4.00 star(s) 45 Votes

halil123

May 23, 2017
I harass Brenda, game asks me to talk to Kelly but Kelly literally has no option to talk. I saved her from those 3 brats, is that why I can't progress?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I harass Brenda, game asks me to talk to Kelly but Kelly literally has no option to talk. I saved her from those 3 brats, is that why I can't progress?
Probably, certain good acts block you from later doing certain bad acts.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
How do I reset that path?
though are you sure your blocked?
That quest really kicks off from your office, so you might have already spoken to her?
Some of the timings makes it feel like you've missed something when it is just waiting for some other variable to kick in.

halil123

May 23, 2017
though are you sure your blocked?
That quest really kicks off from your office, so you might have already spoken to her?
Some of the timings makes it feel like you've missed something when it is just waiting for some other variable to kick in.
I busted her in the office. I saw the rain scene. Harass her is the only option and it tells me to get her friend as an ally. I have never even talked about Brenda to Kelly. She has no option.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I busted her in the office. I saw the rain scene. Harass her is the only option and it tells me to get her friend as an ally. I have never even talked about Brenda to Kelly. She has no option.
not sure I can help you bud, I don't remember the sequence for that set of quests, I do know that there are atleast three choices that cause you to miss options if you aren't a total asshole, I have no idea if this is one of them.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Where do you buy the dress for audreys date?
You buy it over the phone from the guy at the studio. I think it trigger at the approoraite moment, you just have a thought "I need to buy a dress lets call [guy at studio]" and you do it, no fuss no muss

mrkillerhomer

Jun 29, 2017
im stuck at getting the last collectible (the one left from 2 baskets of apples) cant find that place, how do i get here?
and then im stuck at "the elephant in the room" only hint i get is supermaid and supermaid returns. What could i be missing?

MuseSing

Apr 21, 2019
From memory it's something like:
Talk to Frank about Leah at the pool, buy the dress for Audrey, go to their place to make her wear it, then you can trigger the date.

The date event itself isn't complete yet though.
How do u buy the dress for Audrey? I am stuck on this quest too. Have triggered Frank and Leah at the pool, helped Brenda secure her tuition fees but no idea how to progress

Reactions: pablo1360

Ondodoher

Jul 2, 2017
How do u buy the dress for Audrey? I am stuck on this quest too. Have triggered Frank and Leah at the pool, helped Brenda secure her tuition fees but no idea how to progress
Im my game I have talk to Frank but not at the pool, directly in his house.

4.00 star(s) 45 Votes