4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
need walkthrough for this one.. :(
coming up
Edit: i meant the pdf-guide mentioned within the next post. Sorry if it wasn't obvious within one post.
They have one but it is on on his patreon page.
Even if I want to support the game's developer, I feel an inner urge to comment it on this page ...
There is a guide that describes many of the tasks in more detail and is intended to provide approaches to solving them.
However, the developer has been working at the same time to ensure that sufficient information for the solution will be provided in the quest log for future releases, so that this pdf-guide only serves to receive further tips if these are actually necessary.

means: a guide is now integrated in the game for each quest.
The developer mentioned working on a guide for the trigger situations for several events too

Last edited:

lowcody

Sep 13, 2017
I am disappointed with this developer , All the other AAA(best games) developer releasing their updated game in public soon. But this developer is testing public's pateinence, All cannot afford the money to become a member of this developer. So simple request, that is to release the update soon :).
If the main character gave free handouts to the girls instead of requiring them to provide him with something in return then this game would be like many "vanilla" and boring games out there. I can't wait for this game to be released either, but I think this developer's mindset is perfect for the type of person we want to create this game.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay, what in the round-about is this? "adopted daughter of the second wife of my step mother's half brother"? Is that like his niece? Or is she like a cousin or something? I'm lost. LoL. I get why the Dev did it, to get around the Patreon rules, but still. Sounds like some Spaceballs type shit. LoL

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Okay, in all seriousness, the diner is closed, the MC's food is at 0, and the knife and fork in the apartment is grayed out. Can't find a supermarket or anything on the map. How do you get food after 7pm?

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Okay, what in the round-about is this? "adopted daughter of the second wife of my step mother's half brother"? Is that like his niece? Or is she like a cousin or something? I'm lost. LoL. I get why the Dev did it, to get around the Patreon rules, but still. Sounds like some Spaceballs type shit. LoL
If she's adopted, the rest of the relationships are irrelevant - you're good to go ;)

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Okay, in all seriousness, the diner is closed, the MC's food is at 0, and the knife and fork in the apartment is grayed out. Can't find a supermarket or anything on the map. How do you get food after 7pm?
If you are starving to death* you can go to the office, click on the lighthouse till it turns red. Then during office hours you can ask Audrey if she has any advice for a newbie in town

*dunno if starving to death is possible because red is my favourite colour

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If you are starving to death* you can go to the office, click on the lighthouse till it turns red. Then during office hours you can ask Audrey if she has any advice for a newbie in town

*dunno if starving to death is possible because red is my favourite colour
Yeah, I don't like to cheat first playthrough usually. I like to play as pure as possible first, then I'll cheat on second playthrough.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Yeah, I don't like to cheat first playthrough usually. I like to play as pure as possible first, then I'll cheat on second playthrough.
I'm the opposite, especially with something as rich as this is. I find it's easier to get your bearings on all the important stuff in easy mode, then crank it up. But anyway, look to your PA for advice during the day and you shouldn't go hungry in the evening

Reactions: Talmadge

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
After 4pm you could eat at the "STORE" till 10pm.
The store is revealed as soon as you talk with Audrey, your assistant, about "we need to discuss something" and "an advice for newcomer"

In your quest-log it's the Quest "Welcome to Eden"

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
That's on purpose. When she asks if that's all she is to you, you can leave it at that, and then she reveals she's just your childhood friend. If you want though, you can tell her "Nah, you are my favorite..." and then decide what she is to you. But the whole "adopted daughter of the second wife of my step mother's half brother" is just a joke.

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
That's on purpose. When she asks if that's all she is to you, you can leave it at that, and then she reveals she's just your childhood friend. If you want though, you can tell her "Nah, you are my favorite..." and then decide what she is to you. But the whole "adopted daughter of the second wife of my step mother's half brother" is just a joke.
Are there any other payment methods? Other creators of patreon can sponsor normally. Only your game can't. In order to try, I have been blocked five accounts.
Or, when are you going to update on F95.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
A guide on reachability of characters.
CTRL + F = search

If you find a mistake, please drop a line via PM

Edit: Erased the relation section as it's my playstyle only and could lead to wrong decisions in conversations.
How was it called: the farming way.... well, I like to think it's a little bit of a sweet/sour charming way.

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2021
A guide on reachability of characters.
The last column is for beginners.
STRG + F = search

If you find a mistake, please drop a line via PM
It's quite useful. For example I had no idea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It would be even more useful a guide to explain how to make happen some scenes.
I don't know, something like: "if you want to have sex with Audrey, you have to....", "if you want with your 'roommate', you have to...", "if you want with Cecilia, you have to...", and so on.
Because, I repeat, this would be a wonderful game, but it's difficult. It reminds me Timeloop Hunter.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes