4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Clixo

Jan 2, 2021
Hello, just doesn't find :
how can we access to the farm and Cassy ?

Thanks.

Still a great game! Congrats

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Can u guys recommend me a game that has the same amount of blackmailing as this game?
I assume you want a game where a male MC is going around doing a lot of blackmailing as opposed to a Fem Protag getting blackmailed (of which there are many), right? :LOL:

The game which this one most resembles (may or may not have been inspired by it) is High Rise Climb. It's been out a long time now too so there is plenty of content for you to blackmail and coerce your way up the corporate ladder.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The game which this one most resembles (may or may not have been inspired by it) is High Rise Climb. It's been out a long time now too so there is plenty of content for you to blackmail and coerce your way up the corporate ladder.
So, if you are advertising other developers games in this thread, you should mention
HRC is one of the grindiest games on F95 with lots of bugs for which dev doesn't care, trying to mod it messes variables and linked relation to characters or progress aren't obvious. In addition walkthrough shown is 2 1/2 years development outdated.
Content without grind: I would say max.2 hours.

Last edited:

shubgrub

Oct 22, 2019
So, if you are advertising other developers games in this thread, you should mention
HRC is one of the grindiest games on F95 with lots of bugs for which dev doesn't care, trying to mod it messes variables and linked relation to characters or progress aren't obvious. In addition walkthrough shown is 2 1/2 years development outdated.
Content without grind: I would say max.2 hours.
Is it really advertising when he's answering someone who asked for other blackmail games? HRC is grindy and has bugs but has good content and the two games do scratch a very similar itch.

Reactions: Tumai

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Is it really advertising when he's answering someone who asked for other blackmail games? HRC is grindy and has bugs but has good content and the two games do scratch a very similar itch.
From my point of view the only common of both games is the button "work for xx hour" :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Your Mommy

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Making that criticism of other games in the thread for this particular game seems pretty rich.
That, of course, depends on ones view.
Reading something which will only be shown once - for me - isn't grind.
You got the "transfer money", the "cheat" and such for less to no grind on particular things you may not be interested in.

You don't have to raise your affinity or animosity till a particular stage by repeating actions as the game leads player to next stage.
It's a players choice to grind stats or not.

You don't have to be at work at all and will not be commented by the characters of the plot, if you show up again or get a text facepalm or loos stats or be fined ....

Honestly gregers, I thought you played TRM at least once. Seems, we differ in the definition of grind.
Asian games, especially MMO couldn't be sold as well as in other regions. A lot of those the programming to be done to get it ready, isn't spend (may not understood the way other regions players like their games or simply not possible).
If you ever played a asian grind, you know it could take real time weeks to months till you get e.g. enough tree to craft a canoo.

If you define it by clicks till lewd scenes, there are several vn on auto or skip playable but that's nothing new.

If HorizonticalS decides to change variables like in that one there, this game would take real time weeks to months playtime to get it to the point, where only the messages of "coming soon" are shown.

Last edited:

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
You don't have to be at work at all and will not be commented by the characters of the plot, if you show up again or get a text facepalm or loos stats or be fined ....
On one of my playthroughs I even thought, HorizonticalS made 3rd person screens when MC is called something rude.
But... I dunno.... I didn't made a statistic on it...
You know... players identification with avatar (MC) and such...

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
To summarize it, at the end of the game TRM when you turn off your screen, you feel entertained. You stay you, wherever or whomever you are.
And in my opinion, no new psycho is born.

Last edited:

hunter67

Jan 14, 2021
I have to talk to Meredith about the gas, but there is no way I can. She says: Well, i got to see her tit to help me wait. I should leave her alone for now.
Any can help me?

Raoddik

Oct 11, 2021
So there is few scenes that MC suggest that he may share some of the girls with others, is any of this kind of scenes in the game atm?

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
So there is few scenes that MC suggest that he may share some of the girls with others, is any of this kind of scenes in the game atm?
YesNo...
That depends on your view of 'sharing'.
One of the milder version ingame is an employer lurking on his employee and asking MC for 'help' to see more of her. MC could finger her and the employer of her isn't angry about the video he got out of the situation but jealous.
Some bystander scene (they share a view/MC shares some view) are implemented, yes.
If you are asking for a threesome scene with 2 male or 2 female and MC in action, the answer is a definite 'No' ... so far... I don't know, if "sharing" in this sense will ever be part of the game.

The situation's are more like in a strip club with a private to real private show for 2-3 drooling....

Reactions: Raoddik
4.00 star(s) 45 Votes