4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I gave Joey five pictures, but he only gave me pictures of Melissa exposing her chest. Is that normal?
He gives you pictures everytime you give him a picture, to unlock the last dialogue where Melissa is naked on the pics, you need to give him 5 to 7 pics depending on which pic you gave him and in what order.

You should start with Leah and Meredith, as their pictures should be enough to unlock the last dialogue. The pics of Cecilia are there to help if you missed one of Meredith or Leah. I might modify it a bit for next release of it's too hard.

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
He gives you pictures everytime you give him a picture, to unlock the last dialogue where Melissa is naked on the pics, you need to give him 5 to 7 pics depending on which pic you gave him and in what order.

You should start with Leah and Meredith, as their pictures should be enough to unlock the last dialogue. The pics of Cecilia are there to help if you missed one of Meredith or Leah. I might modify it a bit for next release of it's too hard.
I see. I'll try again from the previous archive. Two Leah, two Meredith and one Cecilia. Is it feasible?The attempt failed. The task is a little complicated.Upload save,look forward to giving me a hint

Another question, dentist Jennifer's sex scene stops cunnilingus, is it the final scene of 0.0.52?

Last edited:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
I see. I'll try again from the previous archive. Two Leah, two Meredith and one Cecilia. Is it feasible?The attempt failed. The task is a little complicated.Upload save,look forward to giving me a hint

Another question, dentist Jennifer's sex scene stops cunnilingus, is it the final scene of 0.0.52?
Huh? Dentist? She kick me out everytime. Only once I found her sleeping...

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
if you clicked her brain afk at pool, you might got a Sisyphus work to do... ^^
Promising! :ROFLMAO: I really don't know what to do with that woman,lol.
1. My fitness is on 20 or 21
2. We have great relationship
3. I always use "Try to avoid the charge",because only there I got +5 affinity and still nothing:cry:
I have 205 likes so far and she wants more:eek:

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Promising! :ROFLMAO: I really don't know what to do with that woman,lol.
1. My fitness is on 20 or 21
2. We have great relationship
3. I always use "Try to avoid the charge",because only there I got +5 affinity and still nothing:cry:
I have 205 likes so far and she wants more:eek:
Did you blackmail her at work ? Cause if you were bad with her, she won't invite you to eat a burger, no matter how much she likes you .

Also, try taking the full charge...

Reactions: Call of Booty

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020

Should be feasable if you find the remaining pic of Leah that you're missing (1 when she's sleeping, 1 when she's drunk, 1 when you wake her up and get her ready on the sofa, iirc)

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
如果你找到你丢失的 Leah 的剩余照片应该是可行的(1 当她睡觉时,1 当她喝醉时,1 当你叫醒她并让她在沙发上做好准备时,iirc)
[/引用]
“当你叫醒她并让她在沙发上准备好时”没有拍照选项

Last edited:

B10

Jun 25, 2017
Thank you for reporting that. She doesn't show her boobs if you told the mayor to be nice with her. I'll add a way to get the info about Megan even without that.
I'll check the log for cleaning lady.

About what part ? If you have bugs to report, don't hesitate to send a screenshot or a save if you can, that would help.

Can you send me your save ? I tried really hard to miss the conference and the game always takes me there, I guess I missed something that makes it possible to miss it.

People have to like you to work better. Also, the ad you pick can have positive but also disastrous effects on your sales. If it goes down to almost zero, talk to Audrey about it. She'll get a more reasonable add on the wall and things should slowly return to normal. You can also use the memocash app on the PC to get money.

I ment to change him to father.
But it seems I need to restart, due to the bugs part with the photoshoot missing.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I had a look at your save, for some reason one of the flags took a value it's not supposed to take anywhere in the code, that's why you don't see this option.
leahpic.jpg

I don't know how this is possible... Did you edit your save or imported it from an earlier version or something like that ?
I'll fix it in the next version.
Paste this on the console to fix this problem and get your chance to take a picture of Leah :
$ persos.set_status('Leah','readyForUse_pic','')

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Even with the new hint system I feel like I'm missing a lot of content this game really need a walkthrough :sleep:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is it possible to form sexual relations in this game without being a heartless monster/massive deuce? If so how would one go about this way of playing. Dont get me wrong the scenes were hot but I wanna try replay as a nice guy (but still get lots of pussy). Like can i get with Emma without helping Doug? Hes a c***.

Also could someone give a list of the women who i CAN fuck just so I know who to pursue & who is a dead end with no sex.

Thx in advance :)

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Is it possible to form sexual relations in this game without being a heartless monster/massive deuce? If so how would one go about this way of playing. Dont get me wrong the scenes were hot but I wanna try replay as a nice guy (but still get lots of pussy). Like can i get with Emma without helping Doug? Hes a c***.

Also could someone give a list of the women who i CAN fuck just so I know who to pursue & who is a dead end with no sex.

Thx in advance :)
It's an interims job for MC and meant for 2 month's to get that brand of Astoria on track again. You could play further on but on the baseline of the story, it seems, MC does do his best in order not to have to commit within these 2 months.
Like he started in this town, the next job may is waiting for him ^^

Those balls of steel don't commit as fast.... As with Casanova, there may has someone to come by where the windows and mirrors steam up

In regard to fuckable characters, there wasn't a change during the releases I believe.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-regional-manager-v0-0-52-horizontical-studio.60813/post-5890924

Last edited:
Apr 27, 2021
In regard to fuckable characters, there wasn't a change during the releases I believe.
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-regional-manager-v0-0-52-horizontical-studio.60813/post-5890924

I know I repeat myself and I can look boring, but it would be wonderful to know how to reach that goal for any of the six girls. I played twice and I couldn't bang any of the six, ahah.:ROFLMAO:
Anyway I understand it's difficult to explain in a WT. This weekend Ill try the update, maybe with this new hints system that I'm reading in the comments it'll be easier to play.
I really hope because I love the idea the game is based on.

• Hey there
Reactions: FusiFranse

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quick question to anyone who knows. Can I fuck Audrey (receptionist) if I give back the photos or do I have to do the photoshoot? Just we were kinda getting along until this point lol.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes