4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
I guess It's bugged I followed all sequence , it's say "meet Andrea and Bobby in warehouse when they are there " and nothing seems to trigger I guess it must be end of content or bugged.
Prerequisite, out of memory, should be Andrea send her last pic and you already got Bobby to take a shower at 6pm in the Astoria locker room.
After you managed they are using the company changing room at same time, you are ought to enter the locker room.
If you choose, they should respect each other, the dialogue doesn't continue as long as you are not choosing the other option.....

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
How do i instal a camera? Need for an investigation in archive or something .
camera installation is an automatic interaction option, when you enter the appropriate room and no one is around.
looks like, you should visit the Astoria warehouse after/before everyone is at work.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I guess It's bugged I followed all sequence , it's say "meet Andrea and Bobby in warehouse when they are there " and nothing seems to trigger I guess it must be end of content or bugged.
Prerequisite, out of memory, should be Andrea send her last pic and you already got Bobby to take a shower at 6pm in the Astoria locker room.
After you managed they are using the company changing room at same time, you are ought to enter the locker room.
If you choose, they should respect each other, the dialogue doesn't continue as long as you are not choosing the other option.....
That a good point, on the first interaction it was something like
  1. Stick up for Bobby (you needed to pick this)
    or
  2. Stick up for Andrea (pretty anything that might come from this is WIP)
You can't ever let up the pressure or you lose content.
Though the meet Andrea and Bobby in the warehouse might also refer to getting Bobby to confess his crush on Andrea, struggling to remember if there were any other important conversation that happened in the warehouse. I think there was only one and that preceded the Camera in Audrey's place. or maybe the conversation where Andrea complains about Bobby and asks you to do something about him.

This is hard to interpret the quest hint without knowing exactly what has already been done and what options have been chosen

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
Though the meet Andrea and Bobby in the warehouse...
This is hard to interpret the quest hint without knowing exactly what has already been done and what options have been chosen
Right! But I am pretty sure, there is no quest hint in the quest log where it says, you are ought to meet them only in the warehouse.
There might was some confusion or a misspelling.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Right! But I am pretty sure, there is no quest hint in the quest log where it says, you are ought to meet them only in the warehouse.
There might was some confusion or a misspelling.
For the Warehouse bit of my comment I wasn't talking about a specific quest (I don't think anyway) more the lead into one, there was a couple of conversations I think that happened only on the warehouse floor.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
For the Warehouse bit of my comment I wasn't talking about a specific quest (I don't think anyway) more the lead into one, there was a couple of conversations I think that happened only on the warehouse floor.
I meant that in rishioFTW's post it says "warehouse" instead of the locker rooms.
Each of the warehouse conversations could also be done in MC's office.
The conversation both have to be at a place, only could be the locker/changing room.

That's where I am convinced, dev doesn't mix up locations when writing the hints in quest log.... but... may...

FILIPSRB

Mar 3, 2022
The Regional Manager [v0.0.61] [Horizontical Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: ~1 GB / 467 MB - The_Regional_Manager-0.0.61-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: ~1 GB / 432 MB - The_Regional_Manager-0.0.61-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -
How to update my game with this and not lost saves?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
guys somebody can help me ? thx
What do you need help with? seems straight forward to me, get clair an employee to get her on board, you do know someone who needs a job right! (though I'd advice trading on this information to get what you want first)

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
What do you need help with? seems straight forward to me, get clair an employee to get her on board, you do know someone who needs a job right! (though I'd advice trading on this information to get what you want first)

done ,but i mean about Meredith i already have info about the gas but can't made her speak at the conference

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
done ,but i mean about Meredith i already have info about the gas but can't made her speak at the conference
I think you are blocked from asking her till you have signed everyone else, so have you got everyone, fulfilled all their conditions?
She is the easiest, she doesn't have any other hoops to jump through.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
I think you are blocked from asking her till you have signed everyone else, so have you got everyone, fulfilled all their conditions?

i have 7 people who had already signed

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
i have 7 people who had already signed
Meredith content is "under construction" and has/is changing atm.
Playing v061 I struggled to get her to the conference in time too but developer mentioned something he/she would like to implement instead.
I had to go through the whole gas leak quest, for which maid quest should have been finished.
I only would have been able to invite her if I had postboned the conference date by approximately 1-2 ingame weeks or more. I think, I had the new maid outfit at ~day 35. To do so, you should know how to postbone and not be afraid to miss something :cool:

For next update there will be something again for Meredith but you may or may not could get her as a speaker in this update.

She isn't necessary for conference anymore - there may was something in regard to one of the male in the script but got changed (her naked Melvin pic with text of Melvin). There will be no issue or lost content, if you miss to invite her.
In my playthrough I prefer to get Claire out of her shell but preferably as a last speaker. Couldn't remember the update I took Meredith last time as a speaker...

Last edited:
Reactions: Max1276

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
guys somebody can post the correct things about the RV Party? thx
Your previous choices with both of them has influence on the outcome of the rv party.
Can't tell if it's fixed with this public update but if you do not talk with Cecilia after the party about the party, you could try to get at the rv at same time for another one.
A 'correct' outcome or the ultimate one is - as far as I understood - not implemented. Each way you've chosen, there is some outcome and you will miss the other ones.

Max1276

Mar 14, 2020
Your previous choices with both of them has influence on the outcome of the rv party.
Can't tell if it's fixed with this public update but if you do not talk with Cecilia after the party about the party, you could try to get at the rv at same time for another one.
A 'correct' outcome or the ultimate one is - as far as I understood - not implemented. Each way you've chosen, there is some outcome and you will miss the other ones.

so maybe i need to repeat this thing more time

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
so maybe i need to repeat this thing more time
stated influence at the beginning is a key.
e.g. are you bro's, have you blackmailed him or did you cuckold him.
Did you tell Cecilia to do a photoshoot, to strip, have you invited Dominic and what did you tell her what your opinion of the future relationship should be?
Do you like them sober, drunk or do you slip a pill? both? her? him?
Lot's of choices....

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes