4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Do I need to be on the nice path with Andrea to achieve the BB date?
You can have the BB date with her while on the dark path, but she won't put out unless you were nice to her.
there isn't a lot of content there for her yet, just a little extension to the date and a little Sexting if I recall correctly (and unlocking the acheivement)

Reactions: ronniq_390

ronniq_390

Mar 15, 2021
You can have the BB date with her while on the dark path, but she won't put out unless you were nice to her.
there isn't a lot of content there for her yet, just a little extension to the date and a little Sexting if I recall correctly (and unlocking the acheivement)
Any advice for the scenes with Andrea & Bobby?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Any advice for the scenes with Andrea & Bobby?
Bobby's ma boi, make him happy :p (dark path 4 life)

I have no inside knowledge BTW, you are just as well off exploring the options at your own pace, play with the options, there are some nice scenes hidden in this game that I think you need to discover for yourself to get the best experience. :)

Chrononaut

Feb 6, 2021
So Tea without the sleeping pill is the key?
No. You will need the sleeping pills. Which you can either get from Melvin's "special stash" or you can play in cheat mode and it will automatically be available in your inventory.

If you don't want to play in Cheat mode. You can just keep talking to Melvin until he trusts or "appreciate" you and then you can access the special stash. There are 2 parts to his special stash. You will need to get to the second part before you can get the sleeping pills.

Sep 3, 2020
The problem I have is the Quest Log does not tally with the Changelog so now I have to check outside of the game again. I praised the Quest Log when it first appeared but it doesn't seem as helpful as I expected.

FusiFranse

Apr 28, 2020
The problem I have is the Quest Log does not tally with the Changelog so now I have to check outside of the game again. I praised the Quest Log when it first appeared but it doesn't seem as helpful as I expected.
From my point of experience, slight changes for those who played it for a longer time is implemented in each release so there's something to explore each time.
So.... ask and there's may someone with a similar question or an answer.

Last edited:
Sep 17, 2021
Great game, took a while to get use to the interface but using the lighthouse makes things 100% more easy. Loved the content where we can blackmail people and use it as advantage

Reactions: CircaAD

Mr Nadie

Mar 10, 2019
Guys, does anybody remember how to get the Body Search with Brenda? I got it in my last playthrough and now I cannot get it. Does it have to do with her mom's stats?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Guys, does anybody remember how to get the Body Search with Brenda? I got it in my last playthrough and now I cannot get it. Does it have to do with her mom's stats?
just be mean to her AFIAK, I've never not gotten the search option, though to be honest I'm rarely nice to them :devilish:
I think still got the search option the one time I was playing it neutral with Audrey, you only lose if you stop pushing the perv angle on that specific girl.
Please report back if you figure it out. I'm interested to hear more about this.

Your Mommy

Jun 27, 2021
as far as I can recall it was time sensitive. I remember sitting watching the office radar advancing the time until she appeared in Audrey's office

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
You have to check Audrey’s file a few times to verify Brenda is 19, if I recall correctly.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes