4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
how can we interact with the dentist or josh more precisely how can I abuse her
the plot is a living progress.
Make first steps ingame and more and more will be revealed.
Trying to talk to strangers is always a good advice for a game.
Josh is something else.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The hint system is very buggy, completed some objectives but aren't clearing
The green 'HINTS' system isn't linked to quest done. It's only a showcase which interactions could be done with which ingame char.
1644284581499.png
Most players look up the quest log next to the heart symbole.
1644279417096.png
Careful there! The one showing some binary is the 'cheat on' button and let you play without issues for money, karma, hunger, etc.

Last edited:

teigrcymru

Sep 24, 2020
The green 'HINTS' system isn't linked to quest done. It's only a showcase which interactions could be done with which ingame char.
View attachment 1640924
Most players look up the quest log next to the heart symbole.
View attachment 1640798
Careful there! The one showing some binary is the 'cheat on' button and let you play without issues for money, karma, hunger, etc.
I apologise for the misunderstanding, what I meant wasn't actually hints system but the quests. For example I need to mention the epidemic to the mayor but it keeps asking me to search Meredith's room which I have already done.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
I apologise for the misunderstanding, what I meant wasn't actually hints system but the quests. For example I need to mention the epidemic to the mayor but it keeps asking me to search Meredith's room which I have already done.
That quest is not complete in 0.0.591, so you're not missing much. Still, after checking the log, there is a small bug indeed:
Once you've searched Meredith's room twice, the hint should change, and it doesn't.
Here's what it should say : "Make the Natasha storyline (Supermaid and supermaid returns) with the mayor progress up until you see him naked."

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
That quest is not complete in 0.0.591, so you're not missing much. Still, after checking the log, there is a small bug indeed:
Once you've searched Meredith's room twice, the hint should change, and it doesn't.
Here's what it should say : "Make the Natasha storyline (Supermaid and supermaid returns) with the mayor progress up until you see him naked."
Is there more content with meredith? it keeps saying to return later (something about reclaiming memories or something) and offers to replay the scene you had with her, which just bugs out if you pick yes.

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Is there more content with meredith? it keeps saying to return later (something about reclaiming memories or something) and offers to replay the scene you had with her, which just bugs out if you pick yes.
No, that the end of the quest in 0.0.591. It's fixed in 0.0.6 though, you get the real dialogue and the ending of the quest, and groundwork for more meredith content.

Reactions: CircaAD and Stil996

HeathenCrow

Feb 2, 2018
Could someone tell me the money variable in this game? I've tried to cheat the money (since the built-in cheat mod isn't working for me, apparently) with save edit online and ren'py save editor but I just cannot seem to find the money variable and I'm starting to get nervous.

EDIT: I now know that "cash" is the variable, but how on earth can I cheat it? Because I am trying with the console but it just changes the display, while the value stays the same... this is exasperating

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Could someone tell me the money variable in this game? I've tried to cheat the money (since the built-in cheat mod isn't working for me, apparently) with save edit online and ren'py save editor but I just cannot seem to find the money variable and I'm starting to get nervous.

EDIT: I now know that "cash" is the variable, but how on earth can I cheat it? Because I am trying with the console but it just changes the display, while the value stays the same... this is exasperating
no need for save editor.
There is a repeatable mini-game implemented called 'Memocash' for which you could double, triple, ... your account. Be smart and make quick-saves
1644381662023.png

Those variables - in addition with the implemented cheat option - you shouldn't worry about in this game.
If you play hard mode without cheat mode on (lighthouse office or binary symbole rightern top corner) you get big fat written warnings into your screen each time you are low....
Really nothing to worry about in this game as dev thought about and focused on not making players live harder or to stretch content uneccesarily.

Have fun

Last edited:

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020

You can cheat by telling Alexy you want to at the start, by clicking the lighthouse in the office, by clicking the binary code on the map or the apartment... There's no need to edit variables, really. Click the hourglass after activating it to check if it works.
Other than that, the memocash game allows you to earn millions in minutes.

Reactions: CircaAD

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
this really needs a walkthrough, there is no real way to know who to talk to and some of the hint/quest tasks don't even work
I've been trying to talk to Claire about Sam and all she does is say she doesn't want to talk about him, also Celicia Sams girl / wife well I can't tell her either about Sam's cheating - not good

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
this really needs a walkthrough, there is no real way to know who to talk to and some of the hint/quest tasks don't even work
I've been trying to talk to Claire about Sam and all she does is say she doesn't want to talk about him, also Celicia Sams girl / wife well I can't tell her either about Sam's cheating - not good
Can you tell me what are the quests names and quest log entries for the hints that don't work ?

HeathenCrow

Feb 2, 2018
You can cheat by telling Alexy you want to at the start, by clicking the lighthouse in the office, by clicking the binary code on the map or the apartment... There's no need to edit variables, really. Click the hourglass after activating it to check if it works.
Other than that, the memocash game allows you to earn millions in minutes.
I'm now getting this error when I'm checking the cameras with the Kevins and Kelly, and when I go to bed at home and Doug sends the first message:
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'phone_start'.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I'm now getting this error when I'm checking the cameras with the Kevins and Kelly, and when I go to bed at home and Doug sends the first message:
While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'phone_start'.
without adding or change variable in a playthrough, game is steady and fluent.
The quick fix would be, to click 'Bugfix' at your laptop screen (bug symbole, next to Memocash) which, as far as I understood, is a kind of debugger (cross-checking your choices made and set them in intended order again)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There is one that has blackmailing in the title .. for one.
This game has mild bossing around from the babes in the start,
to which MC is able to turn the tables in the middle and perhaps,
get some release in the end game.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes