4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Seems, that's Audrey.
Nah it is when talking to Bobby about Andrea, the first option is a nice bike ride (that gets kinky), the second option requires "Andrea has to have spread her legs", and the 3rd is something about space monsters

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
After you visited her with Melvin, visit her again on your own twice to unlock the photoshoot.

To get things further with Claire when Melvin is there, you need to talk to her at the swimming pool about the cheating and take her to the locker room before visiting her. (I know, it's hard to figure it out, I'm improving the quest log)
I have been to the cafe heaps of times after visiting with Melvin and there is nothing, always talking to her at the pool and still nothing =( I can take Leah into the pool locker room but not Claire

Also I saw you mention earlier about talking to everyone at the Police station and eventually convincing Megan to set up a camera, that has never happened either, I have seen Stacey wear her work uniform to the pool when she was suppose to have a see through outfit on and seen her with the swimming outfit lower than her boobs, do I need to see more of her at the pool? And the mayor has nothing to tell me regardless of when I go see him which I need to get info on Megan and hire Natasha as a cleaner right?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Nah it is when talking to Bobby about Andrea, the first option is a nice bike ride (that gets kinky), the second option requires "Andrea has to have spread her legs", and the 3rd is something about space monsters
The second option is actually :
"A wild and dirty tale of what I would do to his aunt...(REQUIREMENT: SPREAD AUDREY'S LEGS)"

So yeah, this one is not about Andrea, it unlocks after you go in Audrey's office when she wears a skirt and make her spread her legs.

I have been to the cafe heaps of times after visiting with Melvin and there is nothing, always talking to her at the pool and still nothing =( I can take Leah into the pool locker room but not Claire
I checked. Basically, if you didn't go to the pool after you caught Sam and Claire together, and if you didn't take her to the locker room, you won't be able to unlock the kinky content with Melvin and the photoshoot. I'll update the Quest log so that it's harder to miss and maybe change the requirement so that you can still get the photoshoot without the Melvin arc.

Also I saw you mention earlier about talking to everyone at the Police station and eventually convincing Megan to set up a camera, that has never happened either, I have seen Stacey wear her work uniform to the pool when she was suppose to have a see through outfit on and seen her with the swimming outfit lower than her boobs, do I need to see more of her at the pool? And the mayor has nothing to tell me regardless of when I go see him which I need to get info on Megan and hire Natasha as a cleaner right?
For the mayor to tell you about how he hired Megan, he needs to trust you, so he won't tell you until things go a bit further with Natasha (basically, he'll tell you once you see her boobs). Natasha is at the city hall at 5pm everyday.

When you know how she was hired:
-talk to Stacey about Megan.
-talk to the captain about the station, until he tells you about the problem with Stacey.
-talk to Megan again about her relationship with Stacey.

Thanks for reporting the outfit bug at the pool.

Reactions: Limura

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
For the mayor to tell you about how he hired Megan, he needs to trust you, so he won't tell you until things go a bit further with Natasha (basically, he'll tell you once you see her boobs). Natasha is at the city hall at 5pm everyday.
Ok yeah this isn't working for me then, is it possible that the mayor's affinity is too low somehow? I don't think there is a way to keep increasing it either, but I am at the point where she is dusting the shelf when I enter and then leaves, the mayor tells me to come by around 5pm but this scene keeps repeating

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Ok yeah this isn't working for me then, is it possible that the mayor's affinity is too low somehow? I don't think there is a way to keep increasing it either, but I am at the point where she is dusting the shelf when I enter and then leaves, the mayor tells me to come by around 5pm but this scene keeps repeating
Ok, not working indeed. I'll look into it to see how this happened.
I'm also changing the requirement for the captain to tell you about Stacey so that it's easier to get.

Reactions: Limura

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
When you know how she was hired:
-talk to Stacey about Megan.
-talk to the captain about the station, until he tells you about the problem with Stacey.
-talk to Megan again about her relationship with Stacey.
Oh btw., the conversation with Stacey when you confront her after seeing her masturbating on the police locker room camera seems to be bugged: Megan shows up half-way through and it loops into some weirdness.

(I haven't looked into the details as I don't think there's any more content down that path anyway.)

Reactions: HorizonticalS

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The second option is actually :
"A wild and dirty tale of what I would do to his aunt...(REQUIREMENT: SPREAD AUDREY'S LEGS)"

So yeah, this one is not about Andrea, it unlocks after you go in Audrey's office when she wears a skirt and make her spread her legs.
I have never been able to get this option, what else do I need to do for it to appear?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I have never been able to get this option, what else do I need to do for it to appear?
You just need to demand to Audrey to wear a skirt intead of asking nicely. Then you can visit her in her office, and demand that she spreads her legs.

alias16

Apr 20, 2021
Is there supposed to be some sort of payoff event with Leah changing swimsuits at the pool, or is it just aesthetic? One of the promo images looked like she was drowning or something and you do her in the pool. Is that future content, or am I just doing something wrong?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Is there supposed to be some sort of payoff event with Leah changing swimsuits at the pool, or is it just aesthetic? One of the promo images looked like she was drowning or something and you do her in the pool. Is that future content, or am I just doing something wrong?
It's future content.

waiwode

Dec 10, 2019
Trying to play without cheats.

On Monday #1 the girl from Head Office showed up and paid me.

On Monday #2... ...she didn't. And the work I did that Monday added to the second work week.

Did I miss a meet up? Is there a location I am supposed to be at? I don't see the train station on the map.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Trying to play without cheats.

On Monday #1 the girl from Head Office showed up and paid me.

On Monday #2... ...she didn't. And the work I did that Monday added to the second work week.

Did I miss a meet up? Is there a location I am supposed to be at? I don't see the train station on the map.
There's a bug if you sleep in the bed at home. It's fixed but not released yet. In the meantime, sleep at the office, or in the sofa, or the seat at home. Any of these should work.

Reactions: waiwode

stole

Apr 27, 2018
Fantastic game, HorizonticalS!! I like that there is so much interactivity with characters and super clever and arousing ideas, corruption and sexy models too! Keep it this way! Really well done! One of the best games here and I wish you to continue to make it even more impressive and dont listen to anybody, who dont like sandbox and a bit of grinding, because it is part of the whole charm! Many people here, like me, dont want comic books, which are straight linear without many choices. Oh, and thanks for not using fake massive tits and ass proportions, which many developers do and it is a big no-no and turn off, for me!
Godspeed with this game, my friend!

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes