4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

alias16

Apr 20, 2021
What exactly is the Leah pool scene supposed to be, (if we can have any spoilers)? The two images make it seem like you save her from drowning or something?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Technically, the way it was envisioned gave you the opportunity to pull her under water. But it's still a work in progress, and no ETA yet as I faced some difficulties with Leah's model.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I learned everything about Bobby through but I still can't confront Audrey about it in my newest game. Is there some kind of other requirement needed besides finding out about at all through talking to Andrea and looking in the files? The last game I started I could do it, but for some reason not this time.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I learned everything about Bobby through but I still can't confront Audrey about it in my newest game. Is there some kind of other requirement needed besides finding out about at all through talking to Andrea and looking in the files? The last game I started I could do it, but for some reason not this time.
May I suggest following:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Let know, if this could solve the issue.

hint: there are 3 outcome when you confront Audrey = none, nice and not so.... for "not so nice", you should look up your relation...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kplx and Hryme

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
May I suggest following:
- have you searched her workplace till you had seen her alc addict?
The "secret meeting" letter is a evidence, you may could make use of
- if you talk to Bobby, do you have
„your address“ and
„your recruitment“ to talk about?
If not, you should look up his files, when Miko is working as she is listening to your thoughts and tells you more about his files.
Miko got a shortcut but the evidence about the address isn't included.
- You mentioned Andrea and that she told you about Bobby because of the question about her photo shoot and the way you took advantage of her emotions.

Let know, if this could solve the issue.

hint: there are 2 outcome when you confront Audrey = nice and not so.... for "not so nice", you should look up your relation...
I have all this stuff done. I have searched her workplace and found everything in it including the "secret meeting" letter. I have the "your address" and "your recruitment" chat options with Bobby. They appeared after I got the files info with the help of Miko. And I have done all the conversations with Andrea. And I sleep at the sofa in the office as I apparantly the bed in your home is bugged.

I have no clue why it is not triggering. I am confused because in the game I played before this one I got it triggered with no problem. Only difference I can think of is that in this new game I was not a dick to her from the start. Maybe that is a requirement.

Anyway it is not a problem. I will replay when next release comes.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Did miko tell you about Bobby 's hiring ? Try searching the archives about Bobby or about the company when miko is there.

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
Yes I already did that. Here is the save if you want to look at it.

Btw. Some conversation options like "Tell me about your job" with Audrey and with the blond girl that I can't remember the name of now gives +5 affection and is repeatable. Even within the same hour. Not sure if that is intended. To me it seems like a thing that should only give an affection up once.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I figured, that Ren'Py got some problem if you scroll back too often within one gameplay.
Edit: I may should mention on one of the Ren'Py advert pages, scrolling back seems not to be an issue but scrolling forward again instead of using TAB...

I solved it by save - quit game - wait till task manager doesn't show anything of it anymore - start - load save.

Before, I marked it as a bug but realized after I restartet, that it worked fine after.... Had to talk to Miko again...
Same situation...

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
save location
Better late than never. Sorry for that:
Your installation path.
e.g. J:\games no novels\ F95zone \" The_Regional_Manager-0.0.42-pc "
If you got a shortcut on desktop, right click it - properties (or "open path) - at "target" is the path (or "open path)

The save-file location is at
.....\" The_Regional_Manager-0.0.42-pc "\game\saves\ ....
The file looks like "1-5-LT1.save"
First number is the page you saved it at,
second is the place on the page (max. 6 / page)

Or it looks like this "quick-1-LT1.save" which is a special page at the beginning of Ren'Py with your quick-saves (max. 6 / quick)

The installation root overwrites automatically the backup at
C:\Users\(ZZ TOP aka FusiFranse (me :))\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
which is a hidden folder by default. If you want to see what games you played or want to delete one game permanently, you should look up in the internet, how to unreveal "secured system data-files" AND "to show everything which is hidden"
That's how it looks like:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Make sure, as soon you made the changes you want, to set the flag inside again.
Some do disconnect their internet wire physically for this action.

Other games than Ren'Py based ones, do write their own root but it's inside the folger \AppData
Unity uses ....\AppData\LocalLow for their root

-> only for deinstallation purpose
-> you may have to check the registry too, but *pheew* *cough* .... :cool:
Look for registry tools, that's easier sometimes

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Yes I already did that. Here is the save if you want to look at it.
I looked at your save, and the reason why you can't confront Audrey about Bobby, is because you already did but you were nice to her. Confronting Audrey about Bobby is what gives you an opportunity to ask her to wear a skirt (or to demand that she does). What event were you trying to get to ?

Reactions: Hryme

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
I looked at your save, and the reason why you can't confront Audrey about Bobby, is because you already did but you were nice to her. Confronting Audrey about Bobby is what gives you an opportunity to ask her to wear a skirt (or to demand that she does). What event were you trying to get to ?
That was the event I was trying to get. Wow sorry I must have completely blanked on getting that. Sorry.

Reactions: HorizonticalS

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
played abit...looks like some choices can rip you off the content. need some w/t or mod then ...(why would there be options which torpedo some quest chains? at least there are some notifications....dunno if widely applicable ...or the choices which i cannot evaluate, like that cafe guy...i picked to use him later and not snitch on him cheating...but no idea...is it a wrong choice or right ? ... no vnish moves will work for a sbx. )
with college girl ...i progressed abit with pics chain...but cannot talk again as tip suggest... is it EoC ? or bug? or did i miss anything.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
played abit...looks like some choices can rip you off the content. need some w/t or mod then ...(why would there be options which torpedo some quest chains? at least there are some notifications....dunno if widely applicable ...or the choices which i cannot evaluate, like that cafe guy...i picked to use him later and not snitch on him cheating...but no idea...is it a wrong choice or right ? ... no vnish moves will work for a sbx. )
with college girl ...i progressed abit with pics chain...but cannot talk again as tip suggest... is it EoC ? or bug? or did i miss anything.
I'm working on a guide.

But don't expect to access all content no matter what choice you make, what would be the point to add choices if they don't change anything ?... the thing is there's currently more evil content, hence the feeling of missing content if you're not evil, which is logical, as the nice path for most quests aren't in there yet.

What's the log entry with college girl ?

Reactions: Aod1885

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
>What's the log entry with college girl ?
talk to kelly
*oh it seems i needed to wait until the next week to go to the locker room again

...who is michael, ned for conference/miko subquest ... after my peeking she became angy and now no option to peek ... no option to mitigate it... failed to resolve that with tweaking in saveeeditor (would have never guessed that she is assumed to be asian... i like the face though; reminds lisa from BB)

----some QoL thoughts
im generally bad with names, so id suggest to keep names of secondary (no intended sex content) chars including male chars in a same/similar to 'relationship' (work folders) menu (pictures, names)
and further qol can be added
- to have access to it from phone or extra UI button (thus available from any area)
- to disclose their stats (now i can get that info via text request and it is shown as a text i usually wd skip anyway...well in that case i roll back 1 frame and see "likes: 5" etc)
-to add locations & schedules (and well, to implement geolocation in general, that is to have 'heads' attached to locationss to be aware of someones presence in case of more intuitive gaming)

i noticed that i cannot roll time back if i checked hints. bit uncomfy. (also id welcome some 1h back button )
---

>path
yeah i get the idea. still would advise not to disperse the attention.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes