4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hi, Can anyone explain how to get the photo of meredith. I dont seem to have any option of taking photos when i enter at night. I need it to complete the quest by joey as i gave all the other photos already. Thanks
When you enter her room when she's changing and talk to her, after 2 or 3 times you get the option to take a picture. Then when she drinks tea, you should be able to enter and take a pic. If you already gave 5 pics to Joey, 1 of Meredith should be enough. If you also have the bug where you could only get 2 Leah pictures, you'll need both Meredith pics .

Reactions: hentaionly22

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
When you enter her room when she's changing and talk to her, after 2 or 3 times you get the option to take a picture. Then when she drinks tea, you should be able to enter and take a pic. If you already gave 5 pics to Joey, 1 of Meredith should be enough. If you also have the bug where you could only get 2 Leah pictures, you'll need both Meredith pics .
Thanks. That worked great. Btw quick question. Currently I am on week 7. Will the game end if I reach week 8? Considering that there might be a lot more content in the future not sure if one week left is enough for me to finish any future content?

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Thanks. That worked great. Btw quick question. Currently I am on week 7. Will the game end if I reach week 8? Considering that there might be a lot more content in the future not sure if one week left is enough for me to finish any future content?
No, the difference will be another calculation of your salary starting at week 9

Reactions: DMCDante11

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Is there anymore Leah content in this version?
Depends, what you already revealed with her.
For v0042: did you know, she may will have added content linked to Miko?

She hasn't got but... omg & holy moly & whatnot

P.S. That avatar is definitely hooked for Leah

Last edited:

Smiling_Jack

Aug 11, 2017
All in all an interesting game, but it is very murky on direction. Like you learn pretty quickly that bein a dick unlocks a lot more paths, but that isn't 100% true and the game kind of conditions you early on to believe it is. So you can end up missing out on more content because you were an asshole or even if you were just too much of an asshole when being only a little bit of an asshole would have gotten you more.

It also has issues with content routes that require there to be other content to play off of. Like Cecilia who I foolishy spent too much time talking about "the old days" to boost affinity and now that I'm at a stage where Michael is cheating on her, I have nothing to talk to her about. I also seem to have locked myself out of content with Whitney somehow. I was doing the breast exams and got to a point where I needed a picture of her full frontal with her face in it and then she stopped working at the office. Based on the image files, there should have been a sequence where I got said picture and used them to blackmail her while she still worked in the office.

I also fell into the Miko Corruption route very late and it feels like there's nothing there when she asks for toys. I could be wrong, but I didn't see anything on here about it or in the hints page.

TLDR Has a lot of value here and potential, but the murky road and how some routes can be locked out if you progressed too far is aggravating.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Depends, from which version you are coming from.
Most reactions for never seen content are in regard to the newly included hints for quest
Im coming from 0.42, the last one to be updated here. I only found the content between Frank and the college girl, two or three pictures nothing more, the one with the hospital (the interaction where you can touch the boobs of the black woman) and Natasha worked (But it bugged for me there soo i never could see her in bikini). Thats practically it.

Reactions: FusiFranse

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Im coming from 0.42, the last one to be updated here. I only found the content between Frank and the college girl, two or three pictures nothing more, the one with the hospital (the interaction where you can touch the boobs of the black woman) and Natasha worked (But it bugged for me there soo i never could see her in bikini). Thats practically it.
Mayor/Natasha story could be solved in 2 ways as intended in v0042
On Frank/Kelly a few scenes have changed but still the quest end WIP.
At hospital is few more content and mainly described how to get inside.
Dr.Jennifer got a story.
Melvin finally could get his picture of his girl.
bugs are almost eliminated (a few ones you could read here but seemingly out of old save-files or editing) and the debugger (if you trigger "bugfix" on laptop seems to work as of feedback)
The relation balance for Cecilia and Audrey were reworked.
RV party reworked (best outcome for previous variables still a misery ^^)
Lockpicking something added and could be used (2 doors as far i figured)
Ingame hints could be triggered to showt for started quest in a proper underlaying layout for each

From v0042, in my opinion, it's a really huge change to reaveal older content more easily but also have a few new content.

Last edited:

cescas

Feb 8, 2021
Ahoy, i have a problem with the Audrey alcohol scene: Made her working longer, found the whiskey, dropped 2 pills and visited her at 10 pm. But there it stops. He only says, she need some sleep and leaves. And she really dislikes her boss ;-)

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Ahoy, i have a problem with the Audrey alcohol scene: Made her working longer, found the whiskey, dropped 2 pills and visited her at 10 pm. But there it stops. He only says, she need some sleep and leaves. And she really dislikes her boss ;-)
the 2 sleeping pills is, as MC mentions, really bad to take for her.
Just wait a few ingame days/ a week before you drug her whiskey again.

If you drug her whiskey with one pill, i think the action points are getting more, the longer you wait to visit her for that sip.
= 1 pill, 2 days not in office at 10pm, visiting her at 3rd day = more action points.

Audrey could be a gamechanger for a Dislike playstyle, therefore i recommend qsave and save files previous interactions with her to get less hits in relation. e.g. asking her about work stuff at pool or at home, you could get some extra Dislike which aren't necessary.
As written previously, ~ -80 is safe but no one else mentioned his/her end results after desk scene with her so far.

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
If he just leaves, that m means she's not wearing a skirt. Ask her about Bobby's hiring to get her to wear one.

dashvector

Nov 3, 2020
because audrey kills me when she gives me the blowjob in the office and gives me the end of the game and what is the best balance on karma if anybody give me an idea thanks

dashvector

Nov 3, 2020
the 2 sleeping pills is, as MC mentions, really bad to take for her.
Just wait a few ingame days/ a week before you drug her whiskey again.

If you drug her whiskey with one pill, i think the action points are getting more, the longer you wait to visit her for that sip.
= 1 pill, 2 days not in office at 10pm, visiting her at 3rd day = more action points.

Audrey could be a gamechanger for a Dislike playstyle, therefore i recommend qsave and save files previous interactions with her to get less hits in relation. e.g. asking her about work stuff at pool or at home, you could get some extra Dislike which aren't necessary.
As written previously, ~ -80 is safe but no one else mentioned his/her end results after desk scene with her so far.
because audrey kills me when she gives me the blowjob in the office and gives me the end of the game and what is the best balance on karma if anybody give me an idea thanks

dashvector

Nov 3, 2020
Because Audrey kills me when she gives me the blowjob in the office, which of the two options is the correct one and why when I give her the ass, she kills me or Karma, thank you

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Interesting !
If I could ask, how much Dislike do you have at that point?

Let me explain some mechanics of the game I figured when playing:
as of now, except Leah, most content is none or restricted repeatable till characters late content. Even then it seems, a once a day action per girl is without penalty.
Repeatable scenes just for fun is limited and Dislike earned fast. In return, the game provides several more characters.
= too much interaction = penalty

You don't have to gain her affinity visit her at 6pm especially if you put sleeping pills in her wiskey and took pictures show her the photos make it worse take advantage keep doing it until you fuck her
vimey has described her route very short but essentially it's just like that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: vimey
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes