4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
hello, is there a walktrought for this game?
1) Listen to those inner voices
2) If you are presented with a choice between being a dick to a woman, or in anyway being kinder - then be a dick
3) If you are presented with a choice between bonding with a man, or in anyway being a dick - then bond

Just like life ;)

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
anyone know the exact folder name for saves?i cant seem to find it in my renpy folder and way to many there to sort through
I had the same problem, turns out the save folder isn't in the Renpy folder, it's in the game folder itself

The_Regional_Manager-0.0.53-pc\game\saves
:\Users\FusiFranse\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\001-1549895684
001-1549895684 = Game Folder for TRM

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Great update, a big leap from the previous version (0.0.42).
However, almost all the changes, as far as I understood, were not to increase the content, but to eliminate bugs and add hints to the quests, which most of us lacked in the previous version of the game.
Very pleased that the game continues to evolve in an interesting direction - still the same blackmail and extortion play an important role. Although in some quests, such as Andrea-Bobby, this state of affairs is difficult to believe, I would like a more realistic corruption basis, but that's my personal quibble :geek:
Btw, added to the spoiler photos of nice ladies, so to speak, to raise the mood of those who are stuck on one of the quests (for myself, I can not figure out how to hack Natasha, to dress in matching clothes for a cleaner :cool:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the hint on Andrea. I like the dream sequence with Audrey too when talking to his nephew.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I waited to long and could not blackmail audrey with the bobby job situation.
That's a tricky situation. How to approach something like that as the newest member in a team?
I once waited till the end of conference with the whole bunch of evidence to present her via avoiding the "badass" playstyle and trying to be the "nice guy" only and everyday the sun is shining attitude -> nothing.

On the matter: you need evidences to confront her. Look in the archive, talk to Andrea about the photoshoot handwritten mentioned in her CV-files in the archive and let Andrea know Audrey is a ambitious bitch (which we don't know but playing with emotion opens that path) and, of course, talk to Bobby.

There are several ways to play the cards with Audrey. The story changer (no, story changer is too much. Only that situation and the outcome of this particular episode changes) is how you tell Audrey about the issue.
Do you get straight to the point and demand a new dress code?
Or do you prefer to ask her first about the meetings (search her desk when she isn't in office)

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
In my opinion you play in the role of a Freelancer on executive level, who got contracted for 2 months for the first and is looking for a good to great reputation after.
You could get the impression MC is an skilled professional with experience beyond exams and those are not only work related.

You've downloaded a game creative thought out with individual characters and unique personalities. You are able to interact with each and who may or may not secretly like your style to act.
I promise, you will not get a single conversation like
MC "Hey! I've never met you"
girl "Hello!"
MC "About me is nothing extraordinary, though let's fuck!"
girl "Okay! I prefer the monkey jump from chandelier position"
MC "Sure, why not"

You will not see childlike faces on bimbo-like bodies, instead of mature adults who are realistic to look at and suggest that no beauty opperation was necessary.

The interaction with your co-worker or outside the company depends on yourself and has some bro' code

Skipping every dialogue I'm aware of it takes little less than 10 realtime hours of content in one playthrough:
With v0053 are 7 girls actually fuckable, ~20 bosoms to be looked at and ~ 18 vagina could be revealed.
The intention is none harem like nor to confess, marriage or settle down.
It's swing.

Have fun

Last edited:

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Promising game so far... I with that all quests that are not done would say so in the hints section. Some do, so make you spend hours and hours, then there is nothing. Like the conference quest, and many others.
Anyway, what is this quest with Kelly and the Kevins. Is this an unfinished quest? It says to spy on them with a camera in the locker rooms? But where are these locker rooms, do they exist?

Reactions: Shawncjx

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Promising game so far... I with that all quests that are not done would say so in the hints section. Some do, so make you spend hours and hours, then there is nothing. Like the conference quest, and many others.
Anyway, what is this quest with Kelly and the Kevins. Is this an unfinished quest? It says to spy on them with a camera in the locker rooms? But where are these locker rooms, do they exist?
They exist

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: FusiFranse

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Oh OK thanks, I guess that is why it wouldn't show up. That should be added to the hints...
Hopefully they continue to add to the hints/walkthrough or this game is nearly unplayable. It's the reason people don't like sandboxes.
Another quest is "talk to Audrey in her office when no one is around" I watched her office with the radar and clicked the advance time for an entire week, and not once is she the only one in the office. Then you have the talk to Bobby about Andrea ( I think) about the showers. Tried calling him to the office non stop and there is no option to mention anything... and so on I think there are some more like that I did some unrelated action and somehow I had new dialog options.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
a) Another quest is "talk to Audrey in her office when no one is around" I watched her office with the radar and clicked the advance time for an entire week, and not once is she the only one in the office.
b) Then you have the talk to Bobby about Andrea ( I think) about the showers. Tried calling him to the office non stop and there is no option to mention anything...
For a) meant is the time Lara and Audrey are the only one in office which is at 5pm.
She only works till 6pm if you got her daughter inflagranti and signing the evidence.
For b) alternating to speak with Bobby and Andrea is the trick. You should get a new option to talk about with Andrea asking her for pic's of Layla, her coworker. Continue to ask for via phone

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Is there a way to progress with Miko after he caught me upskirting?
Miko is now disappointed in you and the solution is to talk to her about the incident so that she can get her frustration off her mind (till she mentioned everything she has to say)
Miko is a character getting interesting in regard to the Speakers Hunt with the commissionar

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I wish the girls looked less angry when talking to me despite the high animosity.
That's on you.
My very own playstyle is to have employee working hard for me and the company which is a little grindy but at the beginning of a new week pays off with Alexy, the girl from Headquarter of Astoria.
The only one's couldn't manipulated to more like than dislike are Audrey, Rachel and Layla so far.
For those, I am careful not to gather more dislike than necessary.
For Rachel disappointment is only necessary to get her talking about her brother.
For Audrey, each option to talk about and you would like to have some scene, is leading to dislike. No matter what and she knows you are right....

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Miko is now disappointed in you and the solution is to talk to her about the incident so that she can get her frustration off her mind (till she mentioned everything she has to say)
Miko is a character getting interesting in regard to the Speakers Hunt with the commissionar
Yeah, that's why I wanted to progress with her - exactly due to Speakers Hunt.

That's on you.
My very own playstyle is to have employee working hard for me and the company which is a little grindy but at the beginning of a new week pays off with Alexy, the girl from Headquarter of Astoria.
The only one's couldn't manipulated to more like than dislike are Audrey, Rachel and Layla so far.
For those, I am careful not to gather more dislike than necessary.
For Rachel disappointment is only necessary to get her talking about her brother.
For Audrey, each option to talk about and you would like to have some scene, is leading to dislike. No matter what and she knows you are right....
I see. I thought that the point is to collect as many animosity points as possible. I literally in around 200 for almost everyone lol

• Haha
Reactions: FusiFranse
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes