saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
Bugfix: for those who had already downloaded the game. There is a bug that doesn't let players to enter Lisa's Room. Here is a patch to fix it, delete the numbers, place it in directory/game and overwrite the old file.

EDIT: Can confirm old saves don't work.
i tried it and start new game, but it's not working also, is the file name is correct?

Anyone has walkthrough?

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
Console Commands:
momO.affection = ## (Max 10)
sisO.affection = ## (Max 10)
ninaO.affection = ## (Max 10)
kendraO.affection = ## (Max 10)
miaO.affection = ## (Max 10)
baileyO.affection = ## (Max 10)
piperO.affection = ## (Max 10)
moriahO.affection = ## (Max 10)
jessicaO.affection = ## (Max 10)
akiraO.affection = ## (Max 10)
lexiO.affection = ## (Max 10)
elsaO.affection = ## (Max 10)
julO.affection = ## (Max 10)

Replace affection with "desire" for other things, also some characters do not max at 10 but most do.

Also the affection doesn't matter, the game pretty much ends before you can complete the first quest.
can you guide how to Enable/use this commands, is there any other important commands?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
there is NO use to the consolecommands YET because there is next to nothing content you can trigger with these commands.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
how about yourself did you play the old version?
I played old version 3 times, relax.
Alright so what are all the new scenes on this update?
Big scene with menagers. Scene with learning to massage, and giving it to mom. Scene with movie. Sure, we have only one "sex" scene but a lot of rendering was done.

What i'm afraid of - i don't wanna this game be like Bright past or Glamour. They have very beautiful renders but i can't play them - mega boring.

OneWayMissile

Jul 24, 2018
I played old version 3 times, relax.

Big scene with menagers. Scene with learning to massage, and giving it to mom. Scene with movie. Sure, we have only one "sex" scene but a lot of rendering was done.

What i'm afraid of - i don't wanna this game be like Bright past or Glamour. They have very beautiful renders but i can't play them - mega boring.
Thanks I didnt got the massage scene yet, is the sex scene you talking about the one with the managers?

tommy62

Sep 12, 2019
Console Commands:
momO.affection = ## (Max 10)
sisO.affection = ## (Max 10)
ninaO.affection = ## (Max 10)
kendraO.affection = ## (Max 10)
miaO.affection = ## (Max 10)
baileyO.affection = ## (Max 10)
piperO.affection = ## (Max 10)
moriahO.affection = ## (Max 10)
jessicaO.affection = ## (Max 10)
akiraO.affection = ## (Max 10)
lexiO.affection = ## (Max 10)
elsaO.affection = ## (Max 10)
julO.affection = ## (Max 10)

Replace affection with "desire" for other things, also some characters do not max at 10 but most do.

Also the affection doesn't matter, the game pretty much ends before you can complete the first quest.

after name,it is O or zero ?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
You have to find the bikini on of the first two days, then be in your room at night and use the bikini in the inventory screen (hand icon) then go to your character page (not with all the characters, just you) and click yourself.

Reactions: Higurashika
3.70 star(s) 71 Votes