4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Played a few hours. Got lost. Played some more. Kinda got the idea. Got lost again. Missed out on some stuff it seems

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Hopefully never Atlan ! There is no ingame female veiling in public as well.
But, you could rename the roommates to your taste

Speaking of corruption...

Last edited:

Choronzon79

Jun 3, 2018
kinda abit lost here
so in this game, i start playing as a bad guy from the start to everyone or i play as a good guy from start then bad in the end?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
That's on you. As for me, I prefer to get back at a girl when she or someone near her is bothering me, the company or my income directly.
Beeing nice to have them work hard for you or a smiling face to look at at the beginning and later on, isn't wrong in my opinion.

You will understand, your decision was too soft, when the situation continues. It looks like you could see their inner smile, when you face them ^^

That's harder to get, I know, but it worked for me till late content

Last edited:

johnyp

Feb 16, 2018
The only way to add a spycam in Audrey's bathroom for now is to convince bobby to do it. So you have to progress in the Andrea / Bobby story arc. I will probably add a way for MC to do it on his own later on.

Same for the Police station, you need to talk to the Captain, Gordon, Megan, and Stacey until you can convince Megan to put a spycam in the locker room.

Also could you share the save where the wrong screen appears after using the computer ?
ok thanks, i'm kinda stuck on those atm lol. it says to talk to bobby. at police station only one who blabbers is gordon, others dont have new dialogue for me. anyhow i keep eye on that n see if something happens. i talked to mayor about that assistant about how she got her job but it didnt help yet.
other thing is i havent yet found the lab keys from mc's mom. guess it triggers later on. seems someone wrote tips here to progress so i try them out.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
ok thanks, i'm kinda stuck on those atm lol. it says to talk to bobby. at police station only one who blabbers is gordon, others dont have new dialogue for me. anyhow i keep eye on that n see if something happens. i talked to mayor about that assistant about how she got her job but it didnt help yet.
other thing is i havent yet found the lab keys from mc's mom. guess it triggers later on. seems someone wrote tips here to progress so i try them out.
When it says talk to someone, you usually need to give them a day or two before they have new dialogue, like Bobby and Andrea at least.
I think the spy cam in the police station comes after talking to the mayor about Megan, but I am also stuck on that =(
And I don't think there are keys to the lab yet, only 2 files to search (2 separate times) which you first need to stress out your mum by taking a photo of her changing and then offering her tea with a sleeping pill from then on

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
kinda abit lost here
so in this game, i start playing as a bad guy from the start to everyone or i play as a good guy from start then bad in the end?
Theoretically, you could choose to play as a bad guy or a good guy or a mix there-of, but the vast majority of the content currently in the game comes from being an utter bastard.

ok thanks, i'm kinda stuck on those atm lol. it says to talk to bobby.
When it says talk to someone, you usually need to give them a day or two before they have new dialogue, like Bobby and Andrea at least.
You may be caught in the sleep bug: The daily conversations don't reset if you sleep in the bed in the current version, so take a nap anywhere else and see if Bobby gets some new conversation material.

at police station only one who blabbers is gordon, others dont have new dialogue for me. anyhow i keep eye on that n see if something happens. i talked to mayor about that assistant about how she got her job but it didnt help yet.
I think the spy cam in the police station comes after talking to the mayor about Megan, but I am also stuck on that =(
From memory, so take it with a bucketful of salt:
  • Talk to Megan, Stacey, and the Commisioner (forgot his name).
  • Improve your relationship with the latter so he'll tell you that Stacey is a problem (getting him an Asian whore or playing him at basketball: If he's willing to speak at the conference, he's ready to spill).
  • Talk to Megan and the Mayor about how she got the job.
  • Tell Stacey about that (not sure if this step is necessary)
  • Talk to Megan again and tell her that Stacey is a problem for the Commisioner and that she knows about Megan and the Mayor, give her a spycam.
  • Check the spycam at noon three-ish times to get compromising footage of Stacey.
  • You can try talking to Stacey about the footage but that conversation was bugged (at least for me), so the line ends here for now.

Reactions: FusiFranse

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
From memory, so take it with a bucketful of salt:
  • Talk to Megan, Stacey, and the Commisioner (forgot his name).
  • Improve your relationship with the latter so he'll tell you that Stacey is a problem (getting him an Asian whore or playing him at basketball: If he's willing to speak at the conference, he's ready to spill).
  • Talk to Megan and the Mayor about how she got the job.
  • Tell Stacey about that (not sure if this step is necessary)
  • Talk to Megan again and tell her that Stacey is a problem for the Commisioner and that she knows about Megan and the Mayor, give her a spycam.
  • Check the spycam at noon three-ish times to get compromising footage of Stacey.
  • You can try talking to Stacey about the footage but that conversation was bugged (at least for me), so the line ends here for now.
So if you pay the commissioner instead you can't get enough affinity for that dialogue about Stacey? He never mentions Stacey for me

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So if you pay the commissioner instead you can't get enough affinity for that dialogue about Stacey? He never mentions Stacey for me
Have you talked to him about problems at the police station? If you can't get through there, maybe go to the playground at 8PM and see if you can still play him at basketball to improve your relation there.

It is regrettably easy to unknowingly lock yourself out of content in this game by not doing things in the exact order the dev intended.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Have you talked to him about problems at the police station? If you can't get through there, maybe go to the playground at 8PM and see if you can still play him at basketball to improve your relation there.

It is regrettably easy to unknowingly lock yourself out of content in this game by not doing things in the exact order the dev intended.
Ok basketball with him is new to me, but beating him = 1 animosity and letting him win = 1 animosity and 1 affinity, so does the affinity even increase with the animosity bringing it down?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ok basketball with him is new to me, but beating him = 1 animosity and letting him win = 1 animosity and 1 affinity, so does the affinity even increase with the animosity bringing it down?
Your guess is as good as mine.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Michael
I think, basketbal with him at 8pm was repeatable in a previous release so you could gain 'like' points. Tried it and wasn't an option in v0042
Bribing him with the mayors option should be obviously the least choice but may could get interesting ^^
Simply paying him, the easiest and therefore no reward.
As of other male of the town, only the 'have a girl' path leads to further progress. (as of now)

Last edited:

Flerbo

Apr 29, 2021
Great game so far, so much content.

I am stuck with Meredith; I did the night scenes repeatedly all in the same night up to taking a photo when she woke up.
She locked me out of the room so now I cannot get access to the labs.
I followed dialogue for her to unlock the room again, but she is still locking it.
Only options left appear to be 'is everything ok?' to which she says 'I've already told you', or I can offer tea at 9pm (w/ or w/o drugs), but still get locked out w/ her telling me to go away.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020

I am stuck with Meredith; I did the night scenes repeatedly all in the same night up to taking a photo when she woke up.
I followed dialogue for her to unlock the room again, but she is still locking it.
Only options left appear to be 'is everything ok?' to which she says 'I've already told you', or I can offer tea at 9pm (w/ or w/o drugs), but still get locked out w/ her telling me to go away.
Even at "night" time ? I'll look into it.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018

Even at "night" time ? I'll look into it.

Yeah, I ran into a similar thing. Had the dialogue where she agreed to unlock her door again, but it remained locked (day and night).

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Guys need help discovering 2 interesting points:
1. Lara, the clues say, "She needs money and is willing to flash to get it. Visit her when she's alone at the office". When we are alone in the office the only topics of discussion are her work at the hospital and her relationship with boyfriend, has anyone found a way to move forward?
2. Progress on the friendship with Melvin hinges on the need to get naked pictures of Melissa, it's not clear how to do that :confused:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Guys need help discovering 2 interesting points:
1. Lara, the clues say, "She needs money and is willing to flash to get it. Visit her when she's alone at the office". When we are alone in the office the only topics of discussion are her work at the hospital and her relationship with boyfriend, has anyone found a way to move forward?
For 1) That's a tricky one and took me some time.
Lara asked for money of company. There are no records, no proof whatfore, no one is telling you anything about it.
You have no clue what is going on with your employee and if the situation is solved. That's somehow distracting her and may will get her started how to get further money on same or other ways.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's leading to a date.
You could do 'like' points before the date, to look at a friendly face.
For v0042 there is more content to her, so this guide is may a dead end as I'm still testing later content atm.

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon7

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
today played for the 1st time cause a friend recommended the game to me, but in my first 6 hours playing i noticed 2 things that left me with a sour taste, the 1st one of those 2 might be as intended but im gnna mention it anyways, cause i am not sure if it has been mentioned before, 30 pages are a lot to browse thru..

2nd monday in game, when the chick that hires you, should review you and reward you the minimal of 500$, is a no-show cause of Leah's mom arriving and demanding me to pick her up. So this week progressed without receiving payment. (the week started on monday and ended after a monday, so this week had 8 days and no rewards) Sadface.

also, when mentioning to cecilla's boyfriend sam, there is a job available, you lose $200 instant (also when mentioning this prior to cecillia wanting you to assist finding him a job)

overall 1st impression of the game (after 5 hours) is pretty solid, loving it so far and looking forward to seeing more content with the store employee Melissa...

edit:
owh, and when the game is set on auto-play, it would be helpful if the ingame phone messages were also shown with the same settings (text speed and auto forward time) as the rest of the game, instead, they scrolled by so so so so fast, i didnt even realize someone was texting me.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes