gladiactor

Oct 28, 2017
Did you start a new game too?
I forgot to say that, sorry.
Yes I also started a new game. For fear of having made some mistakes, I deleted the game and extracted it again, deleted the script files and copied the bug file to the game folder. I did this procedure times. It has never worked.

easyshi

Apr 6, 2018
is there any sex content? Or something with Sasha? i extract images.rpa and there is nothing interested or am i blind?

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
A bucketload of choices in dialogues that don't really influence anything. I wish there was at least an option to remove single option choices like this.
That's the part of game design. MC only talks when you click something. That's why the game shows you text and choices together (most of the time), and that's why they show up not in the center like almost every other renpy game. All of it is done to make those choices feel a little bit more mundane, to get you in the character.

Lance231

Jan 6, 2018
That's the part of game design. MC only talks when you click something. That's why the game shows you text and choices together (most of the time), and that's why they show up not in the center like almost every other renpy game. All of it is done to make those choices feel a little bit more mundane, to get you in the character.
And that's nice when you have different choices, when you can only choose one option (like in the image where there is only "girlfriend" to select) it's just pointless clicking. I myself thought that those parts of the game were incomplete and were just placeholders so that you could put more choices in the future, now with what you just said i just find it weird, not...bad, but weird.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What does this mean?
I completed Lisa's task and it wasn't even worth playing.
Nothing pretty much happened.
Nina's task is weird.
It says this the end of this quest in this update.
So I wasn't able to complete the task regardless of how many days I had left.
This was an incomplete update as far as I know.........so annoying.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
last time this game was updated was when it was uploaded i believe so this game seems to be looking for about 1 update a year...i mean its free so i cant complain. but boy do you have alot of competition that DOESNT take more then a year
Creator has commented that they are coming back to the project and updates will be more frequent, I forget how often. It's posted somewhere around page 70 or so.

Salva6

Sep 19, 2018
Its better to wait for next update before playing it, there's no big progression and whatever you do you will get a game over since you cant get a handjob from Nina yet.

Also I extracted the images with unren and there are some scenes that i cant trigger in game if anyone could help me it would be nice.

Lexi
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Futackerman

danablelector

Jan 27, 2018
Its better to wait for next update before playing it, there's no big progression and whatever you do you will get a game over since you cant get a handjob from Nina yet.

Also I extracted the images with unren and there are some scenes that i cant trigger in game if anyone could help me it would be nice.

Lexi

These are the LE scenes, so you need to have a patch file that is given to $20 patrons to see these complete scenes.

Reactions: Futackerman
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes