4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
Since there is no walkthrough and the guide is bare bones, does anyone know how to do these quests?
"Cleaning Lady"
"The Rise of Bobby 1"
"Secret Lab"

The guide implies that they are in the game, but no idea how to make them work
Secret Lab was an easy 1 but I had to go back on a new game and do it. First you need sleep tablets and you cannot be locked out of Merediths room. I just kept skipping time without accepting the meeting where you had to get people onboard on the conference and waited for the 2 women to arrive at my house and got to the scene where I needed to ask Leah where Meredith works found out where she worked and waited until she was in the living room at 5/6pm and it came up saying something about giving her a cup of tea. Put 1 sleeping pill in and when shes sleeping at night go in and search her room make sure you read the 10 pages and summarize and then that opens up Emma where Doug rings you at night and sends you pics of Emma. You can get her to wear a sexier outfit without a bra and have sex with her.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Of all the various bugs I've run into, the most gamebreaking so far is that the daily events don't reset overnight, so I have to manually set all the talked_today, bm_today, etc. variables to False every morning to progress. My game was at a complete standstill until I started rummaging in the console and found that issue.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Secret Lab was an easy 1 but I had to go back on a new game and do it. First you need sleep tablets and you cannot be locked out of Merediths room. I just kept skipping time without accepting the meeting where you had to get people onboard on the conference and waited for the 2 women to arrive at my house and got to the scene where I needed to ask Leah where Meredith works found out where she worked and waited until she was in the living room at 5/6pm and it came up saying something about giving her a cup of tea. Put 1 sleeping pill in and when shes sleeping at night go in and search her room make sure you read the 10 pages and summarize and then that opens up Emma where Doug rings you at night and sends you pics of Emma. You can get her to wear a sexier outfit without a bra and have sex with her.
Strange, I have Leah and Meredith in my house (Leah is kind of my sex slave now), I have the sleeping pills and done the conference already, and Leah has told me where Meredith works and I have been there which several guards tell me to leave and a placeholder scientist lady gets naked as a "sorry there's no content, have this" moment haha.
And I have been through the Doug/Emma line but chose not to agree with the trap this time because Emma never speaks to me again if I set her up, but she is already wearing the sexier outfit and no option of sex with her =(

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
After Claire texted the first pic, I keep getting the "Leave me alone, you had your picture today!" response every time I text her after that.

The quest log also says to keep texting Andrea for pics of Layla, but she also keeps giving the "have nothing to send you" response.
Of all the various bugs I've run into, the most gamebreaking so far is that the daily events don't reset overnight, so I have to manually set all the talked_today, bm_today, etc. variables to False every morning to progress. My game was at a complete standstill until I started rummaging in the console and found that issue.
That's a very interesting bug. It's theorically not possible, as those automatically reset between "Night" and "6AM". Did you start the game with 0.0.42 or had you tried it before ? Also, where do you sleep ? Would you mind posting your save ? Cause this is gamebreaking indeed. Also, don't hesitate to tell me about the bugs you find on . I'm doing my best to resolve these issues. (EDIT: Nvm, I think I found it, don't sleep in your bed for now... sleep in the couch at home or the office so solve it, for now...sorry about that.)

Strange, I have Leah and Meredith in my house (Leah is kind of my sex slave now), I have the sleeping pills and done the conference already, and Leah has told me where Meredith works and I have been there which several guards tell me to leave and a placeholder scientist lady gets naked as a "sorry there's no content, have this" moment haha.
There's no new content at the lab, however, there's a new option to search Meredith's room and find more informations. But you can only do it when she's there, so you have to try when she's sleeping. And drug her tea to make sure she doesn't wake up.

And I have been through the Doug/Emma line but chose not to agree with the trap this time because Emma never speaks to me again if I set her up, but she is already wearing the sexier outfit and no option of sex with her =(
There's some new content there. If you agreed with the trap and Emma never speaks to you again, try once more. She still won't talk to you but MC will then say that this is Doug's fault, and you can call him. You will have options to buy newer pics from Doug, which in turn will open new options with Emma. Then once you've read the secret report in Meredith's room, it will also let you go in Emma's office and tell her to follow you to your office.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
wow, I kinda figured there wasn't much content yet...might I suggest you put the location of where the target is? You list the name of the girl, but knowing the location of said girl at the time needed, would eliminate a lot of guesswork and wasted time.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
That's a very interesting bug. It's theorically not possible, as those automatically reset between "Night" and "6AM". Did you start the game with 0.0.42 or had you tried it before ? Also, where do you sleep ? Would you mind posting your save ? Cause this is gamebreaking indeed. Also, don't hesitate to tell me about the bugs you find on . I'm doing my best to resolve these issues. (EDIT: Nvm, I think I found it, don't sleep in your bed for now... sleep in the couch at home or the office so solve it, for now...sorry about that.)
Yeah, that checks. New game in this version, sleep in the bed most nights (except when something causes the MC to miss sleep altogether). Sounds like you figured it out, but let me know if you still need a save and I'll shoot you a message.

There's no new content at the lab, however, there's a new option to search Meredith's room and find more informations. But you can only do it when she's there, so you have to try when she's sleeping. And drug her tea to make sure she doesn't wake up.
Btw. I couldn't get into her bedroom to search despite using the "ask Meredith to unlock her door at night" option. She agreed to unlock the door again, but the dialogue still came up as being locked. It may be connected to the night reset bug? Tried monkeying with lockedroom and lockedroomnight to no avail, so in the end I gave up and just label jumped.

Note also the error in the quest log I pointed out above.

Oh, and if you convince Cecilia that Sam is cheating on her without showing the picture, you don't get the sex scene, but the dialogues with Cecilia from there on all assume you've had sex.

Last edited:

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Regarding the day dream about Andrea for Bobby, is there a way to have Andrea spread her legs to unlock the second option? I have blackmailed her and had sex with her but the option isn't available still

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Had a weird bug, after sending Emma to Doug's trap, and buying all of his photos (1k and 2k ones) when I closed the phone I had Claire appear in front of me with the regular dialogue as if I was talking to her at the cafe

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Since there is no walkthrough and the guide is bare bones, does anyone know how to do these quests?
"Cleaning Lady"
"The Rise of Bobby 1"
"Secret Lab"

The guide implies that they are in the game, but no idea how to make them work
"The Rise of Bobby 1"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

now, Bobby is intended to get at 6pm to the locker room.
tbc

Last edited:

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
Try clicking on the hourglass first. Let me know how it goes.
it helped a bit, also i think eating did. latest bug was that it suddenly gives image of apartment when doing something in office ie. now i downloaded non compressed version n it seems to work better but not sure yet if this bug is fixed in it. it doesnt crash the game tho or put you to screen where you can rollback, ignore, etc. also, i found lot more can be done in it than before, or then i just didn't know how to trigger some events. i still dunno how spycam can be put to audrey's home or police station, if it's in this update yet. computer update seems good but it may be causing this bug where it shows wrong background/room? interesting game 4/5.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
it helped a bit, also i think eating did. latest bug was that it suddenly gives image of apartment when doing something in office ie. now i downloaded non compressed version n it seems to work better but not sure yet if this bug is fixed in it. it doesnt crash the game tho or put you to screen where you can rollback, ignore, etc. also, i found lot more can be done in it than before, or then i just didn't know how to trigger some events. i still dunno how spycam can be put to audrey's home or police station, if it's in this update yet. computer update seems good but it may be causing this bug where it shows wrong background/room? interesting game 4/5.
The only way to add a spycam in Audrey's bathroom for now is to convince bobby to do it. So you have to progress in the Andrea / Bobby story arc. I will probably add a way for MC to do it on his own later on.

Same for the Police station, you need to talk to the Captain, Gordon, Megan, and Stacey until you can convince Megan to put a spycam in the locker room.

Also could you share the save where the wrong screen appears after using the computer ?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
"The Rise of Bobby 1"
Okay... from beginning, what I've done so far:
Got Andrea in MC's office for her stunt and made some +10 points (don't do that again...) with her till ~60+ - was fully go through the scenes and made a remember me shot (no shirt at work)- I motivated Bobby till 50+ (Cecilia was mentioning, that is something like "brother") - Asked Andrea everything at pool (about you + discuss something) and everything at work (office) - Bobby gets motivated at warehouse - a scene of him took place as I was at home at 8pm - asked Andrea for Layla pics further on (got me a routine for Claire, Doug and Andrea at 5pm each day ^^) - Andrea mentions (text), he stinks - talked to Bobby about it

now, Bobby is intended to get at 5pm - instead 6pm - to the locker room.
tbc
I have done all of this so far, Andrea doesn't wear a shirt under her uniform and Bobby uses the showers but always after Andrea and Layla leave, never at the same time with Andrea. He has already spied on Andrea at her home too. Never got an option for Andrea to spread her legs to unlock the second day dream idea (is it implemented?)

Never got a chance to make Cecilia get naked during the photoshoot no matter what I did, made her hate me which I earned affinity back enough to be allowed in the rv but then I have no way of increasing affinity further

And spoken to Claire everywhere, taken a photo of her and Sam etc but no option for her photoshoot (I kind of remember doing it in a few versions ago)

Also when taking Melvin to the coffee shop everything leads to the MC saying if he played his cards differently and had blackmail against her then maybe I could go further, I already have the cheating photo and nothing else can be said

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The only way to add a spycam in Audrey's bathroom for now is to convince bobby to do it. So you have to progress in the Andrea / Bobby story arc. I will probably add a way for MC to do it on his own later on
Hi there, I can't seem to progress Audrey or Bobby's stories any more, Bobby is supposed to be in the lockers the same time as Andrea but he always shows up an hour afterwards instead, and with Audrey I was suppose to find out that the man she hates is (forget his name, the photographer) but this time no dialogue has come up about it. He has given me the photos of her, I have shown her, we have taken more photos in every way and her affinity is 100+ but neither her or the photographer have anything new to say

Reactions: stal1234

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I have done all of this so far, Andrea doesn't wear a shirt under her uniform and Bobby uses the showers but always after Andrea and Layla leave, never at the same time with Andrea. He has already spied on Andrea at her home too. Never got an option for Andrea to spread her legs to unlock the second day dream idea (is it implemented?)
For Andrea to use the shower at the same time as Bobby, you need to have her send you all the pics of Layla, so then Layla doesn't want her in the locker room when she is there.

Never got a chance to make Cecilia get naked during the photoshoot no matter what I did, made her hate me which I earned affinity back enough to be allowed in the rv but then I have no way of increasing affinity further
For the option to get Cecilia naked at the photoshoot, you just need to wait until she begs for the job, tell her you found something, ask for something in return, and then wait. Talk to her about the job everyday until Mc says "I bet she'd be willing to accept a nude photoshoot." Also, I might an option for a "positive" photoshoot with her later, but for now, she's not happy about it.

And spoken to Claire everywhere, taken a photo of her and Sam etc but no option for her photoshoot (I kind of remember doing it in a few versions ago)

Also when taking Melvin to the coffee shop everything leads to the MC saying if he played his cards differently and had blackmail against her then maybe I could go further, I already have the cheating photo and nothing else can be said
After you visited her with Melvin, visit her again on your own twice to unlock the photoshoot.

To get things further with Claire when Melvin is there, you need to talk to her at the swimming pool about the cheating and take her to the locker room before visiting her. (I know, it's hard to figure it out, I'm improving the quest log)

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hi there, I can't seem to progress Audrey or Bobby's stories any more, Bobby is supposed to be in the lockers the same time as Andrea but he always shows up an hour afterwards instead, and with Audrey I was suppose to find out that the man she hates is (forget his name, the photographer) but this time no dialogue has come up about it. He has given me the photos of her, I have shown her, we have taken more photos in every way and her affinity is 100+ but neither her or the photographer have anything new to say
Regarding Audrey, try taking pictures in the whiskey event after the photoshoot, and then visit her after 5 and show her.

As for Bobby, as I said, Ask all the layla pics to Andrea so they she as to use the locker room at the same time as Bobby. After the 1st locker event, you can convince Bobby to install a cam in Audrey's shower. After he does, spy on Audrey at 7AM and talk to Bobby about a reward. Visit the locker again for a new event. That's the end of the Bobby content for now.

Reactions: Limura

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Never got an option for Andrea to spread her legs to unlock the second day dream idea (is it implemented?)
Seems, that's Audrey.
Well, in v0032 was something, I've done for it, when I entered her office but....

Unsure, what led there

May someone HELP ^^

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes