4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
This does not have everything in the last two updates done... but you can get to the Cecilia and Kelly/Brenda content.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
As part of the Brenda/Kelly office event, at one point it says I'd better call Melvin. And Melvin says like you're on your own buddy... Is that because that is not yet implemented, or do I need to go talk to him?
No it's implemented, he helped me out

and have to say the new event with Sharon in the locker room is outstanding, but takes quite a daisy chain of other things to do before it triggers

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
As part of the Brenda/Kelly office event, at one point it says I'd better call Melvin. And Melvin says like you're on your own buddy... Is that because that is not yet implemented, or do I need to go talk to him?

#2 Can you night visit Brenda/Audrey yet. I unrened the game a while ago and there was so quite interesting dialog with Brenda at night...
In order for Melvin to help you out, he has to like you. So, he needs to have gone with you to see Claire at the diner, and you have to be nice to him while you're there. Currently the Brenda/Kelly event ends pretty soon after that point though, so it's not something you need to worry about immediately.

raj100

Feb 25, 2019
Claire at diner huh? I have not gotten that event, I think I got as far as harassing her at the pool or something.

shubgrub

Oct 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have done both of those things, but I don't remember talking to any Dr. Zywelter. I'm trying to figure out how to trigger the Sharon locker room event, and thought Dr. Zywelter was the part I was missing. I also can't seem to access the "lab" that is alluded to in the update log. Secret lab is always just the security guys except at one specific time when Zafina(?) comes out after they tell me to get lost.

blizman

Aug 12, 2017
Game crashes after i get a text conversatiom from alexy to meet her at the train station. Is there a patch fix.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
As always got stuck with this game how to meet the doctor how to get Sharon scene and Melissa still doesn't talk to me :devilish: it's really frustrating

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
As always got stuck with this game how to meet the doctor how to get Sharon scene and Melissa still doesn't talk to me :devilish: it's really frustrating
Talk to Meredith when she's in her room. She must say the password from the laboratory. There will be a doctor. After talking with the doc, Kevin called me and Sharon's quest started.

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Talk to Meredith when she's in her room. She must say the password from the laboratory. There will be a doctor. After talking with the doc, Kevin called me and Sharon's quest started.
But I didn't get any new option talking to Meredith is there something to trigger it

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes