4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Was going to sign up just to play this game early but looking at the prices I'd rather pass... Might aswell wait for the update on here.
Yeah this is a hard one for me. I absolutely love the game, but I'm not about to pay $40 per month for early access to anything. It's the developers choice, and I'll respect it, but I can't imagine I'm the only one who chooses to spend their discretionary funds elsewhere. Personally, I support 4 or so other developers at early access pledge levels, all for significantly less than it would cost for this one game. Those other developers have (I assume) a much lower pledge/donor amount, but way more total subscribers and higher monthly revenue as a result. Correlation vs causation and all that, but still an observation I keep coming back to

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Yeah this is a hard one for me. I absolutely love the game, but I'm not about to pay $40 per month for early access to anything. It's the developers choice, and I'll respect it, but I can't imagine I'm the only one who chooses to spend their discretionary funds elsewhere. Personally, I support 4 or so other developers at early access pledge levels, all for significantly less than it would cost for this one game. Those other developers have (I assume) a much lower pledge/donor amount, but way more total subscribers and higher monthly revenue as a result. Correlation vs causation and all that, but still an observation I keep coming back to
It has to be a tough call setting a price on stuff like this, I'd guess that they set the early access price the high because they was maybe some people donating that much voluntarily, so maybe they'd set that watermark to give those people something special for their generosity.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Patrons only releases are accessible immediatly to any 8€+ patron, 0.0.591 was even accessible for 1€ yesterday and still is for a few hours, it will then be back to 8€. These "in-between" releases never make it to the public. Actual releases are the ones that are priced €30+ (day1) / 15 (5 days later) / 8 (10 days) / 4 (15 days) / 2 (20 days) / 1 (25 days) and public after 30 days. So basically a $10 patrons gets access to half the releases on day1 and the other half after 10 days.
This may change in the future, but that's how it works now.

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

grah0140

Dec 12, 2020
Patrons only releases are accessible immediatly to any 8€+ patron, 0.0.591 was even accessible for 1€ yesterday and still is for a few hours, it will then be back to 8€. These "in-between" releases never make it to the public. Actual releases are the ones that are priced €30+ (day1) / 15 (5 days later) / 8 (10 days) / 4 (15 days) / 2 (20 days) / 1 (25 days) and public after 30 days. So basically a $10 patrons gets access to half the releases on day1 and the other half after 10 days.
Totally up to you how to price but as a heads up not all of us are EU/USA. I don't know what your subscription numbers are like but if you price too high you are actually running away business.

Given the types of games you can already get on Steam at given price points, for something like this that is early access and partially finished I'd realistically pay $5-8 USD if I was getting the latest update releases. The reason for that is most of the Patron projects end up half finished and/or abandoned (which is not your fault) so throwing money at them is always a major gamble.

If you had a solid game already completed and available retail I'd probably be willing to pay more, like $10-15 USD.

Reactions: mikel8519

Sam699

Apr 25, 2018
I would pay $40 for a game if it was finished etc but I think this dev is just trying to charge soo much for something that should be a lot less... I get hes trying to do this full time and needs the money but when its expensive and more over priced than another dev who is releasing more content then it seems pointless. If this dev made it cheaper then a lot more people would be willing to contribute to the game but right now the prices are just too high for something that is nowhere near finished.

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017
Thanks for the reply. I didn't mean to start a "the rent is too damn high" pile-on. FWIW I really enjoy your work, and am now a subscriber. All the best

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I would pay $40 for a game if it was finished etc but I think this dev is just trying to charge soo much for something that should be a lot less... I get hes trying to do this full time and needs the money but when its expensive and more over priced than another dev who is releasing more content then it seems pointless. If this dev made it cheaper then a lot more people would be willing to contribute to the game but right now the prices are just too high for something that is nowhere near finished.
I get where you're coming from, but in all fairness this game's dev releases his updates to the public eventually, without fail. If you pledge your Patreon support to them, you are simply getting access to the builds before the general public does. The only reason to support this dev on Patreon or Subscribestar or wherever is because you want to.

I've been a subscriber and even temporarily increased my Patreon sub in the past just because I want to see this dev succeed and I like the game he's making. If you don't want to do that, that's totally fine and you can still get all the game's updates for free. I canceled my subscription months ago but I don't regret having given the dev a few bucks, it was well earned I think.

Just my opinion. Looking forward to the next update!

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
KELLY is the best character in this game. I wish they added more content of her.
does anyone know of any game which has a similar looking character to KELLY? :)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
KELLY is the best character in this game. I wish they added more content of her.
does anyone know of any game which has a similar looking character to KELLY? :)
If you haven't played the newest update yet, Kelly has a scene with Brenda, with more to come in the next update. :p

TM22

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guys, found this game yesterday. Is there seriously no walkthrough (other than Patreon apparently) or gallery mod available? There's enough grind where I don't have the time, but I really like the scenes.
I got the page 194 save from earlier, but he's talked to everyone and only 2 scenes are unlocked.
A persistent save or a mod would be majorly appreciated. Cheers!

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
If you haven't played the newest update yet, Kelly has a scene with Brenda, with more to come in the next update. :p
Been a while since I played, but it was on the latest release. I don't remember a scene with Kelly & Brenda. Can you remember where / when it's triggered - or any of the details to jog my memory

Thanks

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Hi guys, found this game yesterday. Is there seriously no walkthrough (other than Patreon apparently) or gallery mod available? There's enough grind where I don't have the time, but I really like the scenes.
I got the page 194 save from earlier, but he's talked to everyone and only 2 scenes are unlocked.
A persistent save or a mod would be majorly appreciated. Cheers!
Have you used the in-game walkthrough? The notepad with three checkmarks in the upper-right corner of the screen? I did a new playthrough recently, using only that, and found all the content. A few of the entries might be a little bugged, but generally they'll accurately tell you whether you've completed a quest, or if it's currently inaccessible.

Been a while since I played, but it was on the latest release. I don't remember a scene with Kelly & Brenda. Can you remember where / when it's triggered - or any of the details to jog my memory

Thanks
I should note, this is only for the most recent Patreon release. You'll need to have caught Brenda at Audrey's desk, and completed Kelly's quests with the Kevin, so you have leverage over both of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jan 15, 2021
Have you used the in-game walkthrough? The notepad with three checkmarks in the upper-right corner of the screen? I did a new playthrough recently, using only that, and found all the content. A few of the entries might be a little bugged, but generally they'll accurately tell you whether you've completed a quest, or if it's currently inaccessible.

I should note, this is only for the most recent Patreon release. You'll need to have caught Brenda at Audrey's desk, and completed Kelly's quests with the Kevin, so you have leverage over both of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you for this! I have the Patreon version and had no idea about it. Can't wait til it's finished in full

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
thank you for this! I have the Patreon version and had no idea about it. Can't wait til it's finished in full
I actually commissioned that storyline via the Illuminati tier on Patreon, so I feel obligated to direct people to it. Wait until you see the rest!

Reactions: CircaAD
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes