4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I recompiled the PC build with an older Renpy version and replaced the links in OP.

WIN LINUX: - - -

Reactions: Spfjolietjake

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
So, i am played this game about 2hours, and i am only on day seven. Yeah with some rollback and so on. But will skip the rest, because it is a early build and it wll to be replayd at some point.

First, images look good and while i am not a sandbox fan, i like this ingame cheat. Nice work. Map and navigation is also good.

But honestly it is already too much grind. For example, i am lost three days only to read all this files about my coworkers. Why 5 lvl each
And i am discovered (discovered, only say "hi" maybe) like 20 people of 50, so too much, because each one will be satisfying on one way or an other.
So you have 60 days, but there is no way you can succsess half of the people and there will be probably some side missions alà "take nude pics at the photostudio"
So what lewd scenes i chan see in my little playtime..zero. One pussy and one breasts, boring. AND i have this done with cheat. It can only be frustrating the legal way. Or you are a sandboxfreak who cum when you see "Sandbox"

I am not :p
Thx for warning...

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
You can avoid all of these, you don't have to do anything bad, and you can interrupt bad things that are happening if you want to. However, as of right now, these tags represent most of the content of the game , so it might be a little boring. My advice would be to try it a bit later when there's more "good guy" content.
Has the game progressed into "good guy" content?

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone has any console commands for affinity and other stats. Its way too grindy otherwise. Also how to have unlimited cameras. I have clicked on the lighthouse and it turns red but how to use help I dont know.

Last edited:

Retor

Apr 7, 2020
Anyone has any console commands for affinity and other stats. Its way too grindy otherwise. Also how to have unlimited cameras. I have clicked on the lighthouse and it turns red but how to use help I dont know.

Once you click the lighthouse, the cash should show 100K, Karma should show 10 and MC should be able to continue without sleep I think
I will hand this over to HorizonticalS to add and clarify on those points

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
If the Lighthouse is red, it means you basically don't have to worry about anything : You don't have to work eat sleep relax or exercise, and you'll never need to buy spycams, alcohol, or sleeping pills.
As for cameras, you can put them in specific places only : The warehouse, warehouse locker, college locker, home bathroom, leah's room, aisha's bathroom, police station locker, Audrey's bathroom. You need to do it when noone is there, or sometimes you need to convince someone to do it for you.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
It's too bad this is sandbox...the Dev does put hints, but the hints aren't very helpful. Like the ladder for Melisa, go talk to her to see if she got her delivery...you talk to her, and there is no dialog to discuss said ladder. It has all kinds of potential, and you can see the how much fun this could get, but it's just not worth the grind trying to find where to click, and spending time trying to guess what the hint means just puts this into the trash bin.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Since there is no walkthrough and the guide is bare bones, does anyone know how to do these quests?
"Cleaning Lady"
"The Rise of Bobby 1"
"Secret Lab"

The guide implies that they are in the game, but no idea how to make them work

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Well how do I go to Audrey's house. She is working everyday late now, but I am not getting a chance to ask her about skirt.

poldy

Jan 13, 2019
what to do ? i cannot corrupt miko more, i guess there is problem in that at end of showing panties character is saying " damn miko, you accepted money to show me panties 0 times now" when i did it more than 20 times what to do

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes