4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Any specific content you're trying to get?
I think you'll get almost all the content if
  1. On one playthough be a complete ass to everyone
  2. on the next playthrough be a complete chump to everyone
Avoid hedging your bets or you'll lock out content.
Well for example in the very beginning when we learn about Bobby, we can force Audrey for a new dress code, but it gives 20 animosity at once. So I wonder for example if it is a good decision or not.

Also I wanted to get that content where MC has sex with his old friend who lives in the van in the park.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well for example in the very beginning when we learn about Bobby, we can force Audrey for a new dress code, but it gives 20 animosity at once. So I wonder for example if it is a good decision or not.

Also I wanted to get that content where MC has sex with his old friend who lives in the van in the park.
[This is from memory so forgive me if there are mistakes in my recollection]
I don't want to play this again until after the next update

• Animosity is a good thing when you trying to force someone to do something against their will! if you are playing the asshole route, pick every asshole option you can get. seriously, pick anything that remotely shows you in a non-asshole light and you will miss opportunities to force the girls to do stuff (for the audrey/claire routes anyway) . (one of the few things I really don't like about this project)

• If you don't "make" Audrey wear a skirt
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    ---------------------
  • If you say anything that Claire might construe as forgiveness or freindship
    ---------------------

which sex scene you mean? the party scene, or the blackmail scene

• For the blackmail/forced sex scene
    ---------------------
  • For the Consentual sex scene at the party,
    ---------------------
  • For Non-consentual Cuck scene at party
    ---------------------

Reactions: Chucke1992

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
If you say anything that Claire might construe as forgiveness or freindship
Hm, Claire is the girl from the canteen right? I for now has good relationship with her though.
Animosity is a good thing when you trying to force someone to do something against their will! if you are playing the asshole route, pick every asshole option you can get. seriously
But that's the thing - I just don't know if selecting each and every choice that leads to animosity with no reason increase is a way it should be played or not.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hm, Claire is the girl from the canteen right? I for now has good relationship with her though.
Yes, unless I'm misrembering her.
"Like" as it is current implimented is broken as far as I can tell, I'm spammed her and the salesgirl on a couple of playthroughs to have stupidly high "like" scores (in the thousands) to see if it changed anything.... it didn't affect anything that I could see. Only the event choices seem to matter. Nice choices block blackmail routes, Evil choices block love route options.

But that's the thing - I just don't know if selecting each and every choice that leads to animosity with no reason increase is a way it should be played or not.
I think "animosity" is a poor word choice given how it is utilised, The Dev should maybe rename it Fear/Respect, as in the girls won't do anything they don't want to do if you don't have enough of it.

Regarding your concerns about choosing "every choice that leads to animosity", this only relates to individual girls routes, you can choose the blackmail route for Audrey while going the love route with her daughter, but if you start the blackmail route, you can't be nice to her! if you do you will lose options, and never get anything in exchange, atleast in this version

I've already mentioned this in another post, but I really wish the dev would fix this, and make the story less linear, giving multiple routes to achieving both Dark/Love paths, single decisions shouldn't be complete blockers. there should always be ways to fix or excuse a choice, in most situations anyway. The most evil people tend to be nice to your face, only showing themselves as evil when you are at your most vulnerable.

Last edited:

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
I think "animosity" is a poor word choice given how it is utilised, The Dev should maybe rename it Fear/Respect, as in the girls won't do anything they don't want to do if you don't have enough of it.
Yeah, that would be better. Also I think that +20 big jumps should become smaller. Because it feels too much at once for scores.

Also I see in the resources that the woman, who checks MC's work every week has different clothes? Does she change them in game?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah, that would be better. Also I think that +20 big jumps should become smaller. Because it feels too much at once for scores.
As it stands, it depends how the dev approachs the math and what gets attatched to them, I hate games that are all about the grind, I'd rather the game stayed linear than turn into a grindfest. Best option IMO of course is an open world that fairly represents decisions in the score, but I think that would need to be revamped to accomidate a true non-linear story
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-regional-manager-v0-0-53-horizontical-studio.60813/post-6943134

Also I see in the resources that the woman, who checks MC's work every week has different clothes? Does she change them in game?
I honestly have no idea. I don't remember anything major about her clothes.

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
When update
Per the last Patreon update, the dev is targeting Christmas for the next release.

“Horizontical Studios” said:
Hey guys, I hope you're doing well. Hope you enjoy the daily pics as well !

Two weeks until I'm unemployed, I'm home already. I plan to enjoy christmas and relax. Early next year will be quite the adventure. :-D

Until then, here's what I worked on the last few days :

Content:
-New "doctor" content
-New Audrey content (with more to come)
-Some whitney content
-New story dialogues

Renders:
-Did some renders for upcoming 'Illuminati' tiers sponsored scenes, with still more to do.
-Some work on sorting and preparing some of the hundreds of renders I made for use in game....

Now the less fun part : Technical improvements:
-Improved more screens that could be laggy on less powerful systems; most notably the city map. (Basically, each icon on the city map was a 1080p pictures that was 99% transparent and x0 y0. I made them all 120x66 with speficic x and y coordinates. It won't change anything visually, but it will load faster, as the game will now load ~30 120x66 images and not 30 ~1920x1080 images)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how or what time give TEA to Meredith ? do i need buy TEA ?(yes i got sleeping pill)
if I remember correctly, its about 2 hours before her bedtime , you don't need to buy the tea.
it might only be available on a specific night of the week,or require some other trigger (maybe even some RNG), I think I was trying to make this event happen for about 5 nights before I got the option to "make her a cup of tea".

Last edited:

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
if I remember correctly, its about 2 hours before her bedtime , you don't need to buy the tea.
it might only be available on a specific night of the week,or require some other trigger (maybe even some RNG), I think I was trying to make this even happen for about 5 nights before I got the option to "make her a cup of tea".
thx Bro!! and how do i get maids dress for natasha ?

KhaiFirst

Feb 27, 2021
:sick:so after all been bad i get shot end 60day... did not get to do anal... if mc no chance do anal to it sleeping victim.. mc don't deserve a led shot...

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes