4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
do I have to do the photoshoot
Ahem... No !
But, as you could see about the facial expressions Audrey made during each confrontation, she isn't really disappointed about MC is interested in her....
So I should recommend a big YES
A photoshoot is something intim and someone looks at your body really carefully. Some do tend to say it's like a foreplay and somehow erotical

Sorry, missed the whole question: last time I played 0052 I didn't gave her the pics and was able

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ahem... No !
But, as you could see about the facial expressions Audrey made during each confrontation, she isn't really disappointed about MC is interested in her....
So I should recommend a big YES
A photoshoot is something intim and someone looks at your body really carefully. Some do tend to say it's like a foreplay and somehow erotical
Ok well I tried but I dont think she likes me enough yet. What things can I do to raise her affinity cos most things I ask just piss her off... so I have avoided asking lol but nothing seems to help with gaining her affinity.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Ok well I tried but I dont think she likes me enough yet. What things can I do to raise her affinity cos most things I ask just piss her off... so I have avoided asking lol but nothing seems to help with gaining her affinity.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: DomWolf

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
You don't have to gain her affinity visit her at 6pm especially if you put sleeping pills in her wiskey and took pictures show her the photos make it worse take advantage keep doing it until you fuck her

Reactions: MArcx and DomWolf

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The world of sexual fetish is unbelievable, isn't it?

But, well, the game will reveal something else which is an attempt to explain something

Last edited:

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
You need to visit her at office lockers while she clean,couple of times. She will wear bikini after but only while she cleans showers,not in office.
I think I'm bugged then. It's been over a month in-game, and I only get her in the white tank-top, and when I click the "show me how you clean" option it loops me back to where ever I made my last choice in game that day (swimming pool, school, conversation with someone else).

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
where the save located not the one in the game folder because that i emptyed it but still its back i looked to the other renpy games saves none of them The_Regional_Manager

Found it the folder named as ( 001-1549895684 )

Last edited:
Reactions: FusiFranse

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
how do i get the audrey alcohol scene?
Yeah that one isn't in the quest log yet... Make sure she works extra hours after you caught her Daughter in the building (talk to her about Brenda's intrusion), search her office when she's away until you find the bottle of whiskey, visit her office at 10PM (she'll appear on the radar if you bought it).

Reactions: bobwalker

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
In this game you can do different actions at the same time, which are mostly completely independent of each other. For example, if you are interested in following the story of another person you just met, this can easily be followed independently of other events.
That means you have to have a certain basic knowledge because otherwise it is difficult to follow a game status on day x at time y without the corresponding information.
With the new "hints" it is easier, but something is still lost. There is no specific order or point in time (apart from the task of preparing a podium presentation) for actions.
Which in turn means that new content has been added with each release so far, which one does on day 5, the other on day 16 or had no time/ interest to start it at all.

On trying out old save-files of previous releases you may lose new added content.

One ingame example for old-save-files:
Let's say you finished the storyline of the mayor and his maid in v0032.
You definitely got a little mix-up in v0042 as content was added.
In v0052 the problem is may solved but the completion of the v0032 quest is leading to further content you may miss as it's hidden now.

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
With the new "hints" it is easier, but something is still lost. There is no specific order or point in time (apart from the task of preparing a podium presentation) for actions.
Which in turn means that new content has been added with each release so far, which one does on day 5, the other on day 16 or had no time/ interest to start it at all
If you don't figure out how to start a quest you don't get hint that's the problem so far and some actions are not related to quests

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
If you don't figure out how to start a quest you don't get hint that's the problem so far and some actions are not related to quests
yep, that's about some random save-file and HorizonticalS aware of

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The Regional Manager community may could provide gig's of save-files, that's not the question, but....

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Soooo...whats exactly new in this update? I dont really found that much new content, maybe im just dumb.

DMCDante11

Mar 31, 2018
Hi, Can anyone explain how to get the photo of meredith. I dont seem to have any option of taking photos when i enter at night. I need it to complete the quest by joey as i gave all the other photos already. Thanks

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes