4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Shit... I don't wanna start the whole thing over for that... is there a way to hack it somehow :S
I don't think so, if it makes you feel better that content isn't finished in this version, you have some opportunities to perv over their outfits but not much else.

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I just new player this game but i cant know how to play, do something dislike, active something dislike, hate, hate +, hate+++ everywhere, except coffee girl but just 1 like with a lunch, then i spend 30 mins to try out work for money, eat lunch then ... nothing. I dont know what i have to do, compliment the girl at prologue ... name Alex, right?, compliment her and she hate -WTF?-. I am asian, first I will compliment, it just social communicate and next with that motive i will shoot bad words form parent to her life if in truelife cause of her rude, in her rude i dont have to made polite back. First take to the old witch nasty chick audrey, she intro company, ask she again she hate. bla bla bla and hate, bla bla bla and hate. So what i have to do make them hate alot then delete this game

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
I just new player this game but i cant know how to play, do something dislike, active something dislike, hate, hate +, hate+++ everywhere, except coffee girl but just 1 like with a lunch, then i spend 30 mins to try out work for money, eat lunch then ... nothing. I dont know what i have to do, compliment the girl at prologue ... name Alex, right?, compliment her and she hate -WTF?-. I am asian, first I will compliment, it just social communicate and next with that motive i will shoot bad words form parent to her life if in truelife cause of her rude, in her rude i dont have to made polite back. First take to the old witch nasty chick audrey, she intro company, ask she again she hate. bla bla bla and hate, bla bla bla and hate. So what i have to do make them hate alot then delete this game
Read the op theres not much nice content. Meaning most of the game is you being a sucky douchebag. The hate is good and theres a hints screen that tells you what to do. Lots of content in the game but your have to be a complete and utter cunt to the women

• Haha
Reactions: mikel8519

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Increasing affinity inceases effiency, by about 0.01 per point (I think), dislike decreases it by the same margin
Who cares about employees efficiency... just want to blackmail the blonde corporate cunt with such nice pair of legs that visits every Monday :p

Reactions: mikel8519

Allamante

Apr 9, 2019
Read the op theres not much nice content. Meaning most of the game is you being a sucky douchebag. The hate is good and theres a hints screen that tells you what to do. Lots of content in the game but your have to be a complete and utter cunt to the women
Actually, I find the in-game hints very useful and it is also such a great game. Do not forget also to read the other Hints page under main menu per character name that tells you what to do with each character (very helpful).

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
If you don't know what to do next, check the quest log.
The faces expressed are showing the attitude and if you read through, it's kind of funny how MC turns a situation and plays with words.
If you are lost, where which who when
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-regional-manager-v0-0-591-horizontical-studio.60813/post-6481787

Last edited:

raider286

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the Date with Andrea? I didnt fuck her after she stole and took 500$ and a date. Now there seems no way to talk to her about it...

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Can someone tell me how to get the Date with Andrea? I didnt fuck her after she stole and took 500$ and a date. Now there seems no way to talk to her about it...
Out of memory, you are now able to play basketbal with her AND will be invited by her afterwards if your relation stats are well enough which is a kind of substitute for the "date" which is either WIP (way in progress) or? only for the pinkish butterfly attitude
The invitation after basketbal is exclusive since v04xx for the none blackmail route

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
How to get Mellisa Naked Pic? How can I talk to Rachel to trigger to get Pic from Joey?
Don't blame me if I'm wrong about the correlation, but the Rachel conversation is dependant with the Melissa ladder scene and Melissa talk afterwards or Melvin's x-ray pic of them.
If done, on which you should trip over automatically, you get the option "talk about the matrix" with her in your office.
If not, speak with her about the team either in their office or in yours.
Joey will pop up at Clinic

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How to get Mellisa Naked Pic? How can I talk to Rachel to trigger to get Pic from Joey?
Don't blame me if I'm wrong about the correlation, but the Rachel conversation is dependant with the Melissa ladder scene and Melissa talk afterwards or Melvin's x-ray pic of them.
If done, on which you should trip over automatically, you get the option "talk about the matrix" with her in your office.
If not, speak with her about the team either in their office or in yours.
Joey will pop up at Clinic
My naked Mellisa Pic Route;

1. "x" number of days passing +
    "in my playthrough atleast"
  2. getting interupted by Joey while molesting the dentist, with whom we with have a Matrix themed conversation
  3. Then talk to Rachel, Ask her about the team, make some Matrix remarks, to inspire her into Joey conversation mode
  4. Go back the the dentist talk to Joey, start swapping pics

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
My naked Mellisa Pic Route;

1. "x" number of days passing +
    "in my playthrough atleast"
  2. getting interupted by Joey while molesting the dentist, with whom we with have a Matrix themed conversation
  3. Then talk to Rachel, Ask her about the team, make some Matrix remarks, to inspire her into Joey conversation mode
  4. Go back the the dentist talk to Joey, start swapping pics
yesno...
There are 2 ways to let him pop up, that's true
a) could be the hint that Melissa and Rachel know each other which is only provided by Melvin, the shop owner.
b) as described by you, when you learn about the police station and talked with the deputy in the evenings and are trying to find out his secrets.

In a release in between, I broke in the Clinic and lockpicked my way to let Joey pop up .... o_O

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
yesno...
There are 2 ways to let him pop up, that's true
a) could be the hint that Melissa and Rachel know each other which is only provided by Melvin, the shop owner.
b) as described by you, when you learn about the police station and talked with the deputy in the evenings and are trying to find out his secrets.
I never managed to get anything asking her about Melissa, only +5 animostity, does that pay off if you keep asking her? or maybe asking her at a certain time?

Rachel right now irritates the hell out of me, she isn't really much more than placeholder at this stage, and that joey conversation is to well hidden IMO, Asking about the team isn't a logical place to look for information on her brother.
Is there any beneift right now to makeing her wear a skirt?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I never managed to get anything asking her about Melissa, only +5 animostity, does that pay off if you keep asking her? or maybe asking her at a certain time?

Rachel right now irritates the hell out of me, she isn't really much more than placeholder at this stage, and that joey conversation is to well hidden IMO, Asking about the team isn't a logical place to look for information on her brother.
Is there any beneift right now to makeing her wear a skirt?
I can't tell for a 100% sure, as I would like to stay a player who would like to find things on his own :)

So, I only could say, for me it's the same. Both of the girls and even with the pills (matrix....) stay true to each other (IF they are...) and you couldn't dig any further dirt on them than Joey is telling.
And I tried a lot of things with them, believe me..... My MC's footprint is outside Melvin's store in the concrete. Espacially on wednesday, which is one of the baits naggin

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes