4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
Not yet, I'd advise not to play yet if you want to be a good guy only, as you won't have much to do.
You should warn if the game has only asshole path now, so people who dont want to be an asshole in the game dont waste time waiting for something to happen xP
(nothing against your game, but damn I feel frustrated!!)

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
There is a bug preventing me from completing the Kelly quest.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/speech-kelly.rpy", line 96, in <module>
TypeError: get_status() takes exactly 3 arguments (4 given)

Tremeres

May 28, 2017
what to do ? i cannot corrupt miko more, i guess there is problem in that at end of showing panties character is saying " damn miko, you accepted money to show me panties 0 times now" when i did it more than 20 times what to do
Putting this in the console, does the trick:
Code:
persos.set_counter('Miko','flashed_for_money', 5)

Reactions: poldy

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
There is a bug preventing me from completing the Kelly quest.
Thank you for reporting this. It will be fixed for next release. Technically you can still complete Kelly's quest but you have to pick the evil path, sorry about that.

Reactions: ohmz

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you for reporting this. It will be fixed for next release. Technically you can still complete Kelly's quest but you have to pick the evil path, sorry about that.
I'm on the evil path (I presume, I certainly picked the more exploitative answers) but it's still listed as ACTIVE in the quest log (post locker room scenes and follow-up conversations: I don't think there's more I can do with her).

Also, every time I call the professor, she tells me to call back tomorrow (and if I go to her office, she kicks me out for not having an appoitment): I've been trying every day for a few weeks with the same result. I've still been able to progress with the quest by visiting the mayor and getting a list of names from him despite never having met her, but now getting Alpha Male on board requires me to talk to her again, which I can't, so this seems to be the end of the line.

Edit: Of course, immediately after I posted this, I fired the game up again just to check and the phone call went through on the first attempt. Maybe the game just needed a re-start for some reason? Odd.

Last edited:

alias16

Apr 20, 2021
Is there supposed to be some sort of event with Leah in the pool? It looks like she's drowning in one of the pictures.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
There are a lot of things I like about this game, but playing it is mostly an exercise in confused frustration. It is so completely opaque in how and where to trigger which content that a lot of the scenes I do end up with come with an unhelpful note about "IF YOU HAD DONE SOMETHING DIFFERENT EARLIER, YOU WOULD HAVE HAD SOME OPTIONS HERE"
Well, no shit Sherlock, but I'm just stumbling my way through the game, trying to trigger any new content at all. And since I don't know what I should have done differently or when, there's no way I'm playing through the whole game again just on the off chance I'll blindly hit the right switch this time.

To add to that, the game seems to often skip key scenes/events. I'll pick some option or other, hoping that that may lead to something, and the next time I talk to that character, they'll talk about how we've had sex (or gone out to dinner, or whatever) without anything ever having happened in the game.

The basic game mechanics are fine (it's a heavy grind, but there are options to disable it), but the game is desparately in need of a more exhaustive quest guide or walkthrough of some sort.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Well how do I go to Audrey's house. She is working everyday late now, but I am not getting a chance to ask her about skirt.
Audreys house will be revealed by going through her files in the archive.

Audrey, Andrea and Layla do have the most. You should trigger each persona till you get the message: "nothing to learn anymore"
Thereafter, e.g. Bobby file, you could only trigger it, which leads to a information by Miko, listening to your thoughts.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Well how do I go to Audrey's house. She is working everyday late now, but I am not getting a chance to ask her about skirt.
For the skirt, you should concentrate on Bobby and the issues Andrea has on him.
The House of her is important for a turn black<->red for Brenda, meeting Frank, discuss the case "Andrea" (picture of her) and may to let Audrey know, you love her... ^^

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Does anyone know what time I should check camera at warehouse?
you could learn about the time and day in the archive by learning "about your company/business".
Its Tue and Fri at 10pm.

You could "see" it with the radar at your offices door, Melvin sells as "special goods" .

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Since there is no walkthrough and the guide is bare bones, does anyone know how to do these quests?
"Cleaning Lady"
"The Rise of Bobby 1"
"Secret Lab"

The guide implies that they are in the game, but no idea how to make them work
same stage! let's try it and inform here...

Edit:
Cleaning Lady looks like it's Natasha.... got her phone number and called her, saying "we need someone to clean the Astoria building" - You could contact her via phone to make a contract, but thats it for this version v0042
Edit 2: for v0042 it looks like, Natasha is so far a dead end, if you decide to help her out instead of ....

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Android incest patch version available ??
Frankly, I do not understand this religious veiling custom and all its consequences.
If I understood correctly, the women should only pull their skirts during the process of excretion up to the head, otherwise unpleasant residues in the sun begin to smell. That's, what I understood, is the reason written down in that field manual when living on a journey.
Nowadays, something like incest request are a result as women are only allowed to show their faces at home....

I didn't get it, sorry

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: King0761
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes