4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Yes, this is something to think about rather than skipping text. Since the values are secondary, if at all, and it's more the way of a villain that's called for, the variables are important in advance of a focused conversation.
e.g. evidences gathered before a confrontation rather than starting the conversation unprepared with "statement against statement".
or e.g. Miko has to be pampered in advance to do THAT kind of favour for you and to be calmed down after the upskirts. ->me: she has a crush on MC

Your QoL
- named girls with text in the "HINTS" section do have content - right click and click HINTS (more convenient than a button on phone ui) | with faces, names and what could be done
- the relationship is in most cases not that important for a story to be revealed. I would recommend a like for your employee's but you could look up the tendencies too in
office - your desk - staple of files
map - black/red heart in the upper right corner
home - living room - upper right corner
which are categorized from black to red heart in 5 stages
Some girls answer in 2 main categories: "I like/dislike you" or values like +50/-70. 1 girl has only one value whereas for another it's 3 stages (neutral or + or -). Others do change from one to the other main category as the relation is getting more serious. It's somehow a hint if you get a "like/dislike" answer for you shouldn't take care atm.
Those values are on purpose in my opinion and good as they are shown.
- locations of chars and their schedules are in some cases more than obstructive to wait till they occure at mentioned place. Atm you could talk to some at different places at same hour which is more convenient for a special purpose you have on hand right at the time. -> I don't wanna wait till next Sunday to talk about something if it's Monday evening.
e.g. obstructive for a time related quest like "Conference" or "Head hunt"

Hope, that's okay

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
>"HINTS" section
yeah i found it ...by chance much later. i probably saw it but never paid attention or assumed that it is some general tutorial i usually skip
i cannot call it uncomfy per se...but u need to leave the game screen to access it ...and that is just weird
some button in right upper corner is a conventional solution because it is better
plus not sure if there were male chars like michael ...still no idea who is it. dont remember checking in hints.
also havenot checked if those tasks from task list button are doubled there...i think it were (if not then i believe it should be) ...

>map - black/red heart in the upper right corner ; home - living room - upper right corner ...
hm yeah i remember such... probably i got a habbit of using it since the start as it was office-centred... and avoided others....

>in some cases more than obstructive
and that would be exclusions. caz if i read a tip (which doesnot mention time and-or location) and focus on one npc that geolocation will help ...and when u have lots of things to track u would want to 'rest' abit (and rely on semi-random clicking, which without geolocating will be much less productive) ...well, it is just not uncommon feature so it just pops in my mind

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Horizon is working on a .pdf- Guide and may reads through this forum -> meeting points...

Michael is the commissionar at police station mentioned by governour. If you talk with his secretary at front desk, she announces you to him.
the governour is in the city hall, which will be mentioned by Audrey as she will appear in your office on first Friday morning.
I may recommend to stay at the Like-side with all male protagonists. Except Doug (either way, but not interrupting the Arc) and Sam, for whom I still not figured the difference.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Just started a query on search engines for this game and am really surprised where you get offered a download link everywhere.
Is this normal for games on f95 ?

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Loving the game and have played through a couple of times but I seem to be missing a location as no one has ever offered to play basketball with me.

Any clue as to where I need to go / who I need to speak to to trigger that?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Any clue as to where I need to go / who I need to speak to to trigger that?
You could play basketball with Michael once but I suggest to take his "have an asian girl" route.

With Andrea you could play at 6PM each day once she offered to "settle things". My game expirience is, you don't have to accumulate more Dislike than Like with her to get that conversation.
Out of memory I would say this specific conversation is somewhere in between a pool conversation "about you" and just before "send me pic". On my last run, it was triggered at day 14 as I continued to talk with her in office and pool after quest "Warehouse business" was completed.

Scove

Mar 20, 2020
How do you get a date with Audrey or Andrea when you blackmail them? Ive never had that trigger.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
How do you get a date with Audrey or Andrea when you blackmail them? Ive never had that trigger.
as of now,
These are empty promises that both of you hold off with.
There are 2 more, both of which do not take place, whereby you can be part of the preparations for one of them.

Reactions: Scove

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Me too and I skipped days and weeks for it to see how it may take place ^^

But it's somehow obvious why as Claire's restaurant is the only place we know so far....
You know.... "Claire's dilemma" and "Sam's Mistake" you may get extra cream in your supper ^^

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020

Hey guys,
I know the update hasn't been exactly weekly, but to be honest I tried my best to get the game out on the 23rd and I just felt I couldn't release it in the state it was in. So I spent my time fixing bugs and also fixing a story arc ....
But rest assured I'm still working on the game, to finalize this update, and to add more content in the next one !

Uteriel

Jul 22, 2021

Hey guys,
I know the update hasn't been exactly weekly, but to be honest I tried my best to get the game out on the 23rd and I just felt I couldn't release it in the state it was in. So I spent my time fixing bugs and also fixing a story arc ....
But rest assured I'm still working on the game, to finalize this update, and to add more content in the next one !
dont worry about missing a deadline now and again.
youve been doing a good job so far and it shows in the solid core of your project.
the important part isnt to stick to a time plan no matter what but to release content youre happy with even if it takes a bit longer.

the worst thing you can do is stress yourself out and possibly abandon your work with so many people looking forward to playing this game.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Can anyone share a save from end of last version ? I lost all my saves somehow. Thanks in advance

stole

Apr 27, 2018
one of the best games on here, cant wait to see more of the maid
Can't agree more! I will repeat myself, but it is kind of underrated hidden gem. So interesting to play, with many sexy girls and scenes. I absolutely like the normal proportions of them! The site is full of bimbos with massive tits, monsters, anime and so on kinda girls, which I dont understand how could they arouse somebody. :rolleyes::LOL: Yeah, I know about the different tastes, but still...

Especially like that the game is not linear and you feel so good, when you achieve someting more hidden or hard to imagine as a possibility.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes