4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Can you fuck Audrey yet? I heard something about a cuckold route (presumably her husband...)

I'd appreciate a save to her blackmail route if it's possible. :cool:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Can you fuck Audrey yet? I heard something about a cuckold route (presumably her husband...)

I'd appreciate a save to her blackmail route if it's possible. :cool:
Couldn't we fuck Audrey in the last version, was that just a dream?

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Couldn't we fuck Audrey in the last version, was that just a dream?
I really don't know, i haven't played this game in a long time (was letting it accumulate content before i jumped in).

Edit: This game seriously needs a walkthrough, it's incredibly frustrating to play it like this when there's like a dozen different variables that lead to different outcomes.

Last edited:

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Do any of you guys have a save that is right at the beginning of the sex scenes? Because without a walkthrough i can't find it, it's so goddamn hard to get certain scenes.
There's a whole hint/walkthrough system in game man. Aside from a few very specific scenes this game's not really that hard especially with the hints...

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
There's a whole hint/walkthrough system in game man. Aside from a few very specific scenes this game's not really that hard especially with the hints...
There's plenty of scenes that i didn't even know existed, if you can miss whole events outright it's probably because things aren't the clearest.

The whiskey one is a great example, you can drug the whiskey and...what? I haven't got a fucking clue what to do next, the game won't tell me either.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The whiskey one is a great example, you can drug the whiskey and...what? I haven't got a fucking clue what to do next, the game won't tell me either.
Can't remember the specific phrases at that point but it could be concluded out of the context when you slip a pill.

It says she doesn't drink when working.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
There's plenty of scenes that i didn't even know existed, if you can miss whole events outright it's probably because things aren't the clearest.

Can't remember the specific phrases at that point but it could be concluded out of the context when you slip a pill.

It says she doesn't drink when working.
People drink when they are stressed...... Wonder what might stress her out :unsure:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
People drink when they are stressed...... Wonder what might stress her out :unsure:
her daughter for sure.... if you talk to her nicely when you approach her in front of Astoria first time, she got a crush on MC and obviously told Audrey about, which she hints to MC at pool...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
her daughter for sure.... if you talk to her nicely when you approach her in front of Astoria first time, she got a crush on MC and obviously told Audrey about, which she hints to MC at pool...
I guess that might work, though I should say I got her nice and drunk without being nice to her daughter.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I guess that might work, though I should say I got her nice and drunk without being nice to her daughter.
I prefer the twisted thing with her daughter:
nice till her intrusion
the whole scenes
ringing her door bell before I confront Audrey so I could pay her money to change her mood to nice again which leads her giving you the phone contact without hesitation

That way you could change her heart red/black at night ringing their door bell, whenever you would like and could change her mood back to red via phone.

If you already talked with Audrey, you wouldn't get her phone contact with option "flirt" and aren't able for a red heart with her anymore. You should do it before the only rain scene at 4pm.

Last edited:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Yeah, i finally got the events people were talking about.

Again, like i said, this game needs a walkthrough (probably fan-made because this'd get pretty complex).

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Again, like i said, this game needs a walkthrough (probably fan-made because this'd get pretty complex).
there is a walkthrough on patreon.
However a fan made wt is difficult at the stage of the game as you could interact with each girl in different ways.

e.g. there was a secluded hidden path for Miko. The first was the hidden path with commisionar.
The second was grind upfront so she had a crush on MC.
Only then you got the scenes and conversation at mobile phone where she claims either Leah or Brenda as toys....
with v 0.5xx everybody was able to get that outcome. Even the ones not caring about the HQ reports with Alexi on Monday.

In my opinion, dev thought about the branch not be disclosed, whatever actions you might choose.
However, most ppl played only the black heart way, which results in income drop due to anoyed employees.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
wt is difficult as the way dev is changing things is as a direct reaction on players feedback.

AND, of course, someone like me, who got a straight line in head to approach the game, would never think about something like the changes made for Miko...
I've read about it at a newbies post and tried the tough guy with Miko playstyle on another gameplay...
That's the problem with a wt on this game.... It changes each time for the better for players and the author of a wt may never realize the other ways things could have turned out.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes