4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I never did figure out the right people to talk at the school.

I am pretty sure my favorite women are Kelly and Miko.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone know the exact folder name for saves?i cant seem to find it in my renpy folder and way to many there to sort through

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
anyone know the exact folder name for saves?i cant seem to find it in my renpy folder and way to many there to sort through
I had the same problem, turns out the save folder isn't in the Renpy folder, it's in the game folder itself

The_Regional_Manager-0.0.53-pc\game\saves

angella

Jan 29, 2018
i tried to raise the stats using save editor, but it did not work at all....
is there any way to raise the stats of girls??

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Any walkthrough or hint what to do next? I feel like I'm getting nowhere. I played this ages ago, came back with the new update but no one has anything new to say. One character has 600 like points, but still doesn't want to talk to me cause she feels like she can't trust me yet. The fuck?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Any walkthrough or hint what to do next? I feel like I'm getting nowhere. I played this ages ago, came back with the new update but no one has anything new to say. One character has 600 like points, but still doesn't want to talk to me cause she feels like she can't trust me yet. The fuck?
Which character? Some have content locked off depending on what dialogue you use, like with Andrea- if you tell her about seeing her at night and I think blackmail her BEFORE you can go on the date with her then she never will

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I never did figure out the right people to talk at the school.
There's no "right people" to talk to at the school.
You can talk to Allison when her mother won't accept to talk at the conference unless her daughter convinces her to do so.
You can talk to Kelly and the Kevins after you saw them arguing.
You can talk to Sharon to get access to the college locker.

I tried to raise the stats using save editor, but it did not work at all....
Is there any way to raise the stats of girls??
"Raising the stats" won't change much, as events are triggered by a combination of flags and stats, the stats just determining whether the event will trigger because someone likes you or hates you. And as you probably figured out if you read the header, my signature, and comments in the thread, getting someone to like will rarely lead to new content.

Seriously it needs a walkthrough!
600 likes with someone doesn't matter if you did something that someone won't forgive. Who's that someone ? I'll check if something is wrong. Don't hesitate to share your save through DM if you want me to have a look.

As for the walkthrough, there are hints on the quest log that should help you progress. If this is not enough, there's a guide on patreon.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
So I gather the new stuff is something with Audrey and something with Natasha, since it is not in the quest log can someone point me in the right direction? Natasha currently has a repeating scene with the mayor where he twists her nipples.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Welp! Turned out that being a bad guy actually more fun than tried being nice to all the female characters, the previous play no matter how nice you choose to treat them lot of girls still mean to MC and act like bitches. This time I'll go as low as possible and become the best piece of shit in the game

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
So I gather the new stuff is something with Audrey and something with Natasha, since it is not in the quest log can someone point me in the right direction? Natasha currently has a repeating scene with the mayor where he twists her nipples.
Between 52 and 53 ?
Yeah.

Audrey should trigger automatically if you've reached the end of her content. If it doesn't, it means your still had audrey content to discover. To reach end content with audrey, you need to repeat whiskey event after the photoshoot, take pictures, then visit her in her office after 5. Then you can take advantage. Keep doing it until news options appear. Should take you about 10 seconds. Then the new event will trigger shortly after.

Natasha won't trigger if you're stuck in the scene where she says she's quitting. That was already the case in the previous version, but unfortunately noone told me before this one was released, so you'll have to restart or reload before Natasha asks you if you can hire her outside, or wait for the next update, where I'll add a way to continue that storyline even if you told her you'd hire her right away.

Reactions: Malkav

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Should I avoid animosity points? Or they open some scenes?

Would be nice to have some walkthrough mode in order to undestand what options I should select for the path with all the events.

Malkav

May 28, 2017

Would be nice to have some walkthrough mode in order to undestand what options I should select for the path with all the events.
You need to stack them, everyone needs to hate you as much as possible

Edit, Actually the guys you probably want to befriend, since they lead to girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: crisbr

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
i fucked up decided to play with mother rather then search her room now im in a loop only get to ask her about her day
ffs fuck my life LOL hope another update comes soon
Why don't you just ask her to unlock her door when she's in the living room ? Also, next time, offer her some tea.

You shouldn't avoid animosity points. The game offers mostly bad guy content anyway, which works with animosity. Most of the guy animosity = more content.

Reactions: str8up

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
not sureif this happened to anyone else or not BUT melvin's obsession quest doesnt give me the credit of completed
joey shared the pics 1 is melvin in a green car and another melvin back kinda towards the you when looking at the pic
He shared only those two ? He didn't share other pics with Melissa ?

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
He shared only those two ? He didn't share other pics with Melissa ?
ya we shared all and reason i never got the completed quest because i forgot to go back talk to melvin and soon as i did the quest was completed LOL thanks for reply tho cant wait for next updates man its getting hot!

Reactions: FusiFranse
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes