SupermanikSol

Nov 15, 2018
Yeah phone is some sort of cheating here :D But it's ok. A game shouldn't be the second job. I just want more actions with Sasha <3
I have a feeling it's going to take some time to get on Sasha's good side seeing as how she basically hates MC right now. I'd rather see updates with Jessica, Nina, and Mom before any Sasha updates. Yes, I have a thing for mature women. :D

scyllar

Apr 30, 2019
honestly, tone the bimbo down a bit. i get that some like the aesthetic, but it's actually uncanny valley as of now

D

Deleted member 934710

Cinema room, front yard, game room, library room, Lisa's room, lounge, MC room (2), Nina's Room, outdoor pool, spa room, terrace
Where exactly ? :whistle: :unsure: i have found just 3 images (mc's room on the table , library , the pool)

Last edited by a moderator:

welpwelpwelp

Jan 25, 2018
Is it just me or does this game get a lot of errors. Almost every time I try to go somewhere I get an error, which means that I have to rollback and try again

Oct 29, 2016
Unfortunately, and i really mean it, this game just shot itself in the foot.

We were all waiting patiently for the update, never unfollowed the thread stayed here hoping that this wouldnt be abandoned. It was AN AMAZING GAME, with amazing renders.

Until the update came.

With the oldest trick in the book.

Sandbox.So as to take grinding to all time highs, increase game time since content is far too little.

But this was not the worst of it after all.

Whats was even worse and what made me unistall it last night was the fact that a " GAME OVER TIMER" is introduced.

So, we dont only have to deal with the grinding, without even having any hints on what to do next or where the characters are ( an indication for example would be nice ) BUT we also get a freaking game over once the task is not completed under said time frame.

Along with that we cant go back more than 4 screens which means that a lot of saves are required.

For the love of God, Alishia if you are GENUINELLY GOING TO GIVE THIS GAME A PROPER PORTION OF YOUR TIME , DROP THE SANDBOX + GAME OVER MECHANIC for christs sake.

I am out.

smut

Jul 21, 2017
I have no idea where this is going in terms of gameplay, I just hope it will have frequent updates and some progression. The futa themed games with great graphics are few and far between, and hopefully this can inspire other creators too, no matter how it turns out.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Again, seriously, from the very release of this game, Alishia said this was gonna be sandbox. There's no reason to be all "uhh wat" now, it was known. The intro was only linear to introduce the characters and the story. There are ideas being thrown around to make the grind more worthwhile and ways to incorporate being able to find characters.

Furthermore, I like the game over timer. It's not great in this version because the task can't be completed yet (even though that is clearly stated in the journal) and there was the bug with Lisa's room which meant it was hard to get affection with her. But this specifically pushes you to go for the people you need to interact with, rather than spending your sandbox time going from location to location and talking with someone when it doesn't really matter (at this point).

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
Reactions: BABPEEG and RHFlash
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes