4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I see. I thought that the point is to collect as many animosity points as possible. I literally in around 200 for almost everyone lol
No, it's real life.
You aren't nice anymore as the boss when someone is robbin your company, aren't you?
You aren't nice anymore when someone is using his position and network within company to get hired someone incompetent or inexperienced (Layla and Andrea complaining and not even about he is a man)
You arent nice anymore when someone got a company credit with marriage as a purpose and no proof could be found, aren't you?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
To add, you are asked to give up your money for a personal and private favour and you didn't know her at all -> Speakers Hunt for conference
If you play max outcome, she owes you each cent and humiliation ^^
You got a night caller and the only connection how he got your phone detail is one of your employee. I was curious about what he has to say... But ! Your employee plays dumb in regard to the money spend... it was too complicated to recognize that fact at the beginning of the game which is may the reason for further development in regard to the invention of Zeta

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Now I got through corruption of Miko. Too bad that to unlock her potential, she had to go through that old fatass.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
stick with her further on a little and you may get the way she may will turn out in future release ^^

Edit: Changed with release of v0052 as that content was only accessible if you played the nice guy (real life playstyle) in advance which was too complicated

Last edited:

Ray Nivon

May 30, 2017
Skipping every dialogue I'm aware of it takes little less than 10 realtime hours of content in one playthrough:
With v0053 are 7 girls actually fuckable, ~20 bosoms to be looked at and ~ 18 vagina could be revealed.
The intention is none harem like nor to confess, marriage or settle down.
It's swing.

Have fun
great post but for the end of v0.0053 all your stats are off by one at least based on my in game stats.
edit: (I Think you forgot to count Shelley one of the patients in hospital. you can take advantage of her, but her name and picture is not shown in relationship page. but will be counted in the stats)
relations.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: FusiFranse

lusaris

Jul 29, 2021
great post but for the end of v0.0053 all your stats are off by one at least based on my in game stats.
edit: (I Think you forgot to count Shelley one of the patients in hospital. you can take advantage of her, but her name and picture is not shown in relationship page. but will be counted in the stats)
View attachment 1425625
could you maybe share you save folder pls

imnotoverhere

Jun 25, 2017
You get to make your sister your sex slave essentially, it starts with just undressing her and fingering her as she sleeps etc but later on you undress her and fuck her while she's awake and make her wear more revealing clothes at the pool.
Also you can finger and grope your sleeping mother
The game points out that she's a childhood friend. I always had the impression that it was pretty much sister but is there a patch that makes it official?

Reactions: mcclem5257

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
The game points out that she's a childhood friend. I always had the impression that it was pretty much sister but is there a patch that makes it official?
When Leah first arrives at your apartment and you have the option to agree with her, or say "no you are my...", you can input sister and she says something like "that's right!"

dramallama

Dec 26, 2018
When Leah first arrives at your apartment and you have the option to agree with her, or say "no you are my...", you can input sister and she says something like "that's right!"
'cousin' also work as an appropriate flag for unique dialogue. say something like ' that's right cous '

Apr 27, 2021
View attachment 1425625
There's written "banged 8 people", but I count seven. Anyway, whoever will make a walkthrough to reach this goal, I guess he'll have the gratitude of all the users. I'm gonna restart the game, but I don't really know ho to get what you've got.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I see that Miko can change her casual clothes? And I see that I can ask Lara (?) to change clothes. Are there other girls that can do that?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I see that Miko can change her casual clothes? And I see that I can ask Lara (?) to change clothes. Are there other girls that can do that?
As far as I know the permanent changes:

at work:
Lara, Emma, (Miko),
partial change: Andrea (shirt), Audrey (skirt), Rachel (skirt)
Others:
Leah bikini
Stacey bikini

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Some kind of a walkthrough is written down if you look up all posts of HorizonticalS since release of v0042, which was in April 2021.

There is always the search this thread function in the upper right corner too as many questions were asked and answered several times.
1632826691304.png

Ray Nivon

May 30, 2017
can you upload it please?
here you go
P.S. I recommend that you rename the file ,the first number (194) is the page number and as things stand this save will show up in second slot of 194th save page, rename it to a page number that is more convenient for you.

Last edited:
Reactions: boof59
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes