4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
I can only get 9 of the 10 collectables. The one I'm missing is the 5th (last) one in the top row. I'm pretty sure it is the one I'm suppose to find at Melvin's Storefront. I've looked there and can't find it. Could anyone tell me where to click?

Jun 30, 2021
I can only get 9 of the 10 collectables. The one I'm missing is the 5th (last) one in the top row. I'm pretty sure it is the one I'm suppose to find at Melvin's Storefront. I've looked there and can't find it. Could anyone tell me where to click?
I was waiting for someone to finally ask about it:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
So not really seeing how this plays out. Girls wise. Is this just a standard fuck em all game no shits given? is there a harem path? is it a single Li game? a little enlightenment if someone doesnt mind.

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
So not really seeing how this plays out. Girls wise. Is this just a standard fuck em all game no shits given? is there a harem path? is it a single Li game? a little enlightenment if someone doesnt mind.
Fuck anything that moves. The MC is an exploitative bastard (at least for now; there's some content for a good guy path, but it's fairly limited), so there's not much in the way of building stable relationships.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
Fuck anything that moves. The MC is an exploitative bastard (at least for now; there's some content for a good guy path, but it's fairly limited), so there's not much in the way of building stable relationships.
thanks now I know to wait a while. not much on playing douchbags as main characters. hopefully it wont be long and a good guy patch is fully put in the game. till then ill watch and see.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
torrent here for people that need, remember to seed!

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Don't you mean molest passed out drunk girls instead? That's all this game is so far is molesting passed out drunk or unconscious girls. So yeah, a big douchebag asshole MC.

Reactions: SeveredRealms

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
Don't you mean molest passed out drunk girls instead? That's all this game is so far is molesting passed out drunk or unconscious girls. So yeah, a big douchebag asshole MC.
No? He mostly blackmails girls, then abuses and humiliates them. It's not all passed-out girls. But he's even a bigger douchebag than you imply.

Reactions: aifman7 and AdHyde

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
thanks now I know to wait a while. not much on playing douchbags as main characters. hopefully it wont be long and a good guy patch is fully put in the game. till then ill watch and see.
No? He mostly blackmails girls, then abuses and humiliates them. It's not all passed-out girls. But he's even a bigger douchebag than you imply.
That's a part of his charm though. If you want to play as "nice people" go play one of the many vanilla games out there. Some people want to have a bit more fun so they play games like this one.

Last edited:

ArxiDemon

Sep 27, 2017
As always, no one added to the post with the game what type of incest is present in the game. Can someone tell me?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
As always, no one added to the post with the game what type of incest is present in the game. Can someone tell me?
You get to make your sister your sex slave essentially, it starts with just undressing her and fingering her as she sleeps etc but later on you undress her and fuck her while she's awake and make her wear more revealing clothes at the pool.
Also you can finger and grope your sleeping mother

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes