4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Also, as you mentioned, it's easy to spam affection from certain characters so hopefully that's balanced out eventually.
As affection is only important within the branch and only for the weekly raport to Alex (= salary and reputation = none closure of the branch ), in my opinion it's well thought out as it is atm.

The decisions in conversations are important, while the relationship status only reflects in the face of the other person. With a few exceptions...

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
I finally figured out almost everything... you have to do most actions 3-5 times for it to advance.
Any plans to have some kind of redo/take back option. I slipped up and was nice to Claire one time, and locked myself out of all content.
Hopefully the dev will finish all the evil content start to finish, then add in the good path. Then it would add replayability.
Also hopefully some good Kelly and Brenda content.

Reactions: mikel8519

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
... I slipped up and was nice to Claire one time, and locked myself out of all content....
This is something that I hate about this game, we shouldn't be forced into one dimensional character arcs, thats what point systems are supposed to be for. it's like you can't make Aubrey spread her legs if you don't "make" her wear the skirt, seeeking dirt on the previous manager blocks you from that content, and by extension Bobbies content.

It makes sense that breaking a trust blocks you from certain "nice" content, building trust is much harder than breaking it, and Rebuilding a trust after betraying it is magnitudes harder still. But for fucks sake, being nice shouldn't block evil content, the most evil people are nice to your face until it suits them to stop being nice, thats what makes them evil. If you want a model example just look at any politician.

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
This game defines perfection but one has to be rigorous and methodic to explore all possible options which are amazingly numerous.

Reactions: CircaAD
Jun 30, 2021
This is something that I hate about this game, we shouldn't be forced into one dimensional character arcs, thats what point systems are supposed to be for. it's like you can't make Aubrey spread her legs if you don't "make" her wear the skirt, seeeking dirt on the previous manager blocks you from that content, and by extension Bobbies content.

It makes sense that breaking a trust blocks you from certain "nice" content, building trust is much harder than breaking it, and Rebuilding a trust after betraying it is magnitudes harder still. But for fucks sake, being nice shouldn't block evil content, the most evil people are nice to your face until it suits them to stop being nice, thats what makes them evil. If you want a model example just look at any politician.
You described the classic approach where relationship points are related to available content, but I'm not sure that's even appropriate for this game. As I see it the highlight of this game is the unusual ways of seducing and seducing the beauties, which consists of creating appropriate situations, I don't think the usual point system is relevant here.
I think that the developer by creating such a convoluted relationship/dependency branch wanted to make getting through the game fun, although as you can see from the comments, many have trouble finding the right paths. Nevertheless I think it's best to stay within the current approach, we just need some tricks to win. For example:
- add a handy memo/path for each girl, it would be great to implement this through the MC phone menu;
- to avoid situations like you described with Audrey, make more than one path to the goal.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You described the classic approach where relationship points are related to available content, but I'm not sure that's even appropriate for this game. As I see it the highlight of this game is the unusual ways of seducing and seducing the beauties, which consists of creating appropriate situations, I don't think the usual point system is relevant here.
I think that the developer by creating such a convoluted relationship/dependency branch wanted to make getting through the game fun, although as you can see from the comments, many have trouble finding the right paths. Nevertheless I think it's best to stay within the current approach, we just need some tricks to win. For example:
- add a handy memo/path for each girl, it would be great to implement this through the MC phone menu;
- to avoid situations like you described with Audrey, make more than one path to the goal.
In General I think we are on a similar page
The "classic approach" to relationship points usually fail because they are too simple/linear
Hilter was very nice to Puppies, not so nice to Jews, How does he score on the good vs bad scale.

I think the best approach would be to have global values representing gerneral attitudes to you, ie it has to be easier dominating someone if they notice everyone else is submissive to you.
and personal values representing the specific interactions you have had with them.

So an event like making Audrey spread her legs would be her personal Domination Score + Global Respect Score = Wether she is scared enough of you to comply.

The Global Respect (GR) would be earned in tangent with the personal domination, so for example
  • making a strong willed character Publicly submit to you would generate Lots of GR
  • making a strong willed character Privately submit to you would generate some GR
    (representing how people would notice a certain amount of fear/deferance in their attitude to you)
  • making a weak willed character publicly submit to you would a little GR
Likewise Global Admiration should be a factor It is easier to Love people who are loved, people can gush with each other how fantasic you are, spurring them onto more and more daring acts of devotion.
So wether an NPC commits to a Love event, might be

Global Admiration + Personal Admiration +- (jealousy/cheating score) = Wether they want to persue a love path with you.​

Love and Fear are not mutually exclusive, particularly in the context of leadership, you can love how dynamic your leader is and fear the repercussions of failing him

Jun 30, 2021
Likewise Global Admiration should be a factor It is easier to Love people who are loved, people can gush with each other how fantasic you are, spurring them onto more and more daring acts of devotion.
So wether an NPC commits to a Love event, might be

Global Admiration + Personal Admiration +- (jealousy/cheating score) = Wether they want to persue a love path with you.​

Love and Fear are not mutually exclusive, particularly in the context of leadership, you can love how dynamic your leader is and fear the repercussions of failing him
That's actually a great idea, I don't remember if I've seen that in adult games. I think most developers don't pay proper attention to the development and capabilities of the character, most often the MC from beginning to end does not change much, and the system you described just might be great to diversify and make passing fascinating. Ever wanted to try yourself in game dev?:)

BTW, guys, do you know if a new version is planned before the new year?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That's actually a great idea, I don't remember if I've seen that in adult games. I think most developers don't pay proper attention to the development and capabilities of the character, most often the MC from beginning to end does not change much, and the system you described just might be great to diversify and make passing fascinating. Ever wanted to try yourself in game dev?:)

BTW, guys, do you know if a new version is planned before the new year?
Thanks, been toying with thoughts of making my own games for a while, only three things hold me back
  1. I don't know how to code a game
  2. I suck at writing scripts
  3. I have no artistic talent what so ever
Other than that I think I'd be great :D

• Haha
Reactions: lowcody and CircaAD

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
Really great game although a bit too grindy even with cheat mode on, its really easy to miss, block a lot of content or even progress some quests. Finally a game where you can be evil XXX if player choose it. Evil path here is really something but good path for now is empty - still prefer to be finished first evil path. What to improve: sleeping pills should have more usage, "Karma thing" should have more information - what does it do here what's are it pros or coins having high or low. Some information about MC condition - hunger fitness. Can's access river - only one conversation and that's it? Animation could be a bit better. Still cant do anything with Lara(still no date), Rachel or Melissa. Would be nice to have some way to improve (or opposite if necessary)relationship with some characters - in order to move with their quest.

..Really looking forward for next update - perhaps some continuation with Aisha, Kelly or Breanda? Kinda weird that it ended the way it ended.

Last edited:

rufus-brutus

Nov 21, 2021
Sorry you're starting to hate the game. But the quest log doesn't show what you missed, it shows you what was started and not completed (either because the content isn't all there yet, or because you haven't finished yet, as I try to add "Coming soon" instead of "Active" when there's no more content).

You didn't "miss" the photoshoot with Cecilia because it is just optional and part of the quest to find Sam a Job. If you tell Cecilia right away you found a job for Sam, there's no reason for her to do the photoshoot, if you ask for something in return and make her wait, that's when you get the photoshoot. I'll try to make it clearer that a photoshoot is in play. I also thought about adding a "nice" photoshoot with Cecilia but haven't had the time to do it yet.
and the step the step, some chance of appearing a link for aki?
excuse for my terrible English am not speaker of the language, a text translator is my help. even to play, and leaning what at this time of (correction of bugs) the step the step would help more people to get to help you, doesn't it find?

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Any walkthrough yet?
Always start the game, but unable to complete due to zero ideas about possible routes after some time.

In the resources there is a lot of content, have no idea though which content is not available is the game for now.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Any walkthrough yet?
Always start the game, but unable to complete due to zero ideas about possible routes after some time.
I think a principle reason why you can't complete the game lies in the fact the game isn't finished yet, unless I miss my guess it's a looong way from being finished (hoping it's got a lot more content coming anyway).
In the resources there is a lot of content, have no idea though which content is not available is the game for now.
Any specific content you're trying to get?
I think you'll get almost all the content if
  1. On one playthough be a complete ass to everyone
  2. on the next playthrough be a complete chump to everyone
Avoid hedging your bets or you'll lock out content.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes