4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
Hope the game will stay "not nice". There is nearly every genre I like. Hope the cuckolding / sharing route with Audrey will be finished soon.

Reactions: aifman7

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Why to repeat? As long as there is no "good" route, there is nothing you can miss.
Somehow true as if you are not interested in revealing one of the girls content, you didn't miss a thing ^^

Atm it's 10 hours if you skip each and every dialogue ingame and only take the choices for further content.
That's not the regular gamestyle, believe it or not ^^
And even then, the dev is adding content in between for one of the girls which you may miss if you would like a completed girls content ^^

It's like searching for the newest easter egg or finding a way to glitch for faster progress ^^
You may think out of the box and get a new idea how HorizonticalS may has made another new network of ppl....

Last edited:

josie

May 5, 2017
great post but for the end of v0.0053 all your stats are off by one at least based on my in game stats.
edit: (I Think you forgot to count Shelley one of the patients in hospital. you can take advantage of her, but her name and picture is not shown in relationship page. but will be counted in the stats)
View attachment 1425625

Nice save btw, how do i get the replays?

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
great post but for the end of v0.0053 all your stats are off by one at least based on my in game stats.
edit: (I Think you forgot to count Shelley one of the patients in hospital. you can take advantage of her, but her name and picture is not shown in relationship page. but will be counted in the stats)
View attachment 1425625
I noticed your relationship page is missing 3 available girls. Shelley is the last girl in the second row "college". In the last row of "others" girl #4 is Shannon and girl #7 is Taylor. I've got all phone screensavers except the nude photoshoot with Cecilia. I get the photoshoot but she won't go completely nude. I get her nude in the trailer but not in the studio. Any ideas on how to trigger that nude photoshoot or have I missed my chance? Regional Manager.png

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I get her nude in the trailer but not in the studio. Any ideas on how to trigger that nude photoshoot or have I missed my chance?
Very, very nice chart :D
That's to the branches favour and their jobs.
Really nice
Congratulations !

To convince her to do the nude photoshoot with extras, she has to like you for the first. Wallow with her in memory about their college time.
The key for more - or less clothes - is the time you wait till she agrees to full nude. She wiggles around but is getting more and more desperate with their financial situation the longer days you could wait. Edit: when she agrees, a new button appears.
At the studio, you could - and in her case should - invite Dominic when you are doing the full nude + extra photoshoot, who may has some professional opinion about posing as a model.
Edit: Hint: she only should agree to the 4th stage of her photoshoot. IF you are doing the whole way through at your first photosession with her is another question.
The stage of your agreement is frozen during the whole game.

Last edited:
Reactions: rdblev

480S

Jul 24, 2017
Actually it is a very good game. Someone from Patreon can share if the author is planning to implement rules for the girls to be always without underwear and not pull aside if needed?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
It doesn't always work that way. Is there an approximate periodicity?
Just copied and paste the headlines of HorizonticalS Patreon page

2. Sept. 2020 at 08:22
So it begins ! 0.0.1 released...

21. Okt. 2020 at 11:21
0.0.2 Public release

6. Dez. 2020 at 20:33
0.0.31 Release

24. Dez. 2020 at 16:39
0.0.32 Hotfix

14. Apr. 2021 at 07:33
0.0.41 Release

15. Apr. 2021 at 07:39
0.0.42 Release

16. Mai 2021 at 23:27

28. Juli 2021 at 07:54
GAME GUIDE

6. Aug. 2021 at 21:46
0.0.5 Release

16. Aug. 2021 at 03:43

24. Sept. 2021 at 21:55
0.0.53 Release

24. Sept. 2021 at 21:56
Updated game guide

So, it's a steady line of updates and improvements.
So far, if last digits are 2 or 3, those are public
** one year anniversary of public, yiihaah**

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a way to undo a bad choice, I accidently closed down the Frank Cuck/share path.
The normal renpy dev mode doesn't seem to work for changing values

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think I love this game, the bulk of whats there so far anyway,
  • Loving the animations,
  • loving the ability to be the bad guy
  • loving the Story arc
  • Loving the Sandpit game play
In fact I think most if not all of the negatives I can think of can be answered with one acronym "WIP"

I've done one play through so far mostly without using hints, and found that most of the story flows reasonably naturally, didn't have to work hard to figure out what I should be doing, don't seem to have missed to much (of the bad guy route anyway), the grind is very managable, if fact a little too easy to technically be a grind (y), but it's still there for the masochists.

The Love/Hate dynamic needs work, I got girls that have over 400 like, and 40-50 dislike after raping them a couple of times and it's like I never told them they looked nice..... go figure!
(Some of the characters can be spammed to like you way more than might be considered reasonable, not sure it makes any real difference though, certainly doesn't seem to counter any of the dislike points you accrue)

I'm a little annoyed at some of the cock block choices the Devs have made, for example the Sleeping Pill scenes with Ceclilia, Leah, Audrey, and Meredith stop at fingering while the Shelly scene demonstates that the MC is fine with sleep rape. I'm guessing some of those are WIP blocks, still annoying though.

To the Devs
Please don't be in a rush to get to the nice guy route, remember "Nice guy routes finish last"

darthhomercles

Feb 23, 2020
I think I love this game, the bulk of whats there so far anyway,
  • Loving the animations,
  • loving the ability to be the bad guy
  • loving the Story arc
  • Loving the Sandpit game play
In fact I think most if not all of the negatives I can think of can be answered with one acronym "WIP"
I'm of a similar mind to you. This was a very engaging game that only falters when you hit dead ends (WIP). I can definitely see the potential for this game and hope to see it's final form soon. Also, as you mentioned, it's easy to spam affection from certain characters so hopefully that's balanced out eventually.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes