4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
It's not the question about the hints or what happen with Natasha( I have her working in bikini),it's that if she doesn't show the boobs at mayor's office I can't progress with detective and Megan's story. I mention that I have no hints on cleaning lady quest,not beacuse of hints,.rather is that quest has nothing on it. No complete,no soon,no active...
I even changed Mitchell's likes with Save Editor is that bug?
Okay ?!
From my game experience you get the conversation about Megan either way you've chosen with Natasha.
A grim mayor face = nice guy = no Natasha boob and pussy seen.

Editing Like/Dislike changes variables the game doesn't recognize anymore.
You may could trigger bugfix on MC's laptop to may have the game sort your bug out.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Somehow i missed the conference, even if hint is telling me i will be informed... is there any way to fix it or just should i start over?
A automatic save-game? A quick-save?
I really recommend saving before each conversation with a girl you expect something to happen after...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Okay ?!
From my game experience you get the conversation about Megan either way you've chosen with Natasha.
A grim mayor face = nice guy = no Natasha boob and pussy seen.

Editing Like/Dislike changes variables the game doesn't recognize anymore.
You may could trigger bugfix on MC's laptop to may have the game sort your bug out.
I did tried bugfix but is empty. Also, likes up and dislikes down works for every other person working perfectly fine with Save Editor. Must be bug.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
we need a patch for Frank
I don't know at which state you are with him but he has a loop, that's right (but doesn't change much as it's Audrey related) and WIP as you could see at the end of his quest content.
Frank is smoothly playable till you get "Coming soon" for quests Frankly Speaking and Kelly's Memories

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
How do y9u plant the cameras in Audreys house?
Stick with bobby and quest "rise of Bobby" 1 + 2

If you sided with girls instead of him..... you know....
Doesn't matter if you got him something like gay in the meantime...

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
How to improve the work I'm getting lower stats every week
simple question, no short answer, sorry

At the beginning of the game MC mentions, he has no clue of the business/brand.
There are several possibilities:
a) change your relation to your employee's which influences their productivity (eval chart)
Emma is the easiest (about your work).
Bobby is more grindy but either way necessary.
Lara (only a little tricky as you once have to insist to talk to her at hospital -> you will get a new option to talk to her at work)
Miko (you only could get LIKE before you take the 3rd picture and i really, REALLY recommend it)
Andrea (once she offeres to settle things, play basketbal with her at 6pm)

Audrey was altered (no +)
Rachel (no +)
Layla (no +)

I may make a save file again for that part only.

b) learn "about the company" in the archive till your own contribution is at max. of 140 $/working hour which could be done after 5pm.
c) Alpha Male at quest "Speakers Hunt" is a marketing campaign and pushes your income if you aren't that eager for titties for the first photoshoot ^^
d) you could transfer money from you to company at laptop in the screen where you could trigger "work" (memocash if you play realistic)

Last edited:

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Some phone might have a "App not installed" issue (especially Samsung), but it's a known issue, not really my fault.
As for app not responding, noone has reported it yet. What version did you use ? (where did you get the file)
Nopy

Really no matter. I will play at pc later

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Any clue how to show photos of drunk Audrey to her? Hint is that she has to be at her office when nobody else is in the building, but she is never alone in the building.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Well, if you're man enough, she might invite you for a beer afterwards.

Okay, okey.... ^^ she has to like you....

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
It's not the question about the hints or what happen with Natasha( I have her working in bikini),it's that if she doesn't show the boobs at mayor's office I can't progress with detective and Megan's story. I mention that I have no hints on cleaning lady quest,not beacuse of hints,.rather is that quest has nothing on it. No complete,no soon,no active...
Thank you for reporting that. She doesn't show her boobs if you told the mayor to be nice with her. I'll add a way to get the info about Megan even without that.
I'll check the log for cleaning lady.

we need a patch for Frank
About what part ? If you have bugs to report, don't hesitate to send a screenshot or a save if you can, that would help.

Somehow i missed the conference, even if hint is telling me i will be informed... is there any way to fix it or just should i start over?
Can you send me your save ? I tried really hard to miss the conference and the game always takes me there, I guess I missed something that makes it possible to miss it.

How to improve the work I'm getting lower stats every week
People have to like you to work better. Also, the ad you pick can have positive but also disastrous effects on your sales. If it goes down to almost zero, talk to Audrey about it. She'll get a more reasonable add on the wall and things should slowly return to normal. You can also use the memocash app on the PC to get money.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I gave Joey five pictures, but he only gave me pictures of Melissa exposing her chest. Is that normal?
That's a terrible deal you made !
Joke aside: yes, that's how it goes

Edit: ups... wait
It should be for each pic one of his and the last one for Melvin

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes