4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
You don't need to play basketball with Mike to have him date Miko. Just ask him if there's something he wouldn't dare to ask when you ask him to be a speaker.
As for animosity, there's a bug in that version that prevented you from having a positive relationship with Mike if your fitness is above 18, iirc. I fixed it for next release and will had a "How come we don't get along" dialogue to fix it.
Thanks for the feedback and anymosity bug fixing.

dashvector

Nov 3, 2020
How do you gain affinity with Audrey and if I ask her for a dinner or earn 20 points of affinity with her, what is recommended to do because when I ask her to take off her clothes, she asks me to look for her and also take out a different dress with Lara Blanco And I do not know how to do it again since I returned because of what Audrey asked me and I am left wondering about this dialogue I had with her

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
How do you install police station locker camera?
Talk to everyone in the police station (Captain, Gordon, Stacey, and Megan) and ask about police station stuffs. Find out how Megan was hired (Visit the mayor at 5PM until you see the boobs of Natasha (evil path). After the cap tells you Stacey is the problem, tell Stacey how Megan got her job. Tell Megan what she said. Make Megan install the cam. Spy on Stacey at noon.
If you were nice to Natasha, you can't install the cam in that version. I added a fix for next release to be able to do it even in that case.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

Ray Nivon

May 30, 2017
Talk to everyone in the police station (Captain, Gordon, Stacey, and Megan) and ask about police station stuffs. Find out how Megan was hired (Visit the mayor at 5PM until you see the boobs of Natasha (evil path). After the cap tells you Stacey is the problem, tell Stacey how Megan got her job. Tell Megan what she said. Make Megan install the cam. Spy on Stacey at noon.
If you were nice to Natasha, you can't install the cam in that version. I added a fix for next release to be able to do it even in that case.
thanks for quick reply, I was not nice to anyone in game so no problem there.
one more thing in my latest save, Natasha still hasn't change to swimsuit (underwear?) When she's cleaning the office locker. What triggers that? Plus at 11 whenever I talked to her in the office locker the game bug out to a random interaction with other characters or places while I'm still at office locker.
keep up the good work love the game.

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
thanks for quick reply, I was not nice to anyone in game so no problem there.
one more thing in my latest save, Natasha still hasn't change to swimsuit (underwear?) When she's cleaning the office locker. What triggers that? Plus at 11 whenever I talked to her in the office locker the game bug out to a random interaction with other characters or places while I'm still at office locker.
keep up the good work love the game.
Thank you. Someone reported that bug to me already, I fixed it and (as far as I can tell), it shouldn't happen anymore in next release.

As for Natasha wearing a bikini, I don't remember exactly how to trigger it, but I think you have to see how she works in the locker room , the 2nd time you ask, MC talks about her outfit, ask her a third time just to be sure, and leave her alone for 3 days. Then check the locker cam or go in there, she should wear a bikini.

Reactions: Ray Nivon

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
And is that a bug also that hospital mission (Drake's misfortumne) never gets complete ? I got the doctor costume, played with the breast of the black patient as doc, took pics of her naked also, abused the other white patient, checked/dicussed with all other patients/employees as both doctor and non-doctor... Asked all questions also to the nurse and night employee but still written active and nothing new happening each time I go there day/night. Anything else to do or just a bug ?

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
How do you gain affinity with Audrey and if I ask her for a dinner or earn 20 points of affinity with her, what is recommended to do because when I ask her to take off her clothes, she asks me to look for her and also take out a different dress with Lara Blanco And I do not know how to do it again since I returned because of what Audrey asked me and I am left wondering about this dialogue I had with her
How did you get that far ? Me I am stuck at having sex with her at the office after having blakmailed her with the drunk pics. Thanks.

Reactions: dashvector

Scove

Mar 20, 2020
How did you get that far ? Me I am stuck at having sex with her at the office after having blakmailed her with the drunk pics. Thanks.
I am pretty sure that you cannot blackmail her for sex and get the date. The date is the good path and blackmail is for the darkpath.

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
This game badly needs a walkthrough but it is entertaining, at least with cheats on. Still haven't found the optimal way to go through with Audrey though.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Perdi a conferência, preciso reiniciar ou preciso começar um novo jogo?
Did you play the game on PC or Android ?
Can you send me the save so that I figure out how you missed the conference ?

Você jogou o jogo no PC ou Android? Pode me mandar a jogo salvo para descobrir como perdeu a conferência?

This game badly needs a walkthrough but it is entertaining, at least with cheats on. Still haven't found the optimal way to go through with Audrey though.
Well, I spent a year adding a quest log, a cheat menu, then hints given by MC when you actually read the dialogue, then a hints menu, then a way to earn money easily without cheating, then hints directly into the quest log alongside a pdf for patrons, fixing all the bugs that were reported... I'll keep trying to improve what I can whether it is the flow of the game or the quests, but other than restarting over to make it a kinetic novel, there's not much more I can do at this point that would drastically change the way it works.

what is the right step in RV party
There's no "right path" in the RV party as it depends on what happened or not with Cecilia and Sam before the party. However, have a few enjoyable conversations, then some alcohol, then sleeping pills if you want.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019

Você jogou o jogo no PC ou Android? Pode me mandar a jogo salvo para descobrir como perdeu a conferência?

Well, I spent a year adding a quest log, a cheat menu, then hints given by MC when you actually read the dialogue, then a hints menu, then a way to earn money easily without cheating, then hints directly into the quest log alongside a pdf for patrons, fixing all the bugs that were reported... I'll keep trying to improve what I can whether it is the flow of the game or the quests, but other than restarting over to make it a kinetic novel, there's not much more I can do at this point that would drastically change the way it works.

There's no "right path" in the RV party as it depends on what happened or not with Cecilia and Sam before the party. However, have a few enjoyable conversations, then some alcohol, then sleeping pills if you want.
You did great with the exhaustive hints but indeed you have to read and explore all possible paths which makes the game more fun than a kinetic novel.

Scove

Mar 20, 2020

This game is a great challenge with multiple possibilities for replays. Keep up the great work. Thanks for an awesome game that is just not handed to you.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Sim, joguei no PC, mas perdi a conferência. Terei que iniciar um novo salvamento?
No, I modified it so that the games thinks you went to the conference. But I cannot find the bug that made this possible unless you send me a save from before the conference.

Não, eu modifiquei para que os jogos pensassem que você foi à conferência. Mas não encontro o inseto que tornou isso possível a menos que me envie uma salvamanto antes da conferência.

Reactions: FusiFranse
Jun 30, 2021
Great update, a big leap from the previous version (0.0.42).
However, almost all the changes, as far as I understood, were not to increase the content, but to eliminate bugs and add hints to the quests, which most of us lacked in the previous version of the game.
Very pleased that the game continues to evolve in an interesting direction - still the same blackmail and extortion play an important role. Although in some quests, such as Andrea-Bobby, this state of affairs is difficult to believe, I would like a more realistic corruption basis, but that's my personal quibble :geek:
Btw, added to the spoiler photos of nice ladies, so to speak, to raise the mood of those who are stuck on one of the quests (for myself, I can not figure out how to hack Natasha, to dress in matching clothes for a cleaner :cool:)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes