4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
Have you used the in-game walkthrough? The notepad with three checkmarks in the upper-right corner of the screen? I did a new playthrough recently, using only that, and found all the content. A few of the entries might be a little bugged, but generally they'll accurately tell you whether you've completed a quest, or if it's currently inaccessible.

I should note, this is only for the most recent Patreon release. You'll need to have caught Brenda at Audrey's desk, and completed Kelly's quests with the Kevin, so you have leverage over both of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Many thanks, I shall eagerly await

TM22

Oct 7, 2017
Have you used the in-game walkthrough? The notepad with three checkmarks in the upper-right corner of the screen? I did a new playthrough recently, using only that, and found all the content. A few of the entries might be a little bugged, but generally they'll accurately tell you whether you've completed a quest, or if it's currently inaccessible.

-- Yeah dude, thanks for the suggestion, but I seriously don't have time to play through the actual story of the game (unless it's all done in around 30mins), just to fill the scenes collection. I'm not sure how a save that has so many completed events still has so few unlockable scenes even if a lot is available in game.
Either way, if there's a mod or persistent save, it'd be fantastic.
Cheers!

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Hints tell than sam can offer MC to take advantage. I can not get that result - if not blackmailed MC will just leave, if he has blackmail on Sam it is always "forced to watch".

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hints tell than sam can offer MC to take advantage. I can not get that result - if not blackmailed MC will just leave, if he has blackmail on Sam it is always "forced to watch".
Sam will make the offer if you tell him you have his back when you confront him about Claire.

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
If you haven't played the newest update yet, Kelly has a scene with Brenda, with more to come in the next update. :p
Where? I only found her in 2 places, one is in the birthday party celebration in audrey's home and the other is in the locker room. I LOVED the Birthday Party one. I wish it were longer. :p Infact I loved it so much that If someone were to make a whole separate game out of that birthday scene and how she acts in that scene and make a much much longer story around it. I would looove to pay any amount for such a game. :) :love:

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
Where? I only found her in 2 places, one is in the birthday party celebration in audrey's home and the other is in the locker room. I LOVED the Birthday Party one. I wish it were longer. :p Infact I loved it so much that If someone were to make a whole separate game out of that birthday scene and how she acts in that scene and make a much much longer story around it. I would looove to pay any amount for such a game. :) :love:
I posted about it above. :D

I should note, this is only for the most recent Patreon release. You'll need to have caught Brenda at Audrey's desk, and completed Kelly's quests with the Kevin, so you have leverage over both of them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Lucky4U

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
I posted about it above. :D
oops, sorry. didn't see. :) Thanks. Well, PLEASE make more content around KELLY. Especially that Pink dress that she wears in the birthday party. Make her act a bit slutty and promiscuous. :) Would be FUNNNN. :) PLEASE.... :) Love her character. I played the whole game just for her and her only. :) Please, More content around her if possible. :) Thank You :)

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Doesn't work. He had to either be out drunk and not see anything, or it is usual blackmail when slipping a pill.
When you ask him "So you're cheating on Cecilia ?", you have to pick "I'll keep quiet, I understand why you'd do that".
This will give you a net gain in affinity of 30 with Sam. The thing is you need >30 in the current version to trigger the "I owe you" dialogue with him.

I'll modify it in next update so that it's >29 to be sure it triggers for new players and will add a new dialogue option with Sam for other players.

If you still want to see that outcome now yu need to start over, knock on the door once in the evening before he gets his work and just leave when he says they're busy, that will give you +2 and that will trigger the "I owe you" dialogue when you confront him .

EDIT: I checked, seems like a jump is missing, sorry about that. I'll fix it for next release.

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
oops, sorry. didn't see. :) Thanks. Well, PLEASE make more content around KELLY. Especially that Pink dress that she wears in the birthday party. Make her act a bit slutty and promiscuous. :) Would be FUNNNN. :) PLEASE.... :) Love her character. I played the whole game just for her and her only. :) Please, More content around her if possible. :) Thank You :)
Anything is possible, there will be more content eventually. In the meantime, here's a little pic for you.

breeper

May 26, 2019
1. I have persos.get_status('Leah','is_josh'): u'friend'

How do I change the u'friend' to u'sister' in console?

When first meeting Leah I accidentally input Sister with a capital S instead of the valid sister with a small s, and it defaulted to friend.
And she didn't react in a way that made it obvious to me that I'd made a mistake.

I also didn't have console enabled at the time and wasn't watching that expression.
So I didn't pick up on the fact that I had input the wrong value until much later.

Apparently just typing persos.get_status('Leah','is_josh') = u'sister' doesn't work.

Please help. Thanks.
-------------------------------
2. I'm able to fuck Cecilia right when I meet her. That doesn't seem right from the conversations I have with her.
Is that a bug?
--------------------------------
Otherwise, thus far at least, what an amazing game. I love your mind HorizonticalS

Thanks!

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
1. I have persos.get_status('Leah','is_josh'): u'friend'

How do I change the u'friend' to u'sister' in console?

When first meeting Leah I accidentally input Sister with a capital S instead of the valid sister with a small s, and it defaulted to friend.
And she didn't react in a way that made it obvious to me that I'd made a mistake.

I also didn't have console enabled at the time and wasn't watching that expression.
So I didn't pick up on the fact that I had input the wrong value until much later.

Apparently just typing persos.get_status('Leah','is_josh') = u'sister' doesn't work.

Please help. Thanks.
-------------------------------
2. I'm able to fuck Cecilia right when I meet her. That doesn't seem right from the conversations I have with her.
Is that a bug?
--------------------------------
Otherwise, thus far at least, what an amazing game. I love your mind HorizonticalS

Thanks!
1) $ persos.set_status('Leah','is_josh','sister') should work.

2) Definitly a bug, can you send me your save through DM ?

Reactions: breeper

Lucky4U

Nov 2, 2021
Anything is possible, there will be more content eventually. In the meantime, here's a little pic for you.
Thanks man :) I wish you had made that Birthday party scene longer. It was just too short. she looks incredible in that pink dress. :) did you make any other pics of her in that pink dress? Would LOVE to see that. :) :) :love:

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
hopefully after (anyone) watching this it will make them happy.

• Haha
Reactions: BRTT
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes