4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

sleep dream

Jun 1, 2020
You can have sleep sex with Leah. I'm also looking forward to doing more things to Meredith at night (hopefully we get some good stuff with her this episode since she has an update). There's also sleep spying on Brenda and Audrey but no sex (as of 0.61). Are you asking about if Audrey and Brenda finally have sleep sex? I'd be interested in that too.
I mean 0.7 new content

HorizonticalS

Game Developer
Sep 3, 2020
Hey guys, I said on discord I'd probably make it public on Friday, well, this is Friday, so here's my Mega link for all versions of 0.0.72:

It's been a tough update to release, given the complicated months I had. I hope you'll like it anyway. If you ever want to support the game, don't hesitate to join on Subscribe Star or on Patreon .

(Also, regarding the new content, don't try to start Audrey's date following the Quest log entry regarding Brenda's extra credits. You have to go see Frank and show him the pic from his military days that you got from Andrea. You should be able to figure out the rest from there. Yeah, I know this is not intuitive. I'll fix it eventually.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
The Regional Manager 0.0.72
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

Dave2504

Nov 17, 2018
Hi all... I'm stuck in the first day already... How do I eat?? There's a fork & knife icon in my apartment, but clicking it doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong?

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes