4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The other PDF-guide of HorizonticalStudio is questbased and WIP.
If you follow the quest-log with upcoming release, you should automatically stumble upon the solution for most of these open issues if you stick with the ladies further on and/or look up the green "HINTS" when right-clicking.

It's on HorizonticalS to publish that PDF-guide free as in my opinion he should decide in which direction he would like to point a player to and the content he has hard worked for...
BUT, I think you and me already got a common understanding on that.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
The Regional Manager [v0.0.52] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 582 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 547 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So question, I'm interested in trying out your game, but I noticed that you admit it's mostly bad guy content. Are you planning on making an equal amount of good guy content in the future? Or is the "good guy" path going to be something short and simple?

Reactions: WuzzyFuzzy

HiroNakamura

Jun 11, 2020
-Many bugs fixed
-More evil content
-Completely reworked work aspect, though with an easy way to earn money without work.
-Some events from last public version were reworked, others are still not finished.
-Converted whole game to webp.
Oh update time, yes!! I always loved the evil aspect of the game. I remember that the avatar of MC also looked like the devil himself whenever I chose evil options!
Really liked that! I think I will start a new playthrough with this one, since it has been some time :)

Reactions: lowcody

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Thanks to whomever put the note about "evil content" on the OP. I've looked at all the images and wondered why I was getting nowhere fast. Would have saved me a lot of time if I'd seen it sooner. Better late than never I guess.

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
The Regional Manager [v0.0.52] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.00 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 582 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 547 MB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Thanks again and again , Mr. Slut

yanh

Jul 17, 2018
I have to say I'm so happy about hints improvement, did not need them much but peeked a bit about melissa,

though I have big problem I don't have enough photos to share with Joey, I had 3 Leah, 2 Meredith and one of Cece... that means I cannot continue to get last dialog with Joey as hint pressumes (and ofcourse at start of game I did not know I can have Cece photoshoot, so I'm out of pictures..

where I can get more of Leah, I tried at every time when she was home and had no more options to take a photo, thanks for help

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
It would be even more useful a guide to explain how to make happen some scenes.
I don't know, something like: "if you want to have sex with Audrey, you have to....", "if you want with your 'roommate', you have to...", "if you want with Cecilia, you have to...", and so on.
Because, I repeat, this would be a wonderful game, but it's difficult. It reminds me Timeloop Hunter.
The other PDF-guide of HorizonticalStudio is questbased and WIP.

It's on HorizonticalS to publish that PDF-guide free as in my opinion he should decide in which direction he would like to point a player to and the content he has hard worked for...
BUT, I think you and me already got a common understanding on that.
There are many, many people who won't try a sandbox at all, especially in the first year or so, due to having to roam around endlessly looking for content that may or may not be there yet and not knowing if one has the right stats - rel, love, money, lust or other pre-reqs to trigger it even when one stumbles onto something.(This is a common failing of early builds of sandboxes that burns peops from even trying the game - NOT saying it applies to TRM).

Ie. IMO, for sandboxes, WTs are more needed early game than late game. Therefore, my recommendation would be to release it. Get more people to pick up the game earlier rather than later, and if they like it, potentially become supporters. After a while, once people are used to the mechanic, figured out their own most efficient way to manage the game day etc. it becomes less needed.

Reactions: FusiFranse

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I have to say I'm so happy about hints improvement, did not need them much but peeked a bit about melissa,

though I have big problem I don't have enough photos to share with Joey, I had 3 Leah, 2 Meredith and one of Cece... that means I cannot continue to get last dialog with Joey as hint pressumes (and ofcourse at start of game I did not know I can have Cece photoshoot, so I'm out of pictures..

where I can get more of Leah, I tried at every time when she was home and had no more options to take a photo, thanks for help
Glad you like the hints. It took me forever to add them.
Can you send me your save ? The 3 Leah pics and 2 Meredith pics should be enough to get the last dialogue with Joey.

Sorry but android version has a "this app is not responding" issue.
Some phone might have a "App not installed" issue (especially Samsung), but it's a known issue, not really my fault.
As for app not responding, noone has reported it yet. What version did you use ? (where did you get the file)

Is lara date still not implemented?
Nope. As I said, took me forever to add the hints.

So question, I'm interested in trying out your game, but I noticed that you admit it's mostly bad guy content. Are you planning on making an equal amount of good guy content in the future? Or is the "good guy" path going to be something short and simple?
The plan is to make an equal amount (or at least a comparative amount) of good guy content, but 1) it won't be in the near future 2)it will ultimately depend on how much time I have to work on it.

• Hey there
Reactions: FusiFranse

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
though I have big problem I don't have enough photos to share with Joey, I had 3 Leah, 2 Meredith and one of Cece...
Didn't tried it so far, but there are several other photosets you could have. MC has a photoshoot obsession.
14 girls of the 31 in your relationship chart you could gather photo's of. There may is something for Joey...
Or is the "good guy" path going to be something short and simple?
The "good guy" path is programmed but - short and simple - you only will see naked girls if you are that evil to install cams.
I think, there are only 2 scene besides cams when beeing the "good guy" in conversations and that's Brenda and Claire/Sam.
If you are that evil to lockpick, there is more... But, well, most of the game content is lost beeing nice only....
awake for the sex
already ingame considered
Is lara date still not implemented?
Preparation is implemented since v0032 and may previous releases too but hard to get ^^
The date itself is WIP
The dentist Jennifer's story ended suddenly? Very close, almost
Depends.... 2 photosessions and stressing her seems max. atm.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Just discovered that game. Was a bit afraid of the sandbox at first but the Hints section is very useful and "bad guy" path is defintiely exciting and diverse witht its combination of forced photoshoot, blackmail, NTR humiliation, public abuse, drugs/sleeping pills... on top of very pretty characters and rendering. Great job and thanks. :love:

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes