4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Same problem with Meredith, she catches you taking a photo of her naked at night, she locks the room when she is there, you convince her to unlock the door again and she agrees but never does

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
How do we corrupt Miko enough where she will go with the police chief? I can take her underwear photos and she flashes her boobs which for some reason gives animosity even though she seems happy about it

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
also, when mentioning to cecilla's boyfriend sam, there is a job available, you lose $200 instant (also when mentioning this prior to cecillia wanting you to assist finding him a job)
We assume that you're mentioning the cafe job? But I don't think that what you're doing at all. You're paying him 200 bucks to go clean your car (or whatever) to get time alone with Cecillia.

But if you're playing without cheats and trying to buy furniture/TV, etc for your home, that 200 is a significant set-back (much like paying Miko to research/expose herself).

Connecting him to the cafe job comes later.

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
in reply to waiwode

i discovered the cafe job way way way before i took the time to visit the park and meet sam.

Directly after telling Sam about the cafe job, you lose 200 $ !!
(this is in 1st week and 2nd week, before even talking to cecillia and learning she doesnt want your help with finding him a job)

and playing cheat less ofcourse ...

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
2nd monday in game, when the chick that hires you, should review you and reward you the minimal of 500$, is a no-show cause of Leah's mom arriving and demanding me to pick her up. So this week progressed without receiving payment. (the week started on monday and ended after a monday, so this week had 8 days and no rewards) Sadface.
It's a bug I've fixed but not released yet : You need to sleep in the office or sofa or seat, or skip night, but some events won't trigger or reset if you sleep in your bed.

also, when mentioning to cecilla's boyfriend sam, there is a job available, you lose $200 instant (also when mentioning this prior to cecillia wanting you to assist finding him a job)
As someone's said, that's just a way to get some time alone with Cecilia. However I'll change the amount in the next update, as the $200 figure comes from before I reworked work.

overall 1st impression of the game (after 5 hours) is pretty solid, loving it so far and looking forward to seeing more content with the store employee Melissa...
Thank you. I do have plans for Melissa.

Same problem with Meredith, she catches you taking a photo of her naked at night, she locks the room when she is there, you convince her to unlock the door again and she agrees but never does
I fixed this for next release. I also changed the way "Search her room" was presented, so that you don't have to click on take advantage first.

I was Murdered!!!!
Yeah, there are some game over screens, and 3 ways to die, but those haven't been worked on for a while, as I'm focusing on improving the general experience (Yeah I know it needs a walkthrough, but remember, just a few versions ago, it had no hints and no questlog, so there's progress :-D)

stole

Apr 27, 2018
When we could expect the new version of this brilliant game? I just can't wait to play and see the new additions. : ))

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
Yeah, there are some game over screens, and 3 ways to die, but those haven't been worked on for a while, as I'm focusing on improving the general experience (Yeah I know it needs a walkthrough, but remember, just a few versions ago, it had no hints and no questlog, so there's progress :-D)
Ahhh... so I have 2 more to find

mrGreen82

Feb 27, 2021
Thank you. I do have plans for Melissa.
thank you for sharing this.

I found another bug, when i went to sam and cecillia 11pm day 44, knew that sam cheated and forced him to let me in.
initiated the party
3x conversation
1x sam alchohol
1x conversation
1x sam alchohol
1x conversation
1x cecillia alchohol
2x conversation
it was day 45, 6 am when i had to click the leave button, but it was day 46, 6 am when i stepped outside - so this event lasted 36 hours instead of 12.

--------
edit:
went a bit back in time to try a diff combination in the party but found another 'visual' bug
day 44 6pm - 8 pm - first basketbal match with andrea
confident enough to take her charge
let her drink my beer
guessed air jordan
then i send her a msg on phone, but unlike my previous play she did not sent me the naked selfie, even tho i did got the fullscreen show of the selfie i unlocked in previous play.
andrea's last message on phone to me: "you will do better next time" in a large red box, this box doesnt leave when my phone closes and stays in game overlapping the table in home view, following me to the bedroom where doug calls me, and following me to the office next day.
its quite an annoying visual bug

------------
edit 2:

why isnt rebeca (receptionist @ hospital) showing up in relation chart ?? is there no content with her at all ?

Last edited:

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
How do I get Brendas phone number? She has told me like a dozen times to call her but I never can.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
so this event lasted 36 hours instead of 12.

--------
edit:

its quite an annoying visual bug

------------
edit 2:

why isnt rebeca (receptionist @ hospital) showing up in relation chart ?? is there no content with her at all ?
I fixed the bug with Andrea's text that stays on screen. It's annoying indeed.
Also, it's weird that you got the picture you unlocked in a previous play, I'll look into it.
I'll check the 36hours party too.

As for Rebecca, usually they appear in the chart if there's a "real dialogue". I'm currently working on Rebecca too, so expect more content in next version or the one after that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How do I get Brendas phone number? She has told me like a dozen times to call her but I never can.
There's a bug with Brenda's phone number in that version. I fixed it for next release.

Clixo

Jan 2, 2021
How do we corrupt Miko enough where she will go with the police chief? I can take her underwear photos and she flashes her boobs which for some reason gives animosity even though she seems happy about it
Yes I have got the same problem. Impossible to have her enough corrupt to accept to see the police chief. :(

And with the mayor and Natasha at 5pm it is always the same scene. " (I should present her to you next time)".

I m not in the sleep bug. I have try to sleep every where.

By the way. Even the bugs, this game is awesome. Congratulations

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes