4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hi all... I'm stuck in the first day already... How do I eat?? There's a fork & knife icon in my apartment, but clicking it doesn't do anything. What am I doing wrong?
before you can eat you need to get some food in your cupboards, go buy some meals at the store, then the knife and fork will do something.
it's the same for booze BTW, if you want booze in you liquor cabinet, stock up first

Reactions: Dave2504 and Envoye

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
How ntroduce Leah to Frank at the pool ? NO option button in pool.
you need to tell Leah "Let's have a drink"at home and then pick "get her ready" and pick various options, the more you do it, the more outfits that unlocks at the pool; and then, MC can ask the mayor to allow a naked policy at the pool. Then when you're at the pool, and Leah and Frank are there u will see the option :)

Reactions: CircaAD

13mpty

Aug 31, 2019
are we going to fuck the sister and mother? like for real? and the kid? fucking hate all these games now take forever to update for nothing...

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
This game really needs a warning that there is NO content unless you are a monster. It does how ever tease that there will be... *cries*

martinlongbow

Nov 30, 2018
1. andrea. how to go further with her, if you dont let bobby be disrecptful?
2. brenda. after i harras her, it says i need to talk to her friend but no option with kelly when i talk

Reactions: Specked2335

Deterocs

Nov 1, 2021
There has been more interactions today in this post now the game was released for everyone than literally in the last 5 months or so. I hope the dev can learn something about that. Not even the most famous game makes people wait a whole month for the public release.

Dave2504

Nov 17, 2018
before you can eat you need to get some food in your cupboards, go buy some meals at the store, then the knife and fork will do something.
it's the same for booze BTW, if you want booze in you liquor cabinet, stock up first
Then how do I find the store? Do I need to unlock that in some way? Atm the map only shows cafeteria, astoria, my home & fitness...

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
It's been a long time since there's any new content from Andrea and Bobby, right? I think it's time for Andrea to at least give the fat boy a blowjob. And force her to humiliate herself. Blackmail her into begging him to cum in her mouth. It's the least that poor Bobby deserves for the degrading treatment this bitch has dealt him all this time when the boy was simply in crush with her.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes