4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well I rollback after she sends the same message. Maybe there will be more pictures to unlock in the future.
Don't rollback, there are about a dozen pictures, some look pretty similar, you have to keep doing it until she gets caught.

Frank Chateau

Feb 5, 2018
I only have two quests that are marked Active.
I drugged Meredith once and fully searched papers, but it says I need to do it again but have no option to offer drugged tea.
Melvin wont talk about the conference until I know him better and finish Melissas Ladder but she does not talk to me no more.

what-am-i-gonna-do.gif

Tomomasa

May 10, 2022
HMM HMM NO NO NO
Melvin: He is not essential for the conference quest. There must be a minimum of 3 to a maximum of 5 speakers but you should be friend with him to access his special inventory. The way to achieve this is to smalltalk him and buy stuff from him regularly if you chose the wrong way of approaching him. Melissa uses her ladder at 10pm you should be there to advance the quest.

Meredith: I only had to drug her once before the conference I think her quest advances after the conference.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I only have two quests that are marked Active.
I drugged Meredith once and fully searched papers, but it says I need to do it again but have no option to offer drugged tea.
Melvin wont talk about the conference until I know him better and finish Melissas Ladder but she does not talk to me no more.

View attachment 1865736
Melvin is the easiest to spam, buy one cheap thing leave the shop, re-enter buy another, rinse, repeat.
(you get +1 relations with him every time you do this, the cost of the item is irrelevant)

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Well, in his latest Patreon post, HorizontalStudio said he almost lost his pregnant wife 2 months ago. I couldn't see the full post because I'm not a Patron, so I don't know what happens next.
Hmm. Any patrons able to share the rest of the text? I'm really curious at this point...

Jdubya

Jul 7, 2017

Hmm. Any patrons able to share the rest of the text? I'm really curious at this point...

Unlocked

Hey guys. I stalled. I'll make this as short as possible. About two months ago I almost lost my pregnant wife who spent some time at the hospital after an ugly pulmonary infection (not covid related). About two weeks after she came back home, both my parents got covid. While they both seemed okay at first, it's been tough on my dad who struggled for a while but is now okay. And then my wife went back to the hospital after she almost gave birth way too early after a short car ride and who's now supposed to rest all day long which is a real struggle for her.
So yeah, while everyone is okay, spring has been complicated so far. I did my best to keep this to myself and I'm still working on the game when I can as I said in recent updates, but I have to admit I mostly held hands and tried to keep it all together, especially in the last two weeks or so as I didn't check on here. I didn't check Discord, or DMs, or f95.

Sorry I "gnored" you guys, sorry to bother you with details of my life, and sorry it took me so long to explain why and sorry the update that is almost done is still not there. I might pause the billing in June .
Have a nice day.

Scove

Mar 20, 2020

Unlocked

Hey guys. I stalled. I'll make this as short as possible. About two months ago I almost lost my pregnant wife who spent some time at the hospital after an ugly pulmonary infection (not covid related). About two weeks after she came back home, both my parents got covid. While they both seemed okay at first, it's been tough on my dad who struggled for a while but is now okay. And then my wife went back to the hospital after she almost gave birth way too early after a short car ride and who's now supposed to rest all day long which is a real struggle for her.
So yeah, while everyone is okay, spring has been complicated so far. I did my best to keep this to myself and I'm still working on the game when I can as I said in recent updates, but I have to admit I mostly held hands and tried to keep it all together, especially in the last two weeks or so as I didn't check on here. I didn't check Discord, or DMs, or f95.

Sorry I "gnored" you guys, sorry to bother you with details of my life, and sorry it took me so long to explain why and sorry the update that is almost done is still not there. I might pause the billing in June .
Have a nice day.
While this is an excellent game, it is just a game! Take care of your family.

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
He is not going to abandoned this game right? i really like this game and i still keep this game last update save file and waiting for update new version May the god bless him and our Myanmar country too!

Last edited:

mikel8519

May 11, 2020
how much of real new content is in this update? Icant even check what is there (change log) without login in...

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
how much of real new content is in this update? Icant even check what is there (change log) without login in...
Hey. Thanks for your interest in the game. Haven't had time to publish an actual changelog anyway, so login in our not wouldn't change much.

The ones with the most new content are Sharon (gym teacher), Brenda (Audrey's daughter), and Audrey. There is also some content involving Leah , Meredith, a new girl named Melanie that replaces one with no content, Camilla (a college girl), Melissa (store girl) , Artemis (delivery girl), and Jessica (life guard).

It's not as content heavy as I hoped it would be since, as was posted on here, I've had a rough spring. But still, those who like the game will probably like the new stuff. I might post a few spoilery screens later for those who are interested.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes