4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
In TRM, the MC can be good or opportunist. I played both and loved both. You can also mix good and opportunist MC.

For ex: If you have played the game, you might know about Sam and Cecilia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Its pretty genius how Dev came up with above thought.

MC has choice to be good or evil at every stage. I played both good and evil types of MC.

Now, this is not domination. Domination in games usually is straightforward, kill competition and fuck females/males. No surprises in that. In this game MC just takes advantage of situations/people. How he does is a surprise.
Than you'll definitely like Wife trainer

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Okay... i'll try it.

Hello Developer
Greetings
I congratulate for your excelent rpg game
I like them a lot
I ask you can you sort out the affinity points for Audrey or
is that not yet implemented in the game
thanks
(Edit: I am not the developer nor admin but some kind of a helping hand... a fan...)

I may be wrong but your relationship status (affinity/animosity) with Audrey is unique. You only see one number.
You should ask her "What do you think of our relationship?" and she will tell you.

But it wasn't the reason, why you got shot.

Used Karma can not be displayed or read in the game.
As HorizonticalS , the developer, mentioned you get 2 displayed informations about used Karma. At 20 and 40 . At 60 you will see her panties a last time.
Try to avoid it by replaying it out of a save file you made.

Hope, I got it in the meant way....

P.S. head up ! I got several times shot by her :p and thereby I got a unique personal relation with her ^^

Last edited:

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
Hi everyone, I'd love to understand the logic of how anymosity works.
Is it a bad stats or is it used to unlock a partuclar path with the girls?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hi everyone, I'd love to understand the logic of how anymosity works.
Is it a bad stats or is it used to unlock a partuclar path with the girls?
It's not bad stat, it just shows someone doesn't appreciate what you said or did. It changes some paths and dialogues, however as of right now, you have way more content of you're an ass, so don't worry about it. You'll have plenty of things to do, you just won't be a nice guy.

pastera

Jun 19, 2017
It's not bad stat, it just shows someone doesn't appreciate what you said or did. It changes some paths and dialogues, however as of right now, you have way more content of you're an ass, so don't worry about it. You'll have plenty of things to do, you just won't be a nice guy.
Awesome thank you, I do prefer the events from being an ass so it's perfect xD
Hopefully there will be much more content of that kind, and for that I just subed on your patreon on your highest tier :).

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
because audrey kills me when she gives me the blowjob in the office and gives me the end of the game and what is the best balance on karma if anybody give me an idea thanks
How do you get that scene as I tried with one and two pills and waiting 2-3 days up to more than a week inviting her to my office or going to her office but cannot get any blowjob from her? Thanks.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
How do you get that scene as I tried with one and two pills and waiting 2-3 days up to more than a week inviting her to my office or going to her office but cannot get any BJ from her? Thanks.
hey,
Audrey scenes are in her office
You reached a point of
take advantage, make it worse and more
in vimey's post
You don't have to gain her affinity visit her at 6pm especially if you put sleeping pills in her wiskey and take advantage, make it worse take pictures - keep doing it, make it worse, take pictures - show her the photos - make it worse take advantage keep doing it - until you fuck her
Ingame there are several layered options for that scene. If you click the first side with options and leave, it isn't the end...

Edit: just... keep doing it :p

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I'll try another one...

as of every one writing here, it's my personal opinion....
All in all an interesting game, but it is very murky on direction. Like you learn pretty quickly that bein a dick unlocks a lot more paths, but that isn't 100% true and the game kind of conditions you early on to believe it is. So you can end up missing out on more content because you were an asshole or even if you were just too much of an asshole when being only a little bit of an asshole would have gotten you more.
Some sort of true...
The situation of the storyline is, you are in charge of that brand and you got the advice, you have no choice with the employee's nor the money by company to hire someone.
So you have to rely on the team given and solve serious shortcomings. The company headquarters doesn't care how, as long as money is made.
Means as in real life: you could be an absolute asshole but have to deal with the human reaction for it. = income drop, strike, someones friend has a gun, ....
... the last drop ....
Recognizing, most of the last steps feel like "you couldn't do that in real life without consequences". But you do, as you would like to read the whole story and be conditioned from other novel.
(e.g. Melissa ladder. It's tempting, isn't it... but I shouldn't... it's a game.... well, I do... why does she never smile at me afterwards? Isn't she happy that i sticked my fingers into her? huh...
good that MC's charisma and eloquence help me out when Melvin shows up ... In reality, after that stunt, most would run. That's no option for someone known...)
... Just saying....

It also has issues with content routes that require there to be other content to play off of. Like Cecilia who I foolishy spent too much time talking about "the old days" to boost affinity and now that I'm at a stage where Michael Sam is cheating on her, I have nothing to talk to her about.
yeah... maybe that button should just be hidden when dialogues end came. Let me call it something like "cosmetics".
The mechanic is, you get a certain amount to get more affinity. = no endless option on purpose
When you will do it, doesn't change a thing that you may (beeing badass) have to do it.

I also seem to have locked myself out of content with Whitney somehow. I was doing the breast exams and got to a point where I needed a picture of her full frontal with her face in it and then she stopped working at the office. Based on the image files, there should have been a sequence where I got said picture and used them to blackmail her while she still worked in the office.
Honestly, that's new content and you were the first mentioning it. Trophy for you !
On my next run, I've looked for it.
Thx
Let's call it v0052 loose end.
I think, only a few got that far. And lesser were writing about on F95....

I also fell into the Miko Corruption route very late and it feels like there's nothing there when she asks for toys. I could be wrong, but I didn't see anything on here about it or in the hints page.
Wow! Miko... toy... I thought I'm the only one
Let's call it v0052 loose end.
I think, only a few got that far. And lesser were writing about on F95....

TLDR Has a lot of value here and potential, but the murky road and how some routes can be locked out if you progressed too far is aggravating.
Developer is aware of and I think, he made a gigantic step towards players by writing and programming the +hints for each quest for the release of v0052.
For v0042 you had the quest name and quest log only.
Each girl has text and choices. This isn't a linear novel with less than a handful chicks, you know....
If it's written on paper, ...
What I would say is it's a huge work to get half a novel for one of the girls into 3 sentences so that you and me could figure the solution. ... rl most ppl couldn't do so...
Very BIG respect !

He lost patreons for delay but was working further on on the hints to finalize. He made step by step releases to have more content fixed and ready for a broader player amount...

... just sayin ...

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
hey,
Audrey scenes are in her office
You reached a point of
take advantage, make it worse and more
in vimey's post

Ingame there are several layered options for that scene. If you click the first side with options and leave, it isn't the end...

Edit: just... keep doing it :p
Great, thanks.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Someone yet managed to setup a date between Captain Michael and Miko. I keep playing basketball at 8PM and let him win (7 times already) and then go back to police station but not willing to discuss further. Not implemented yet?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
4 ways to get him as an speaker.
basketbal is one

You should reload that basketbal conversation or wait till next gameplay

Edit: basketbal is good to go.... no worries
Edit: ah... sorry... didn't got the the next thing! The further discussion is tiny tricky as it ends on set up MC to take care about which is hinted to Gordon and Megan.

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
4 ways to get him as an speaker.
basketbal is one

You should reload that basketbal conversation or wait till next gameplay

Edit: basketbal is good to go.... no worries
Edit: ah... sorry... didn't got the the next thing! The further discussion is tiny tricky as it ends on set up MC to take care about which is hinted to Gordon and Megan.
Talked to both Megan and Gordon but no hint.... So how to setup a date between Captain Michael and Miko? I keep playing basketball at 8PM and let him win (7 times already) and then go back to police station but not willing to discuss further. Thanks again.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Talked to both Megan and Gordon but no hint.... So how to setup a date between Captain Michael and Miko? I keep playing basketball at 8PM and let him win (7 times already) and then go back to police station but not willing to discuss further. Thanks again.
Don't worry about Miko.... that would have been another choice you made to convince him for the speakers hunt.

Last edited:
Jan 15, 2021
Someone yet managed to setup a date between Captain Michael and Miko. I keep playing basketball at 8PM and let him win (7 times already) and then go back to police station but not willing to discuss further. Not implemented yet?
take pics up her skirt 3 times or so, however many it takes for her to catch you. talk to her each day about it and eventually she'll let you pay her to take pics. then she'll eventually be turned on by you calling her a prostitute and agree to the date.

Reactions: FusiFranse

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
take pics up her skirt 3 times or so, however many it takes for her to catch you. talk to her each day about it and eventually she'll let you pay her to take pics. then she'll eventually be turned on by you calling her a prostitute and agree to the date.
That's one of the half *grin*

Edit: or is it half of the cake ?
see... not eager... not enthusiastic

I fell in love with her on first sight ^^
She is the only professional in talking manners to her employer. Short, concisely, without flowery speech....
she got me in the first moment.... ^^
Suit with mini, high heels, blouse ... no one else in the office beside Lara, Audrey has a customers sales dress from beginning and she only works in the archive, where no one else could see her.... ^^

Last edited:

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Don't worry about Miko.... that would have been another choice you made to convince him for the speakers hunt.
Ok so I have now Miko as prostitute and
(saw her 12 times already in the backroom), but cannot have a positive relationship with Michael. Whether I let him win or lose at the basketball game, Anymosity only increases (and not affinity) and as such he does not ask me for any Asian girl and is just pissed when I go visit him at the police station. Any other hint to unlock that path between
? Thanks again.

Jan 15, 2021
Ok so I have now Miko as prostitute and
(saw her 12 times already in the backroom), but cannot have a positive relationship with Michael. Whether I let him win or lose at the basketball game, Anymosity only increases (and not affinity) and as such he does not ask me for any Asian girl and is just pissed when I go visit him at the police station. Any other hint to unlock that path between
? Thanks again.
you had to choose the option that was something like "is there anything you want that you can't ask for" and he'll say a date with an asian girl. I think since you chose basketball, you're passed the time you can get him and Miko together.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Ok so I have now Miko as prostitute and (saw her 12 times already in the backroom), but cannot have a positive relationship with Michael. Whether I let him win or lose at the basketball game.
You don't need to play basketball with Mike to have him date Miko. Just ask him if there's something he wouldn't dare to ask when you ask him to be a speaker.
As for animosity, there's a bug in that version that prevented you from having a positive relationship with Mike if your fitness is above 18, iirc. I fixed it for next release and will had a "How come we don't get along" dialogue to fix it.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I see.... Miko got some kind of a last minute rework for v0052 to have her content easier accessed...
That's why there's feedback on her late content now...

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
you had to choose the option that was something like "is there anything you want that you can't ask for" and he'll say a date with an asian girl. I think since you chose basketball, you're passed the time you can get him and Miko together.
Indeed, forgot to ask him back then so I am way overdue. Thanks.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes