4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Can anyone tell me whats needed for the new Brenda/Kelly scene ?
As I recall you need to talk to (or call by mobile) Brenda first at college, but she's a bit scared so you then talk to Kelly at college to come with her, and then you just need to be at your office desk at 5PM and they both show up (and for now keep both together as the other path with Brenda only is not implemented yet).

Reactions: CircaAD

madokotb

Dec 3, 2017
Is there any sex scene with miko and thia toy thing she wants ?
And there is quest ask me to talk with maredth and i talked with here and nothing happen !

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
As I recall you need to talk to (or call by mobile) Brenda first at college, but she's a bit scared so you then talk to Kelly at college to come with her, and then you just need to be at your office desk at 5PM and they both show up (and for now keep both together as the other path with Brenda only is not implemented yet).
I just don't get it. Is the affinity level important to this scene? I try to talk to Brenda, but I can be mean, and after that only the basics (how's life, tell me about...)

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I just don't get it. Is the affinity level important to this scene? I try to talk to Brenda, but I can be mean, and after that only the basics (how's life, tell me about...)
If you've caught her breaking into Audrey's desk and been mean to her, you should be able to text her on the phone and choose the option to "Harass" her. You might also need to have caught her outside in the rain, but I don't think so..

But, you have to do it on the phone. That will begin the quest.

Reactions: mikel8519

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
If you've caught her breaking into Audrey's desk and been mean to her, you should be able to text her on the phone and choose the option to "Harass" her. You might also need to have caught her outside in the rain, but I don't think so..

WIll try, thank you :)

Reactions: NeonGhosts

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018

Okay, no luck. I click on "send her a message about the intrusion", and says "TODO"

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Okay, no luck. I click on "send her a message about the intrusion", and says "TODO"
there were two text options,
  1. "send her a message about the intrusion" [WIP]
  2. "send her a message about her photo's" maybe
    that her will make her respond with a selfie,
    then that option gets replaced with
  • "Harass", which lets you move the plot forward

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Guidance in this game is generally shit, but most likely you need to exhaust every option with her and go through Kelly's content at the college up until Brenda tells the MC about her step-dad taking increasingly skeevy photos of her, then break into their house at night to look at his phone and find the photos of her and Kelly, before the MC gets the idea to have Kelly help ease Brenda into the sleaze.

Something like that, anyway. This game is a painful illustration of all the ways a sandbox can go wrong. There's a good game here drowning in opaque, unintuitive gameplay and aimlessly clicking through days and areas hoping to trigger something new.

I've played through the lot (I think) and still haven't the faintest idea what affects employee efficiency. It's just something for the cunt from corporate to bitch about every Monday.

idegenvezeto

Feb 18, 2018
there were two text options,
  1. "send her a message about the intrusion" [WIP]
  2. "send her a message about her photo's" maybe
    that her will make her respond with a selfie,
    then that option gets replaced with
  • "Harass", which lets you move the plot forward
Well, my other option was about the rain stuff. I mentioned it, she asked, if anone asked for the clothes. I said no, so "don't bother me again..." or something like that...

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
.......I've played through the lot (I think) and still haven't the faintest idea what affects employee efficiency. It's just something for the cunt from corporate to bitch about every Monday.
Increasing affinity inceases effiency, by about 0.01 per point (I think), dislike decreases it by the same margin

Reactions: gregers

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, my other option was about the rain stuff. I mentioned it, she asked, if anone asked for the clothes. I said no, so "don't bother me again..." or something like that...
OK in my playthrough I took photos of her, so I think that might be the key factor here
(I harassed her hard on both the Break in and Rainy day)

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes