Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Update is good, but concept.. imagine that you grinded all week, spend about hour of your time and then - gameover. What do u do? start again or delete the game? And thats a main problem here.

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
OMG that girls looks freaking hot. But... Not animated? I cant see in tags. Come on man like that amazing girls and we cant see them action. That's lame :FacePalm:
Well, right now animations would take me even more time and I have a feeling that no one wants to wait a few more additional months on every update.

Update is good, but concept.. imagine that you grinded all week, spend about hour of your time and then - gameover. What do u do? start again or delete the game? And thats a main problem here.
Managers tasks would be easy to complete once other updates hit. Those are more to guide players through the content and make them feel at least a little like their actions matter. Because I think other open games have a problem of not having a clear long-term and short-term goals and time spending feels useless in them too.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Because I think other open games have a problem of not having a clear long-term and short-term goals and time spending feels useless in them too.
Yeah, i really like that you put some sort of quest log there. Sandbox game without it is pathetic crap. But i still can't accept "grind-gameover" concept. I understand how it has sence with the plot. And inside of small location it could work, maybe. But what would happen with gameplay when you add more locations and more characters? I dunno.

But i can't whine about text and renders. They are amazing. I can't wait the story to progress - i love all characters and want to know them better!

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
Is there a mod to change the name of the protagonist? I feel uncomfortable playing as a woman or trans. I mean in games like AWAM you play as Sophia and in JOHN you play as Jessica. But in this game you play as yourself. Is there any way to change that? I really want to play this game but I am getting turned off when being played as myself as a trans.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
It was as good as I expected it to be, first we had story intro and now we have introduction to sandbox system.
I assume 2a stands for Alpha ? Would have gladly waited another year so you could have added some meat to the bones that we got.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Is there a mod to change the name of the protagonist?
You want to redo story from 2 perspective to 3 perspective? It's not about the name (cause i can name protagonist in the game), it's about perspective.

Dec 2, 2018
If you are done after the massage, are you able to continue or will it just be game over after a couple of days. Sorry if i was unclear.
I massage her but then nothing happens so I get a game over after a few days.

CırıLover

Nov 5, 2016
You want to redo story from 2 perspective to 3 perspective? It's not about the name (cause i can name protagonist in the game), it's about perspective.
Ya I actually meant playing from a third person perspective. Is there any mod for that? I mean all the mod has to do is to change words like "you" "your" etc to any name such as "Lana" "Lana's" etc.

SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
It's impossible. The "Doll up" option does not give you extra point with your mother. Only the regular 0,5. On top of that you can talk to your mom only twice a day...so that's 1 point only...See you next year KEKW
It's not impossible. You need to call your mom at work by going to your room and using your phone. I was able to get her to 'Steady Desire' and then when she got home I talked to her and brought up the issue with the poster. She will eventually relent and allow you to keep it after talking and massaging her shoulders. Once that was done, the quest updated to a completed status.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah phone is some sort of cheating here :D But it's ok. A game shouldn't be the second job. I just want more actions with Sasha <3

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes