4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Everything OK Dev? Saw the recent Patreon post but I'm not currently subbed (sorry, I'm broke)... something about losing files to a crash?

Hope it wasn't too much of a setback and you didn't lose a lot of renders... nothing worse than having to re-render everything after you've already put so many hours in :(

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Everything OK Dev? Saw the recent Patreon post but I'm not currently subbed (sorry, I'm broke)... something about losing files to a crash?

Hope it wasn't too much of a setback and you didn't lose a lot of renders... nothing worse than having to re-render everything after you've already put so many hours in :(
Thanks for asking. I did experience a major atom crash that corrupted some of the rpy files of the game and therefore, I lost a few days worth of scripting. That's annoying to say the least, but thankfully, I didn't lose any renders.

This won't affect the release I'll put on here early next month as it's the one from dec 31st.

Reactions: tuekop and aifman7

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Thanks for asking. I did experience a major atom crash that corrupted some of the rpy files of the game and therefore, I lost a few days worth of scripting. That's annoying to say the least, but thankfully, I didn't lose any renders.

This won't affect the release I'll put on here early next month as it's the one from dec 31st.
I heavily suggest that you try using a version control system for your files, if you aren't already. That would allow you recover from damaged files, and also assist with debugging and keeping track of whatever changes you make in general. git is the staple VCS in the development industry, and it's easy to set up and use locally.

Reactions: HorizonticalS

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Quick question.

Will it take too long to be able to play as the "good guy" and with a decent amount of content in this path?

I remember downloading the game a year or so ago and found it kind of fun with the content so far. However, I also realized that I don't really enjoy this sort of things and would rather wait until there is a decent amount of "good guy" and real romance content. lol

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Quick question.

Will it take too long to be able to play as the "good guy" and with a decent amount of content in this path?

I remember downloading the game a year or so ago and found it kind of fun with the content so far. However, I also realized that I don't really enjoy this sort of things and would rather wait until there is a decent amount of "good guy" and real romance content. lol
I don't think there is very much "good guy" content I think its mostly limited to holding hands and a little sexting at the moment, though to be honest thats not the route I try to play.

Reactions: CircaAD

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So is theree enough 'nice guy' route content right now or still overwhelmingly evil path content?

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well to see Perverted stuff i play on dark path because you only see sex etc naked pictures like this (y)
ON good Path nothing just doing good stuff to girls and get nothing ...
-Best I would love to see Mc having a superpower or Learn Hypnotism (Fuck girls and wake them without knowing what happened) :devilish::giggle:(y)(y) with pregnancy will work beter haha :whistle::coffee:

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
So is theree enough 'nice guy' route content right now or still overwhelmingly evil path content?

I don't think there is enough good guy content, but I might be wrong. I think its mostly sexting and holding hands, no scenes.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
In order to see the most content, you have to play this game like the sleaziest douche imaginable, who in real life would get 10 thousand lawsuits dropped on him. But its not all that bad, its kinda funny when you play it that way.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
was at home sneaking into meredeth room and snapping a pic and this error happend

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
So you say there isn't much nice content for now. If we want to do the nice route, will we have to start over? Or if we start now being nice, will the nice content just pick up from the latest update?

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
v 0.0.591 pc
I said I'd post it next week....

was at home sneaking into meredeth room and snapping a pic and this error happend
Sorry about that. for now, avoid sneaking in at 7am or 10pm on weekdays, and 10am 7pm during the weekend. It shouldn't crash if you avoid these times.

So you say there isn't much nice content for now. If we want to do the nice route, will we have to start over? Or if we start now being nice, will the nice content just pick up from the latest update?
As my signature says and the first post in this thread say, there's still not much nice content. You wouldn't have to start over, but I think it's not worth starting now if you wanna be nice.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
As my signature says and the first post in this thread say, there's still not much nice content. You wouldn't have to start over, but I think it's not worth starting now if you wanna be nice.
Oh I saw that, that's why I asked. So I'll try to come back when there is nice content if there isn't a point to playing now :)
Best of luck.

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Changelog please, uploader-kun ? :) Don't want to download if there's no new content.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Change-log from Patreon:

Hey guys, here's 0.0.591. It's basically the same as 0.0.59 except with a few bugs fixed with very little difference content wise.
Here's a changelog I made. Some of the changes that were made do not appear on the changelog as I basically lost some data a few weeks ago and could not remember all I changed.

V0.0.591
-Fixed achievements that didn’t unlock.
-Added buttons for options in the quest log
-Fixed screens that were sluggish on older systems.
-Added more “hub screens” (hospital, store (0.0.59 bug fixed), etc). More to follow.
-Added a bunch of collectibles
-Added a gallery on the pc menu (gallery unlocks carry over).
-Added a “no panties” option for Audrey (0.0.59 bug fixed)
-Reworked dialogues when Meredith is changing (0.0.59 bug fixed)
-Fixed a bug that prevented the conference from triggering.
-Added more dialogues regarding the zeta gas leak.
-New content for the doctor (Meet Mary at the hospital)
-New content for Audrey (Meeting room)
-New content for Brenda and Kelly
-Teaser for upcoming Cecilia content (RV at night)

Reactions: kavaman and Kakato
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes