4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Silhoutte

May 17, 2020
Yes I have got the same problem. Impossible to have her enough corrupt to accept to see the police chief. :(

And with the mayor and Natasha at 5pm it is always the same scene. " (I should present her to you next time)".

I m not in the sleep bug. I have try to sleep every where.

By the way. Even the bugs, this game is awesome. Congratulations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
I dont know, but for me is way more interesting when we find the things on our own. Also, this way, the game have higher replayability. : )
no it's not, it actually discouraged me to play after many invested hours in playing, conclusion is I'm starting to hate the game, because I cannot progress and hints are for nothing, maybe because game is buggy. Will probably wait for full save and replay some stuff after but for now I'm abandoning the game for all as I cannot progress and theres no walkthrough and I don't know if I cannot progress because of bugs or what... Seems after reading comments I missed lot of content (photoshoot with Cecilia?? How?) but in a quest log it shows Only Natasha job and Meredith/lab is missing (doors are locked, tampering save not helps).

Without proper ingame walkthrough/hint system or mod, I'm out.., I really liked the game and slow curruption or girls, but since frustration came to town, I developed aversion. Anyway I don't replay games, I have a life... If I would replay every game I follow in my bookmarks, I would not do anything else, than playing.

Reactions: texasterry

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
no it's not, it actually discouraged me to play after many invested hours in playing, conclusion is I'm starting to hate the game, because I cannot progress and hints are for nothing, maybe because game is buggy. Will probably wait for full save and replay some stuff after but for now I'm abandoning the game for all as I cannot progress and theres no walkthrough and I don't know if I cannot progress because of bugs or what... Seems after reading comments I missed lot of content (photoshoot with Cecilia?? How?) but in a quest log it shows Only Natasha job and Meredith/lab is missing (doors are locked, tampering save not helps).

Without proper ingame walkthrough/hint system or mod, I'm out.., I really liked the game and slow curruption or girls, but since frustration came to town, I developed aversion. Anyway I don't replay games, I have a life... If I would replay every game I follow in my bookmarks, I would not do anything else, than playing.
Sorry you're starting to hate the game. But the quest log doesn't show what you missed, it shows you what was started and not completed (either because the content isn't all there yet, or because you haven't finished yet, as I try to add "Coming soon" instead of "Active" when there's no more content).

You didn't "miss" the photoshoot with Cecilia because it is just optional and part of the quest to find Sam a Job. If you tell Cecilia right away you found a job for Sam, there's no reason for her to do the photoshoot, if you ask for something in return and make her wait, that's when you get the photoshoot. I'll try to make it clearer that a photoshoot is in play. I also thought about adding a "nice" photoshoot with Cecilia but haven't had the time to do it yet.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
v0042 Save-File for starters on "Hardmode" (without mod/cheat) on day 4
- First cams are installed
- Met all employee and made some + in a sufficient amount for all "bad guy" content with most of the girls met so far.
- Met Melvin and Melissa and made first +
- Bought "Radar", "Karma", "Sleeping pills", "cams" and other stuff

Save file deleted as there are compatibility issues with latest game version

Last edited:
Reactions: Silhoutte

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I must stress again that the game is not for the faint of heart.
In most cases that occur, the MC punishes transgressions, so has a justification for his actions and the women in the game know how to defend themselves, respectively at last stage give in to a dominant alpha (scene in Claire's restaurant, together with Melvin as MC describes his role ingame).
It's up to the player to click this dominant alpha or back down and let him beeing danced on his nose.

You see what a Doug accomplishes. (exclusive dominance)
You see what a Dominik accomplishes. (Money]
You see what the mayor achieves. (Power)
You see what Melvin accomplishes. (fame)
Alpha Male or Maximus are their own characters. (Appearance)
Sam achieves a lot with his kind. (he looks feminine in this set but has sex with 2 beautiful chicks).

And then an MC comes along who is supposed to surpass the others in all points.

If you are not prepared enough for the particular confrontation, things could go wrong.
My experience with the game is: go all the way, otherwise you only get to see the proportionate programmed content.
Yes, sometimes it costs me a lot of effort at various points, but the cases/files seem to me to be taken from life and to become more and more realistic in the levels.
The most content is achieved in the game when you get the feeling that you end up in prison for it.
No kidding

If you want to know where the game might take you, look at the scenes of the mayor at 5pm. Go through all of these scenes and don't get soft-hearted when the opportunity arises.
These scenes are about what can be expected. The text and approach to this is clearly different for each and every case/girl

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
e.g. the Cecilia photo shoot
The MC thinks about the options legibly for the player on the 14 day after the first meeting - if you stop by Cecilia's RV at that time.
It reads something like this:
"The longer I wait, the more money Cecilia and Sam lose as long as Sam can't find a job on his own, and the more the need for Cecilia to agree to a nude photo shoot."

There are 4 stages with her:
1) none 2) lingerie 3) boobs 4) full nude frontal

I don't know what else to explain how the player should behave when he has a certain result in mind.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Practically none of that has anything to do with how opaque and unintuitive the game is. The morality of the game is not the concern, it's that it's often complete guesswork what to do, to whom, and in what order, and if you don't do it in the exact way envisioned by the dev you'll miss out on a lot of the content and other sections plain won't make sense. That's an issue in a sandbox game where replaying to try out different options soon becomes a chore.

There's a lot of good ideas gone into this game, but playing it far too often becomes an exercise in frustration.

Reactions: tossler

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The question is, whether a simple summary of the various choices of a dialog in 2-4 paths, with e.g. rejecting attitude, pointing the way attitude, open attitude and neutral attitude (perhaps still with note ++/+/-/--) makes a supposed best way more clearly recognizable.
So, that various currently included choices are summarized not as dialog text, but as attitude/stance or otherwise.
Such a summary would, in my opinion, leave an aftertaste and completely change the game.

With a walkthrough mod, e.g. a path marked with green text in dialogs, at least 1/3 of the written text and correspondingly different images of the paths to the right and left of a supposed main path are lost.
That is a lot of invested time that is no longer triggered.
The choices of a police chief as one of the extreme examples of the possible paths (branching of a tree)
In some cases, however, it is simply "continue" (-karma), "continue" (-2 karma), "continue" (-3 karma), ... (linear, like in a photoshoot).

You can ask yourself if a short interlude of possibilities (trigger a button with question mark), in the sense of "You can achieve in the following dialog with this person: a) nothing b)annoy c)annoy significantly d)score
which is already implemented",
adds value to the whole thing.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
In some games mini-games, like Memocash with nude pictures are used as a pastime.
e.g. for "work, study or learn" or simply to develop a character's skills.
Here the MC goes into the archives and reads up on electronic components, marketing & sales, customer files, etc.
In this game, working is "one click."

If I'm honest, for games with mini-games included, I look for a mod to get around them because it just adds wasted time to the bare game time.

Apr 27, 2021
I understand what FusiFranse writes, but if so many users write that they can't succeed in seeing the scenes that other users describe, evidently these scenes are hard to achieve.
For example, I tried to restart the game as evil path because with the good path I didn't obtain the hoped results, and instead I saw that it's possible to obtain the same results with the good path.
But if someone asked me how, I don't know yet now.
A walkthrough is really needed.
This is a wonderful game, but it's frustrating because it's too hard.
Other game like this is TimeLoop Hunter, but in that one at least there's a walkthrough.
Example in this game: Audrey. Either in the good path or the evil path, I still don't know how to "achieve the lewd scenes" with her.
I did with her daughter, but with her I can achieve just the photoshoot, no other thing.
And she's a main character.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Audrey is somehow linear.
Each evidence you could get (e.g. the 4 different photosets (2 different photoshoot in her office, one with Dominic, one in the past with Dominic) you could instantly make use of.
After the second or third blowjob, the two adults then come to the point

Edit: should mention, I do 3 photosessions in a step-by-step progress (1st and 2nd without Dominic) with her, do pay her and reassure her it would be fun

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2021
I understand that for you it's linear.
And, I repeat, you're really very polite to answer, to explain and to give us hints, but I still think that it would be "more linear" with a walkthrough.
No one is "obliged" to do because I think that everyone of us should thank the DEVs for their work, but I still think that with a walkthrough this game would have more and more fans, and more and more very good reviews, and consequently more patrons.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
That's nice of FusiFranse to answer indeed. I know some content is hard to get sometimes. I still work on it with each release though. I'll make sure to give b bigger hints about optional content.

stole

Apr 27, 2018
That's nice of FusiFranse to answer indeed. I know some content is hard to get sometimes. I still work on it with each release though. I'll make sure to give b bigger hints about optional content.
But on the other hand, some of us don't need the things to be easy, I don't want to watch a linear movie type game and to not feel the achievement of getting something more secret/hidden. So, please don't make the game with easier gameplay and with in game hints. I think separate walktrough or separate menu called hints (but only if I set the option to be visible) is the better way, so every type of erotic gamer will be happy. :)

Reactions: HorizonticalS

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Apparently I can never be one of Melvin's "best customers," despite buying everything in the goddamn store.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes