do with the phone calls in the afternoon (in your room).
I called her as many times I could and it worked then (in the Library, evening).
But that is also a one time thing for now.

Reactions: carharadon

carharadon

Jul 1, 2019
Oh sorry, I misunderstood.
At first, I didn't get her into the mood (mod is another thing^^) either.
I guess this has something to do with the phone calls in the afternoon (in your room).
I called her as many times I could and it worked then (in the Library, evening).
But that is also a one time thing for now.
ok last more thing sory i bother you so much how can i do phone call :D

darius25

Jun 26, 2019
i don't get all these babies OH NO NTR JEUES christ like goddam must be watching their lovers getting fucked in front of them xd and cant handle it in the game I do think in each room choice you should add a picture of the person in the room to make hunting for them a bit more easy if their is already a way to do this and i missed i feel dumb but also

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
It's a good news to see this game again ^^

I think in the next updates a little walkthrough could be good, because between the mulitple choices in the dialogues and the location of every character during every hour in this manor, it will be real hard to progress without a ton of "die and retry" (new game of save state).

Reactions: RHFlash

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
Why is one of the only two new good scene of the game with the ugliest girl of the game?? and what possessed Alishia to make that manager... xD

And from what i understood first you need to have the discussion with your mother about the poster in your room, then speak with the maid and she will tell you that you need permission from Nina, i dont remember well but i think that you can speak with her and she will tell you that she wants it there (depends on what you choose to say), after that when your mother goes to work you can meet with the maid when she is using some kind of perfume in one of the rooms, speak with her and go with her to the massage session, there Nina will tell you that maybe giving your mother a massage will help (this leads to the spa scene where the maid is helping you massage Nina). After this you will have the option of giving her a massage at night (in the black room with the sofa) but she will reject you, to complete this part you need to grind affection until she is around 4 and then put her in the mood, how to do that?? when she goes off to work go to your room and you will have a phone icon on the lower right part of the screen, click it and try to be sexual. If you do everything right you can give her a massage and finish that part of the story but since there is nothing more implemented you will still get game over xD

And if anyone wants to know, you can get a scene if you grab Nina's pink swimsuit (you can grab it at the pool that is outside of the house) and at night in your room click it in your bag and just use it yourself. (select pink swimsuit and then go to your character sheet and click on the MC)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes