4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
How do I find the business owner's?
The first business owner could be revealed by talking to your assistant.
Your assistant will come up with extra work for you and will prompt you to the mayor of the city who will pass you a list of several additional important people in town.
By then, you should see all neccessary speaker locations and it's up to you, to motivate them doing voluntary work for kids.

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Simple question regarding this " -Still not many girls you can actually fuck " is there anybody you can actually fXXX? casue in previous versnions there was nothing just waste of time ;( despite the potential ...

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Simple question regarding this " -Still not many girls you can actually fuck " is there anybody you can actually fXXX? casue in previous versions there was nothing just waste of time ;( despite the potential ...
There's never been a version where you couldn't fuck anyone at all, though I admit some are hard to get. ;-)
As of 0.0.41, you can fuck :
-Cecilia (RV girl)
-Andrea, Emma, Audrey (coworkers)
-Claire (cafeteria girl)
-Leah (girl who lives with you)
-Shelley (hospital girl)

Still not much "nice guy" content though.

Reactions: lowcody
Sep 3, 2020
There's never been a version where you couldn't fuck anyone at all, though I admit some are hard to get. ;-)
-Cecilia (RV girl)
-Claire (cafeteria girl)
-Shelley (hospital girl)

There are many games for nice guys already, don't lose focus ;-)

Scove

Mar 20, 2020
-Cecilia (RV girl)
-Claire (cafeteria girl)
-Shelley (hospital girl)

Horizon:

How do we get 0.0.41? The newest showing on F95 is 0.0.32.

Great game as well. Keep them coming.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Horizon:

How do we get 0.0.41? The newest showing on F95 is 0.0.32.

Great game as well. Keep them coming.
Thank you. You get 0.0.41 (well, 0.0.4 for now, as I have a problem with the latest andriod build) if you're a patreon. I'll post a link on here in about a week.

wait for a new update with Leah, it's weird that you blurred her legs out and then ..... do nothing @@@@
There are several occurences of "Wait... that's all ?" and I'm aware of it. I'm doing my best to add more scenes. I recently purchased lots of poses and animations, that should help ! :-D

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you. You get 0.0.41 (well, 0.0.4 for now, as I have a problem with the latest andriod build) if you're a patreon. I'll post a link on here in about a week.

There are several occurences of "Wait... that's all ?" and I'm aware of it. I'm doing my best to add more scenes. I recently purchased lots of poses and animations, that should help ! :-D
This is a very long game and many characters, each character has a very complex and interesting personality and circumstances, perhaps because of so many characters ,,,, each character is unfinished, and it seems very I don't see the end of the game in a long time.
Game graphics at first glance not beautiful, but if you play hard for 1 hour, you will discover that the character's body is great and the face expression is very rich.
I think the game deserves 5 ^ for all of that.
Anyway, thank you the author brought to the player a very good, and extremely interesting game

yurifury

Nov 17, 2019

I am waiting for this upadate (0.004) don't take a week bro , update now itself , no patience

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
I am waiting for this upadate (0.004) don't take a week bro , update now itself , no patience
I can't blame a guy for wanting to reward patrons by releasing to them early. That being said, I do agree he would probably get more people playing his game (potential future patrons) if he timed his public release to be on a Friday or early Saturday instead of during a weekday. There are far more people who play on the weekend than during the week.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I can't blame a guy for wanting to reward patrons by releasing to them early. That being said, I do agree he would probably get more people playing his game (potential future patrons) if he timed his public release to be on a Friday or early Saturday instead of during a weekday. There are far more people who play on the weekend than during the week.
Well, I can always push back to next friday... :-D
jk ..; I'll keep that in mind for next release.

Reactions: Mad Max: Creampie

Scove

Mar 20, 2020
If people really wanted to get access to HorizontalS game earlier than the public release, it would cost them $2 a month for the lowest tier Patron that he has. Everyone has an extra $2. Even that crackhead that I arrested last night had $2. Give HorizontalS a break.

HorizontalS, great game and keep them coming. Also, if Audrey were to get a divorce, I'll marry her!

note2510

Jan 7, 2021
Hi i love you games. But i can't start 0.42 on pc (is not a valid win 32 application) can you check thank you

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Hell yes! I have waiting for so long for this update, can't wait to download and check out the new content and event in this release

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes